This is my cat

This is my cat.

Say something nice about her.

Attached: _20180630_175303.jpg (3962x2544, 1.7M)

She's an adorable chubber! 10/10 would pet.

i want to hug her so bad! this post made my day user, i'm glad you have such a blessing in your family~
10/10 would love to see her around here again

fat fuck. hopes she gets a heart attack.

l wanna grab her.

She has cute fur!

Her smile makes my heart warm

why do people feed their cats this fucking much

she looks cute
I like this cat, user

nice warm pussy

the cat looks depressed, go cuddle it user

woa. She heccing thicc

Your cat is shit, my cat is a real 10/10 qt3.142

Attached: IMAG0029.jpg (3264x1824, 1.87M)

She is cute as hell. We had almost the same looking cat back in the late 80's and 90's. It was male and really big and it always hunted down bare legs after someone had taken a shower. He also ate a huge sausage at once ripping its skin off by himself. I still love him.

JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT? THAT'S HORRIFYING ANIMAL ABUSE. ANY FUCKHEAD DOING THAT, OR POSTING VIDEOS OF SUCH SHIT FUCKING DESERVES TO DIE. WHAT KIND OF A FUCKING SOULLESS SUBHUMAN FILTH POSTS SHIT LIKE THIS?

WILL BE REPORTED. AND IF THE FUCKHEAD POSTING THAT SHIT WON'T BE BANNED AND THE POST REMOVED I WILL GET THIS SHITHOLE SHUT DOWN. AND THAT WILL BE EASY.

Try being a littles less obvious with your bait newfag

Your cat is a lazy asshole

Guess it's time to say GOODBYE to this SHITHOLE. TOO MUCH SATAN'S SUBHUMAN ABOMINATIONS AROUND. Seeing them puts me into a tantrum as I can not get to kill them.

Your cat is fluffy and looks very soft. 10/10 would pet
This is my cat

Attached: 20180601_210717.jpg (2048x1152, 687K)

fucking fat ass fucking piece of shit ass fuck shit fuck shit shit fat stupid gay fuck black fuck fat gay shit fuck

cats are really cute what are you talking about

i only see one satan subhuman.
Just because no one else has a panic attack doesnt mean they approve of animal abuse, calm your tits

Learn to photograph k tnx

she is very fluff

KILL YOURSELF YOU SUBHUMAN FUCKING FILTH. AND DO NOT COME IN MY WAY IRL UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR HEAD EXPLODING INTO THOUSANDS OF TINY LITTLE PARTICLES FLYING ALL OVER WITH YOUR BLOOD SPILLING. Since I would not hesitate to shoot your skull off with one of my riffles.

Fuckheads of your kind do not deserve to live. Do you get that you fucking filth? There's someone (you?) posting a VIDEO of horrifying animal abuse, and when someone calls that person subhuman filth, FOR A RESON, you fucking try to invalidate that by calling that a BAIT. Why the hell would that be a bait? You fucking can't come up with anything else to invalidate someone's words? I can't wait for the day I find you or someone of your kind and get to rip your bowels out of your stomach and force you to eat them.

TOO MANY SATAN'S ABOMINATIONS AROUND. I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT. I WILL FOLLOW THOUGH, AND IF NECESSARY, TAKE AN ACTION. After which this shithole will stop existing.

Do something, cat!
*fart*

Attached: 1 fat cat boi.jpg (516x604, 60K)

ieosr mjsa;ldkfjwa;oie

Attached: 1525461250084.jpg (552x600, 33K)

I think you uploaded the wrong picture or made a typo, that appears to be a cow.

We posting cats? Check out this pussy. She's a real winner.

Attached: 479.jpg (640x360, 27K)

She has a cute costume. Mine violently objects to clothes.

>i only see one satan subhuman.
You do? If you are actually meaning ME then you deserve to die as well. HOW FUCKING DIFFICULT IT IS TO YOU SUBHUMAN FILTH TO GET IT, THAT KILLING A FILTH HORRIFYINGLY ABUSING AN INNOCENT ANIMAL IS NOT A CRIME AT ALL, COMPARED TO WHAT THAT ABUSER DID? WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU FUCKING FILTH KEEP YOUR BRAIN? IN YOUR ASS? EVERY FUCKING FILTH WHO THINKS THAT KILLING A HUMAN WHO ABUSES AN INNOCENT ANIMAL IS WORSE THAN ABUSING AN INNOCENT ANIMAL, DESERVES TO DIE. AS THEY ARE NOT GETTING THE SIMPLE FACT THAT THE ABUSER ABUSES SOMEONE WHO IS INNOCENT AND HELPLESS, AND THE KILLER KILLS SOMEONE WHO IS NOT INNOCENT. Need to bring this further, so that the legislation changes. It should be legal to kill fuckheaded filth who tortured innocent animal or a human.

>Just because no one else has a panic attack doesnt mean they approve of animal abuse
If they do not react at all, then they approve.

Well whatever. I can't communicate with nonhumans, Satan's abominations anymore. BECAUSE YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO BE COMMUNICATED WITH.

Boo boo boo

Since we're posting cats, here's mine

Very cute fat cat!

Attached: 20170206_220718.jpg (2560x1536, 661K)

Fuckable cat my dude, good job looking thick