Looking for femanon friends to talk to about music and other stuff. tatsu3003#0545

Looking for femanon friends to talk to about music and other stuff. tatsu3003#0545
im trying to cope with being ghosted by a friend i knew for a year and its really hurting me everyday. im not good at talking and i lack awareness but i am trying to work on it.
i like listening to tatsuro yamashita and YMO.

Attached: 9ac6ce47196537b1826b4ededc9e155f.jpg (640x960, 85K)

>girls please hang around me
>I'm repulsive to girls but pls
The birth of an orbiter. Have you met Brooke?

bump i guess. in case anyone wants to add

i think so. what about them

Don't add him if you want to have threads spammed about you for months after you delete him.

Brooke is one person, user.

oh ok. im not really looking for orbiter collectors. i just want a friend

What kind of friend do you want, user?

mainly one that will remind me of my old friend that ghosted me. talking about music would be cool. i listen to a lot of shibuya kei and other stuff

Don't add him you fucking retard.

calm down user. breathe

Fuck off, Rem. You're noxious.

hello again cod.

You're not very perceptive, are you? Do you think that every angry post that calls you Rem is Cod? Slow child.

But you specified a girl (female). What do you have to offer her?

>tatsu3003#0545
nice time getting doxed don't put that on Jow Forums

Attached: P1000854_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Did that friend's name start with a C? I'm not her, but I may have spoken to her.

i guess. if youre a friend of kathys im sorry i annoyed you guys.

no It was Kathy sorry.
ive met a couple other people who have been upset that were ghosted by her before. maybe thinking of them.

You can always tell assholes who come here from other websites. I give my contact info out all the time here when I need to. I met an user here yesterday and commissioned art off him. I have loads of anons on my steam friend list.
Kathy? Haha I think I did a weedle-dee-deed post in your other thread, did you finally get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed like I told you, boombadoop?

no. i would get some if i could to take the pain away

So get some, what's the problem?

i dont know where to look ; - ;
i live in a shitty desert. and im too inept to find someone

>lives in a desert
OP confirmed F A T.

What city are you closest to?

7sCU5se
Forget I asked. Here's a discord. Good luck, user.

carson city, sparks . im in reno
im sort of chub. ive been starving myself from depression

If you're too repulsive to get weed in Nevada you need to get into intensive therapy with an eye toward changing your entire life.

Disgusting. No wonder your friend ghosted you. I wouldn't want to be friends with a fat person either. Next you're going to say you're Black, Indian, or Mexican.

im not concerned with my looks but thanks. i just dont know where to find any.

im a nasty spic

So you're a fat spic?

I'm not even talking about your looks. The average pothead is scruffy and unwashed with a moon surface of acne scars. You can't even get someone to tolerate you for the five minutes it would take to set up a plug. In fucking NEVADA. What you're asking for here isn't what you need, user.

>tfw I also want to have a gal pal to talk and feel confident around

I dont want sex.... I DONT WANT SEX!

i guess man. i dont think i want pot though.
id rather pop pills.

You're a fucking idiot for real.

if you say so mang

Hey hey hey. Maybe I would be your friend if you didnt speak chink so much wtf XD