Why do customers treat service workers poorly?

Why do customers treat service workers poorly?

Attached: just like an angel that has forsaken sympathy.jpg (570x747, 98K)

It's a way for them to exercise their built up frustrations on people they view lower than themselves

our society was built on Christianity, a religion designed to separate people from "the world" but america is the biggest Babylon ever conceived

niggers for some reason think people can read their minds.

"Oh i thought you got our order? i ordered this and this. Let me get. Aw hell naw that shit better be hot."

Niggers are definitely the worst customers and they are broke. Whyneat fast food if you can't afford it? Get on your EBT having nigger ass and buy groceries and cook. Lazy ass niggers.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_10. (658x706, 672K)

Yes. If you have to spend 2 minutes looking at the value menu and asking for prices and special every time you go to fast food then don't go . I understand that people have money issues, but it's better just to cook yourself something if you really are struggling. I always read out an order before taking payment, otherwise people tell me I got their order wrong and ask for free upgrades.

Literally this. Niggers are the worst. Even when you get the rare decent black peeps who know how it is and order clearly and apologize for any hang ups and lightly talk and chat with you they dont make up for the other 90% that are rude as fuck.

Lol. You're Asian and work fast food?

There's this black bot(exactly how you described) in my group of friends that ended up cucking/ruining my friend's relationship. I don't even trust the typical nice ones

Wage cucks deserve to be treated like shit.

WHen I get mcdonalds with my cousin we buy an extra drink or ice cream and throw it at the faggots in the window.

Retards cant do shit as well hahahah

Attached: 1526658404940.jpg (752x1200, 118K)

Just ask for a cup of ice or water. It's free.

Just by looking at the picture, it's not even that infuriating that the customer is so far from the window, it's the fact that the asshole behind him thinks it's funny and decides to take photos of it.

Attached: cat does not like this.jpg (493x449, 43K)

You work fast food, who are you to call people broke dumbass. White people do the same shit, I used to worked in fast food before, they are the pickiest and will complain about the smallest issues.

>has a 2015 535i
>own a house in CALIFORNIA
>me
>broke

LMAO i just work for fun.

Attached: [horriblesubs] Kashii Yui is my girlfriend.png (568x718, 399K)

Yes. If you work customer service a lot of people of different backgrounds are rude. It's not just black people. No one is rude for no reason. Customers are people with jobs and no one gets good jobs by being a jerk to everybody. They have friends and a family. Customers are only rude when:
-service is slow
-you are too energetic
-shake machine isn't working
-parking lot/dining room is dirty
-your store is out of something
-you look like you don't want to be there
-you are rushing them or you sound rude
-you are taking too long to finish the order (you're upselling the new promo item, asking if they want dessert when it's clear they finished their order, asking if you got the order right)
-you aren't speaking clearly
-you interrupt them
-you don't realize when they are done ordering
-you take their long silence as a sign that they are done ordering

Every customer is different and you go to read the subtle signs to learn how to treat them without pissing them off. Learn when not to be overly nice or bubbly and learn when to be super friendly.

>Get in there and clean if you want to keep your job

Attached: wagies_BTFO.jpg (1364x1818, 340K)

he did it near a drain which is cool

Attached: 1525412134075.jpg (1000x1415, 886K)

When there's an excess amount of feces, urine, or blood it becomes the manager's job to clean it up because they have some form of hazmat training and access special cleaning equipment. It's not an associate's job to clean up that sort of mess.

>Why do customers treat service workers poorly?

Generally speaking OP it's just because they can. They can be as much of a dick as they want and you can't say anything back, because you have to be polite and professional. There are a lot of reasons, but I think this is the biggest one. Take a police officer on the other hand. He's also working a shitty, no-skill, low-paid job. He's a public servant, a glorified bureaucrat, he's working for YOU the taxpayer. But people are a lot more reluctant to be assholes to cops because the cop can actually do something about it.

This is subtle bait. The way you mix in contradictions among your complaints is interesting. For example,
>-service is slow
>-you are rushing them

>-you are too energetic
>-you look like you don't want to be there

Really puts people in a catch 22 where the asshole customers will be upset no matter what they do.

You're projecting that the person snapping the pic is putting it in their cringe compilation when they might just be amazed by the customer service that employee is showcasing.

I try to be nice or at least neutral to them.

To service workers, I mean.

I worked in two service jobs in high school/college. One as a cashier at Mcdonalds and one as a cashier at Target.
Without a doubt, there are two types of people I will never trust or respect. Blacks and white single mothers with mixed race kids. Both are the scum of the Earth.

What sucks is when a customer goes crazy and you just wanna beat the shit out of them, but you can't because you'll get fired, and everyone watching thinks you're a bitch or worse, they actually think you're afraid of the nigger.

terrible feels

Customers don't know what kind life you're having so the moment you act unprofessional they think you're being oversensitive. In this age of smartphones it's always best to keep quiet. You don't want to end up on Worldstar as "dude working at Taco Bell finally snaps"

Customers are crazy people who snap, scream, act like smart asses, and slam their hands on counters and all kinds of shit all the time.

If you think beating a customer's ass is "snapping" like yelling over a spilled drink that just proves you have literally no idea what you're talking about.

It's your job. you always have to be in control. It doesn't matter if they are being racist, calling you a faggot, or throwing soda at you. The moment you start shouting , cussing, crying, or getting upset you lose and they win . The incident will be recorded and will be up on the Internet. You will be a laughing stock.

I don't know about that. Whenever I see a dick head get smacked I always feel proud of that person.

Like that lady that threw a drink at a customer. Everyone said even if she gets fired she's still cool.

throwing a soda at someone is assault and you have every right to self defence

>they might just be amazed by the customer service that employee is showcasing.
Not projecting but just didn't see it as that.
Good point.

let me live with you pls

I don't think anyone would be impressed by being a "dance, monkey" spectacle

It's just a cold fountain drink. It's not going to cause injury. You can just dry yourself work and continue working. If a secret shopper shows up explain to them that you had soda thrown at you and the store can't just call in someone to finish your shift for you.

Who the hell does fast food work for fun, are you some kind of normie? Also must be nice having daddy and mommys money.

Betas don't. We go out of our way to help them and be pleasant.
God. I'll give anything to be a chad alpha rather than khv beta. Can you imagine how great it would feel not to wipe your table and take your trash after you've done eating at a food joint?

But it is legally assault

unless its just literal water then it is worth fighting somebody over

I work to waste time and get away from my house.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.14_[2017.08.16_10.56.09].png (376x600, 308K)

>Not projecting but...
t. man who was just projecting

Attached: 1522441697066.png (834x900, 1.36M)

That's true, but you're expected to use an appropriate amount of force relative to the attack if you're defending yourself. Beating the shit out of somebody who threw a soda at you is overkill. If somebody does this don't physically retaliate, just charge them with assault.

First post is the best.

"Hello, 911? Someone threw Mountain Dew Baja Blast at me!"

Burger King shift leader here, we have the right to refuse service to anyone. If you throw shit at us, we got you on camera and you are banned at our store plus we can call the police and report that as an assault. Simple as that, we won't tolerate nigger shit.

Attached: heh smug yui.png (590x594, 332K)

Don't think police are going to care about a customer being rude when they have domestic abuse and gun violence to worry about.

>"Hello, police? I'd like to report an assault at _____"
It's going to be on camera and if they paid using a card you have their information if they leave before cops get there. People with this nigger behavior deserve to be fucked by the law, even if it sounds petty to you.

No they care. If someone is disturbing the peace then they are obliged to come and take care of that nuisance. You NEET fags have little common sense huh?

Attached: 1522532830326.png (634x692, 377K)

Your brain can only view up to 150 people with empathy. This number is around 50 in chimps and drops down to immediate mates and children in lifeforms with less complex brains. We treat service workers like shit because we are literally incapable of seeing them as human beings.

>Why do customers treat service workers poorly?
some of them seem to be entitled, and think you are there to kiss their ass
but imo most people are nice, as they know you are trying hard for them.

you work at fast food to pass time?
delusional faggot fuck off.

I don't need to work but I'd rather work than be a NEET.

>play games all day
>watch anime all day
>talk to no one
>mom and dad thinks you are a loser
>rinse and repeat

Attached: smug horriblesubs girl.png (708x720, 501K)

I'm a bartender/waiter in a fancy shmancy hotel and very rarely wait on blacks but last night I had this really old as shit black couple who were on their 40th anniversary and they were honestly one of the best tables I've ever had. They were very old though and probably liked seeing a young white boy taking their orders and not being a dick about it but still, they were really nice.

There's a reason I'd never get a job at some shit like mcdonalds or waffle house or something.

It's a fancy restaurant. You don't get rude customers.

ITS ALWAYS THE POOR CUSTOMERS THAT ACT THE MOST ENTITLED

I mean, I'd be mad too if even service industry employees were better than me. Even if it were my own fault.

Old black people are decent since the retarded/niggerish ones either die or end up in prison by the time they are 30.

Bullshit, I've felt empathy for hundred and hundreds of TV characters, randos in real life, and anons on the internet. How do you explain that?

This. Old black ladies are so nice. The old guys are still niggerish tho. Young niggers are the worst especially the Oakland ones.

Attached: kashii yui.png (704x716, 408K)

>leasing a car
lol

>leasing a house
lol

why don't you get my order correctly then without those small issues? is it too much asked?

I love talking to the service people and waitors and waitresses and when getting haircuts. It helps me practice my social skills without having to be close to the average person. Plus they have no choice but to talk back.

Because some times they give you one liners and don't do any leg work to answer your question.
"Oh yea, we don't have any of those in stock."
"Well can you look it up?"
"No."
Can't even go in the back room and search the shelves out ask a manager without you forcing them to.
Useless.

>And no mustard
>is has mustard on it
>I can't eat this
>tfw did I pay $5 for?
>to throw this is the trash?
HEY FAGGOT YOU GOT MY ORDER WRONG! FUCKING GET IT RIGHT FUCK HEAD!

I never got that. Fast food isn't exactly a fucking experience or math problem or etc.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to go there and be surprised every time?

I know exactly what I want and how much it is, and I know that if I have the money to pay for it, I can go get it. I'm not going to go there with less then that and try and find something I like, I'm going to go to the other, worse place that I know of that has something at that price.

Because you:
-ordered food in a way that our machines don't have a button for (you want sauce on both buns or you want the vegetables layered in a different way or you want some special sauce or you are ordering off menu items)
-you got here when it was busy
-you got here when we are understaffed (there is only a fry cook and cashier )
-you ordered a sandwich "with mayo" even though it comes with mayonnaise

if it's not the cashier's fault, then it's grill for reading the monitor clearly . Special orders aren't highlighted on the screen so it can be easy to miss things like "no mustard" especially when it's busy and grill is trying to make everything fast as possible. Mustard gets put on by habit.

$8 for a sandwich, fries, and a drink which is only one meal vs $8 for the ingredients for potroast/soup/curry which can last you 2-3 days.

> being this poor

Sorry bud, I'm going to eat what I want to eat without consideration to price because I have the money to indulge myself.

That sounds pretentious until you realize that we're talking about $8.

What, do you think the shelves magically stock themselves? The guy you're talking to is the ones that does the stocking. He's been in the back and he knows there's none there. If there was, it would be on the shelf already.

Because they allow it.
For example, only a complete bitch would hang out the window like that.

I treat them nice. I always say hello before ordering and I thank them after I take the food/they bring it to me.

Attached: 1530320088889.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>take your order
>repeat the order
>give you the bag and receipt
>order is wrong is somehow its my fault
Realize its the kitchen's fault not us cashiers. But we still get the blame for fucking up.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (604x688, 512K)

fpbp
people who are rude to service workers are faggots who have no power in their regular life and cruelly exercise what little power they wield over minimum wage employees

I've been in that situation before but I got out of my car and just grabbed it while standing because I misjudged how far I was from the window but also my window didn't go down so I had to be able to open the door anyways.

It's your job. Do your fucking job. Do you think everyone is going to be nice to you in the real world? You have no skills whatsoever to warrant respect.

Attached: asjnflaiev2.jpg (600x751, 62K)

If your carwindow isn't working you probably shouldn't be going to drive through because:

-we can't hear you if your door is opened and your cardoor is blocking the microphones
-it makes it difficult to hand out your food
-it makes it difficult to take your money

The window sill is lubricated on a daily basis to make it easier to open the window. If we have to lean over to hand you your stuff we get our shirts stained by the lube and it's super difficult to get it off. We often have to buy new shirts when this happens.

But I like the convenience plus you guys defnitely prioritize the drive through just sayin.

I'm hungry and want tendies. If I pay you then it shouldn't matter right?

.Should've worked harder in school, then you wouldn't have to work such a shit job.
Ever heard of a scholarship?

Your car is your responsibility. You should get things fixed as soon as you can and try to burden people with its problems. You can't go around telling people to do their jobs when you have been driving months with a broken car window or broken headlight.

People like you are scum. Posting from your free adroid phone your grandma pays for.

But I got my bachelor's of arts in computer science... I used to work in Google-ville. I rather work a comfy fast food job as a manager.

Attached: horriblesubs girl wtf.png (340x516, 237K)

If you are sitting in the dining area next to the front door and you see someone with a scooter park and quickly run in without turning off their bike , hide your run because they are most likely there to steal your phone and drive off.

Fast food is only shitty when you have a low performing store so you aren't allowed to have more than 3-4 people working at the same time. Fast food is super cozy when you have a full staff, working equipment, and people can actually do their job with no problems. Health inspections are always horrible experiences because everything has to be cleaned right away and you are expected to serve customers while all the equipment isn't in operation.

fast food isn't comfy and if you think it is you're a normalfaggot

>t. NEET who cant handle a small 20 car rush at late night

LMAO

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.07_[2017.08.23_18.10.19].png (446x607, 362K)

Fast food is comfy. It only gets bad when customers start showing up at drive through and front and every customer is ordering over $40 of food.

how often do your workers call in sick on the weekends? Your Burger King must have nice sales if you consider it cozy. How many people do you have working at the same time?

Excuse me? I have a job and pay for everything myself.

Do you not know how to reply to posts?

Also none of the workers have ever complained to me about my broken car window and using my door I try to be accommodating because I know it is not the "right" way to do it. They usually actually seem to enjoy it because it is different and probably mixed up things for them instead of having to do the same shit over and over with nothing new happening.

how many screenshots of one character that barely shows up in an Anime that has less than one season can you take?

it's not your until your parents die buddy.

fpbp
Anyone working service at a shitty fast food restaurant is already getting a raw deal, you don't need to make it worse by being unreasonable and demanding of somebody making minimum wage to take your order and hand you food

Wagekeks are not human so it's ok to treat them like animals

I've always treated fast food workers with the utmost dignity and respect

I can't stand people who make $35k a year walking into a fast food place acting like they are royalty and treating the workers like shit, god I hate those people so much

most people are pieces of shit honestly

>t. failed at IT job and now serving burgers to niggers
lmao @ ur life

i have a small folder of her. Imagine if she had another season tho...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.17_[2017.08.16_10.52.49].png (312x640, 224K)

>muh minimum wage don't expect me to work for it
that is literally your value and what you amount to
do your job or get fired you entitled faggots

whatever you have to tell yourself, at some point your parents wont provide you with money and your slant eyed self will truly have to survive on your own

>someone chooses to be a manger of fast food or work long enough to be shift manager
>better assume things about their life and treat them like garbage

>he thinks im living with my parents

LOL

>work 1 week
>get promoted to shift leader because of my ethics and because im smart

Attached: 15224607657493.png (570x706, 326K)

>Go on a random thread
>Fucking piece of shit being racist everyone
>Keeps posting a tier 0 dogshit anime
>Either acts like an asshole or keeps saying niggers are bad
>Every time
Just fuck off with you and your shit anime you fucking faggot why are you here everyday

Attached: 1530221775424.jpg (270x306, 19K)

>DOSE NIGGEEZ AR NIGGGEEEZ HEHE I HAYT DEM NIGGGEEEZ I BETTER DEN EEM DEY STINKY AND ROOD NIGGEEZ AR BAD DEY DA WOS PEEPOL ON ERT I WOORK IN FASFOOD DEY ROOD TO ME DEY ALL NIGGGEEEZ EVIL

Attached: 1527973320370.png (284x284, 15K)

Calm down roody poo, originally and unironically of course.