How the fuck do any of you guys get drunk without wanting to kill yourself in the morning...

How the fuck do any of you guys get drunk without wanting to kill yourself in the morning? I fucking hate morning at this point. It all feels like shit.

Attached: IMG_20180403_003107.jpg (480x424, 38K)

I got drunk every day for 10 years to get the alcohol cravings out of my system.

stop drinking then

I used to be a heavy drinker for many years but the hangovers aren't worth the buzz anymore.

because I quit drinking, alcohol is low test

Drink more water you retarded cunt. Hangovers are mostly dehydration.

valium

If you get drunk to that level and you're not a teenager anymore you're a retardo

Pound something greasy before bed and drink some water

I don't get hangovers because i have better drinking genes then you

Broscience. Hangovers are mostly withdrawals and sympathetic overdrive after being dulled by the ethanol, only some of it is dehydration.

this but for a month straight I drank about 4.5 L of wine a day
basically took the Hank Hill approach to cigarettes but with alch

Do your mind and body a favor user.

but the real answer to minimize hangover shittiness is pop an advil extra strength before passing out and chug water
what really will kake you hate yourself in the morning is The Fear(TM)

If this isn't bait this is quite possibly the most retarded post I've ever read on this board

Attached: bd8.png (1190x906, 178K)

Drink water and don't stop until you fall asleep

Hangovers are a normie meme. I've never had a hangover that was worse than a normal headache, and its gone after 2-3 hourse

Yeah, man. Used to be a functioning alcoholic. I was drunk/hungover more often than not and I have no idea how I handled it. I really was a degenerate there for a while. I still drink once or twice a week, but I generally keep it under control because I'm so fucking sick of hangovers at this point, especially now that they fuck with my diet and training. Booze is the ultimate gains goblin.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x165, 106K)

>alcohol and ibuprofen

Enjoy your GI bleed.

Jokes on you retard, I'm an actual recovering alkie. I know this shit, whereas you just know shit.

Literally make yourself vomit when your night is over. Also, drink water throughout the night, one to stay hydrated and two to avoid puking raw shit. All the excess alcohol in your stomach contributes nothing to your evening if your gonna call it a night and all that shit and its byproducts contribute to your hangover.

You probably have brain damage then

pic related plus borage oil
stay hydrated, but not too much so you 'feel' the drunk. its all about balance user

Attached: NAcetylCysteine - Copy.png (500x501, 24K)

3 days sober with 10 years of a liter of whiskey or bourbon a day. This guy knows what he's talking about.

That's what I do, works like a charm

>low test
Literally how every warrior ever celebrated throughout history.

If you want to impress a girl get shitfaced one day before. While hung over your sex drive is through the roof. You can fuck her 5 times a day.

drinking is worthless if you don't use it to get laid. Worst substance ever

I drink to be able to have social interactions without over analyzing every single thing to the most absurd detail. Basically an autism suppressor