Wide hips

My hips protrude probably an inch if not more wider than my ribs on either side, what can I do to escape this hell?

Attached: hips.jpg (640x480, 18K)

Bump

Hourglass mode ol sands of time head ass

lower lats+obliquesxF
maybe become obese to hide it if that doesn't work

You would be an amazing trap, just saying

Already fat and most of the weight is on my hips and tits so peak hourglass, my belly isn't really that big.

Not me, sorry to disappoint ;_;

The only way is to train your obliques to the max.
Become bear mode king.
Lats,delts,and obliques.
This is your mandatory muscles.
They need to be big.

Attached: 6FtR5bn.gif (624x352, 1.39M)

>Not me, sorry to disappoint ;_;

Oh too bad, he has better hips than 80% of women

>Already fat and most of the weight is on my hips and tits so peak hourglass, my belly isn't really that big.

Sounds like typical skinnyfat to me. I would suggest to work on these and also your upper lats and shoulders to give you more of a V shape. Also lose weight by doing cardio and eating healthier. I had crazy lovehandles too but got rid of them after shedding a lot of fat and after working on delts, lats and obliques I now look like a normal guy :)

As long as it is fat and not your hip bone you're good

I'm beyond skinnyfat but have been losing since Christmas. Down 14 kg.
Sadly the hip bones themselves are wide too, it is that bones I referred to in the Op when I said they stick out a fair but farther than my ribs.
I guess I'll just have to hammer my core.

You know what forget about the upper/lower lat thing just work your lats

The upper lat is bs I never distinguished.

B L O A T M A X X
only answer, my friend

Get a strong rope.

Tfw wide hips like that but also barrel chest syndrome. Fridge mode is my only option. What are best exercises to blast obliques?

You seem to be in pretty good shape!

FUCKING RIP user
I don't know what you can do, maybe hit your obliques and make you upper waist wide to even this out while trying to also widen your shoulders and back? but honestly I don't think it's really fixable, try to forget about it and find a way to enjoy life as it is, I pray reincarnation is real, damn

Just kill yourself. There’s no hope. I’m sorry dude. It was all over before it even began.

>am 12% bodyfat
>decent amount of muscle
>pelvic girdle extends 1-2 inches wider on each side when compared to lower ribs
>come into thread to see what other anons suggest to make the best of this bone structure
>mostly suggestions to neck yourself
I guess I'm not gonna make it
goodbye Jow Forumsizens

Attached: 1311451865916.jpg (640x480, 66K)

i can relate op

Attached: wijijhihui.jpg (540x960, 40K)

.... And climb it! Rope climbs are a wonderful exercise for the lats and will help you fill out that gap.

Honestly the issue is that you breathe like a fucking retard. You need to stop flexing in, for one, that shit is the main reason your ribs are so collapsed. Two, you need to start practicing keeping your ribs flared while working your core and back, eventually it'll just become a part of your posture, and two you need to build your obliques and transverse back up because right now they're not doing their job because you've neglected them. Your shoulders are wider than your hips, so it's not genetic, it's legitimately you have shit posture and flexing inward all the time.

See

>practicing keeping your ribs flared

How?

Breathe deep and let your middle back/obliques support your ribs, not your abs and lower back.

what do you mean by ”flexing inward”?

bearmode

OP try stomach vacuums