Moles

Do you have moles Jow Forums?

I have them and some of them are in some really uncomfortable places.
I have pretty big one on my lower side. I constantly touch it by accident when dressing up.

I want to get rid of it but at the same time I am afraid of the stories where people cut theirs and month later they died because the mole was malignant.

Attached: Mole.jpg (225x225, 5K)

My sister had a really nasty one on her neck. Got it removed electrically almost 2 years ago and she's fine.

Go to the doctor and get it removed. They'll test it for malignancy just in case if they're even halfway competent. It's quick and easy, so there's really no reason not to do it if it bothers you.

Got one right beside my dick. It's huge too.

You get dick mogged by a mole bro?

As a pasty white guy living in the mediteranean i've removed like 6 so far and I'll probably have to remove even more in 2 years from now.

Several but they're almost flat, relatively small and tend to fade over time.
I've also been lucky with the placement so I've never considered removing them.

\thread

I unironically have one right between my nutsack and asshole. Im dreading the day when a girl finally notices it but I think the way my nuts rest it hides it

Hi, user! Someone EXTREMELY prone to melanoma here, let me help you out:

If you haven't already had it looked at by your dermatologist, please go. Skin cancer in general can be deadly and is something you want to catch as soon as you find it so it stays as a surface wound instead of requiring any internal surgery. If they think it's worth taking off - they'll scrape it off. It's a quick little pinching feeling, but they just scrape the sample up and bottle it for testing. That itself takes one-three weeks depending on your practice, and they'll go from there.

Either they send you a post card saying your totally fine, or they'll call you back ASAP to schedule you for a full biopsy. The full biopsy also only takes about an hour, they set you up on a table and cut an about-three inch football like shape into your body to remove the skin that was surrounding the mole, they stitch you up, and then you have stitches for a few weeks but it isn't the WORST. I've had two of these done, and the scar on my abdomen is almost invisible at this point, but the scar I have on my shoulder didn't heal up nearly as pretty. What they remove gets sent back for additional testing to make sure they got all of it, which they almost always do. I've never had to go back in for a second round, but it's possible.

I got one on the left side of my ballsack

That extraction method is extremely outdated bro. Punch extractions with a circular razor are the new norm. They hit the mole with a lidocaine injection, punch down about half an inch using a twisting of the blade, then scalpel it up so they get the root and all. Then they send off for biopsies and the go/no go calls follow a week or two later.

T. Have one healing on my abdomen now.

I am afraid of the stories where people cut theirs

Thats why you go to a dermatologist and have them cut it off for you. Jesus fucking christ how stupid are you?

Wait, really? I don't have insurance, and the one I went to make a pretty big deal about not needing to bother if they didn't seem malignant (referring to ones I've had since I was 8).

Said it was a couple hundred to remove, and more if I wanted to excise it completely and cut deeper into the skin.

Attached: 1446425477008.png (540x423, 212K)

>I am afraid of the stories where people cut theirs and month later they died because the mole was malignant
Yeah cause that's so much better when you DON'T go and THEN die because it was malignant.

Huh. Do you still have to go in for a second time if it comes back abnormal?

>Someone EXTREMELY prone to melanoma
How are you still alive? Melanoma patients have the lowest life expectancy out of all the (common) cancers. It's like 5 years tops

It runs in the family, but I've caught every abnormal mole before it could turn into something bad. I have to go to the dermatologist every six months, though. Also -- a shit ton of sun screen.

>that feel when you've got dozens of moles
Feels like I'm getting more as I get older, what the fuck is this shit

Good luck m8, literally hope you don't die

Haha, thanks man, but it'll happen to all of us at some point. I'm not stressin.

go to a dermatologist not just a doctor they specialize in moles and skin

Attached: 1495201242884.jpg (239x239, 16K)

You're sort of both right. I had one removed with a circular punch blade, but it tested malignant on one of the edges so i had to go back and have an even larger circlular piece removed.

>mom and grandma each had two malignant moles removed twice
>lucky they caught it early
>grandma ended up dying from breast cancer anyways
>mama still alive

Catching it early is the best way to prevent death, really. I've had one removed already and we're keeping an eye on another on my side. The only issue is I don't really wear sunscreen as much as I should. Oof.

Got one on my lower back and one in my right armpit, thinking of getting them removed

>he exact same flat mole as my mom on my face
>mfw it's above my upper lip, literally the stupidest and most jarring place to have one

Attached: 1528960988409.jpg (1123x1097, 391K)

Live in capitalist country. Have 7-8 on my face, went to a doctor he told me that they don't do cosmetically surgeries.
Manning up to go to a private plastic surgery clinic now

>had a bunch of them due to horrible genetics, including one on my face where nose meets smile line
>got most removed, only 3 left, one of which is covered by my hair (it's on the back of my neck high up), one they probably can't do anything about (mostly flat), one on groin
>need to go back, no longer have insurance
>patiently waiting for job to gibs me insurance
>one removed from face left a small white scar but it's not noticeable, and it's 100000x times better than a giant fat ugly mole
I don't know how anyone walks around with these disgusting things on their face when removal is so easy.
I develop a lot of skin tags, especially in my armpits and on my neck for some fucking reason. They're itty bitty raised flesh-toned bits. I just remove them with nail clippers. Hurts just a tiny bit but then it's gone. Better than having these nasty things all over.

It's not actually that expensive. Maybe $1000 tops for all that. You don't have that much? Get a job, earn it within two weeks.

Did you go to a general doctor or a dermatologist? If there's a risk of skin cancer - especially on an easy area like the face - most don't consider that cosmetic but cancer prevention. Both of my actual surgeries weren't even that much and I'm American

I've got an ugly ass constellation of moles on the side of my head I just discovered when I buzzed my hair.

as if I wasn't JUSTed enough by going bald

You should probably get those checked, too.

Too poor, unfortunately

Yeah he was a dermatologists and he examined them quickly and said they weren't dangerous.

I still haven't talked to the clink but you're spot on with the price, general price at least.

I have medium-sized mole on my chin
If I get it removed will it leave a bald spot or will my beard grow where my mole used to be?

Delete this thread, everytime I pass by this I almost throw up

>circular punch blade
Any non-shit surgeon would use a regular scalpel and manually make an eye shape around the lesion (aligned with natural direction of skin tension in the given place) for maximum depth and margin control and minimal scarring after stitching up.

What are you, a fucking surgeon?

We're in the same boat brah

Am I the only one that finds them oddly aesthetic? Only on pale skin. I think it's because a boy I had a crush on when I was young had them.

Attached: fdc1ce31fc11efc1b9ad22ead48201ce.png (688x570, 227K)

gay

I had a bunch of moles and cysts removed over the years, including two from my fucking ballsack. I've experienced the difference between the work of a fucking butcher (shitty cut, shitty stitching, ugly-ass scar) and literal artist (can't even find the scar after few months).

I also unironically like to watch educational surgery videos for entertainment.

I just grabbed some scissors and cut them off. Take a bandaid with you, blood will leak like crazy. You can pull 'em off with your nails if they're small enough.

I have one in my eye. Well, in the eyelash like this (pic related) and sometimes it grows a lot and sometimes decreases. Today is small.
What can be done in my case? Can my eye be in danger?

Attached: remove.jpg (448x411, 50K)

I had like 5 skintag/moles removed from my neck. The doctor would inject each skintag with a numbing chemical then snip it off and cauterize the existing spot.