Why don't we just declare war on chads

why don't we just declare war on chads

Attached: cae7ce53-93c3-42f4-9397-59869aa0d078.png (960x938, 425K)

Because chad is not the enemy

Chads are the enemy they're the only thing between you and getting between you and yo girl.

Cause they would fuck us up

This.
Real chads tend to be bros from what I see in normalfag interactions.

Roasties are the real enemy, along with Brad, the asshole version of Chad.

>Real chads tend to be bros
only a beta would think this and once he does chad is already disrespecting yo girl and using her

>all men are your enemy chad more so because they're shallow and use girls

femanon here. i'd rather die alone than fuck/marry someone I didn't like. it's really only men who are slaves to their primal urges.

One retard did it. Now quality of this board is all time low and everybody here became incels.

>i'd rather die alone than fuck/marry someone I didn't like.
we know, roastie.
you can't fuck chad so you don't go for anyone else.
Here's a (You)

my point proven

how much of a cuck are you
chad is the dude that stole my oneitis from me and then turned her into a roastie.

No you wouldn't. Robots only look ugly in comparison to chad. If they were gone you'd like us

>all men are your enemy
how insecure do you have to be to believe this?

what is their to be insecure about ?

Until you have that girl you are trying to get with all men are on the table for her and you are basically competing with them.

Because we would get arrested. The president is gigachad himself and women love him despite what they say

Attached: womendreamtrump.jpg (1219x2813, 1.22M)

t. cuckhold fag

>tfw trump supporter but no sex w/ trump dreams

Attached: IMG_7152.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Well that's a good thing, otherwise you would be gay user.

that's not true, only reason us subpar men got women in the past was because they needed to leech off a man to survive. now that women are in the workforce they don't need to settle for what they can attain and can instead just bide their time waiting for chad dick or nothing.

we should really feel bad for the chads of the past who had to limit themselves to as many women as they could take care of and keep woo'd, now the women take care of themselves and line up for chad.

>i had a dream that 14 year old me was about to have kinky handcuff sex with donald trump in his car
Mmmmmm OHOHOHO
Fucking delicious

>ywn be a rich sleazy fat fuck who coerces naive virgin 14 year olds into fetish sex in his limo
Why live

Attached: 15224158759632.jpg (669x746, 42K)

Brad inst a version of Chad.
He will never come close.
Brad is frustrated normoid, trying hard to up his status by lowering the others...which is usually us.

They both are enemies make no mistake.
Honorable epic death for Chad.
Impalement on the blunt stake for crying and begging Brad.

Like everybody here isnt beta

Roastie whores and normalfags are the problem. Chad is our friend

Excuse you, I'm proud to be an omega male.

Attached: IMG_1109.jpg (640x560, 46K)