>"uh...ok"
>she has a tiny bit of cleavage showing
>get a really hard erection from not fapping
>my dick is right over her face
>sheknows.jpg
>she starts to struggle after seeing it
>she is distracted
>fails her bench
>Chad bodybuilder benching next to us says "nice dick" and starts pointing at me and laughing
>girl I spotted starts laughing at me
>I run out of the gym as fast as I can, boner flopping
Now I need to find a new gym. I'm wondering how much longer this can go on. Anyone get up to 21 days of nofap?

Attached: slide_2.jpg (1247x708, 140K)

you should have said
>it might not be popular te be heterosexual right now
>miss, you seem to have a misunderstanding
>whats your number chad?

>things that didn't happen

How long until sex dolls for men are socially acceptable?

Nofap loses gains

should of cleaned up OP.

>sorry miss, you just extremely attractive.
>yo dude why you looking at my dick you homo

You should have just whipped it out and shoved it down her throat while she was still on the bench, like a real man.

Attached: mmm.gif (480x270, 266K)

Not OP, but I've had enough awkward boners to believe this could definitely happen.

that can happen even if you fap multiple times every day

I actually (really) had something similar happen to me before.

I'm definitely a shower, and when I was 14 or so there was this incredibly hot day at school, and after gym class in the morning I just went commando in these basketball shorts. We were in this classroom with no windows and it was basically and oven and I had max bloodflow going to dick + balls.

I stood up when class was finishing and the class stacy came over literally pointing at the outline of my cock and giggling "What's that user?" and I had to look down to figure out what she was talking about but basically you could see a full outline of my cock. She kept insisting that I must have had a boner but I really didn't (though I kinda got a chub after she pointed out that she was staring at my junk). I actually made it through that without dropping spaghetti and all the girls in class looked a my wee-wee through my shorts. Shit was cash.

kek

Then the director shouts "Cut"

>things that never happened

When I was a junior in highschool I started dating this girl on the bus. I sat next to her (in track pants) and got a huge boner.

Kids in like 8th grade started pointing at me and calling me boner boy. As I was getting off the bus I threatened to beat the shit out of them. Next day I joined the football team so I had an excuse for my dad to pick me up so I didn't have to ride the bus ever again.

Fem user here. Never had a boner myself but in computer science class in high school, All chairs/desks were face middle room, had to look up sideways rows of desks to see blackboard teacher was writing on. Nice guy second to third chair back had the biggest boner. Friends and i wee trying not to laugh but huge boner kind of takes your attention. That's not to say we were laughing AT him but the situation situation sucked and was awkward, therefore you laugh. Just because you laugh doesn't mean you are not impressed. It just means you don't know what else to do. You don't need a new gym just go in confident and hopefully chad crashed into a tree in his muscle car and she'll say hey that guy was nice AND had a big dick, let me hit him up for spot, communication again.

Girl btw did I mention I’m a girl

>nice dick

Should have called him a faggot and kept working out

Attached: 1528947088955.jpg (2048x2048, 513K)

Finally made it to day 8 no fap/cum for the first time in 2 years.
That week was a bit tougher than I thought it was going to be.
If I plan it out to bust on day 7 then I'm fine but if I know I'm going beyond then it becomes much more difficult for some reason.

You type like a girl but then again we have enough females (male) here that I can't be too sure.
Posting tits would be definitive proof.

>thanks faggot

That shit would have been funny

7 days nofap. I've started talking to gurlz.

I always proudly display my gym boners as the women always proudly display their nipple erections.

any man would. so from that we can assume that at least one of the 3 statements is true:
-op is completely autistic and can not hold his own in any sittuation, will die alone and miserable or with a wife that just walks all over him
-op has a tinny benis
-the whole pose is bullshiting for attention
I am inclined to believe all 3 points are true.
HOWEVER.
there is also the possibility of op actually being a cool dude. let me explain.
>be op
>sees no fap meme
>wants to fuck with retards doing no fap meme
>knows retards are bursting with hormones and are close to giving up
>plants doubt about no fap in their minds
>attaches a image that can attract both anime and none-anime appreciating nerds
>leans back and watches retards throw away all their make believe progress they made in their shitty trend
I wanna believe. With all the bullshit going on in the world I like to hope for small things ya,know?

they were always acceptable

I have an average sized dick but i carry an epi pen with me cuz shellfish allergy. Sometimes it prints in my pocket and looks like i have a huge cock kek

>nice dick
>th-thanks you t-too

Is the only acceptable response.