You're at home eating ham sandwich shitposting on Jow Forums, when suddenly this guy breaks through your door and says

You're at home eating ham sandwich shitposting on Jow Forums, when suddenly this guy breaks through your door and says
>Salam aleykum, this house is under sharia control. Bin that sandwich at once, or else I'll chop your head off, inshallah!
What do you do?

Attached: arab.png (800x531, 693K)

Fuck off with this -tier shit, faggot.

Sikh...

Start shitting all over the floor and having seizures while screaming BRAAAAP

According to certain canadians, the man in your pic is a Sikh who is actually a bro.

Aaaahhh you got me Sikhbro! Happy April fools day!

Typical Londoner, Thank God the Brits didn't let the Germans invade Britain.

Attached: images(8).jpg (345x146, 12K)

I pick my hussar axe and attack this filthy gypsy for trying to steal my sandwich.

Same streetshitting garbage niggers.

Attached: hammer time.webm (360x360, 2.9M)

Ask him why his sword is turning into a snake

Attached: 1522401176778.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

here on the west coast sikhs are nigger tier thugs

take a pic in the mirror so you don't have to use an asian subcontinental next time, ahmed

I would tell that Sikh piece of shit to take his criminal buddies and get the fuck out of Canada. Apparently they thank my country for citizenship by honoring terrorists, selling drugs and acting like niggers in night clubs.

I’m legit curious whether you always make these threads or whether this has become a meme already. Also proud of you /pol, much less people thinking this is an Arab dude.

This guy will only break into your house when you eat beef steak.

racism without knowledge is just stupidity. honestly i dont have much problem with day to day blacks. Had dinner with quite a few families and always received a warm welcome.

Thats not a muslim and if its not a beef sandwhich he wouldn't mind

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

thought i saw it comming a mile away and then appears the second head and bang...

I pull out my gun and shoot the saracen, because we're not in the UK.

I’d say, “Quit clowning around. here have a ham sandwich, Singh.

i yell
>thank god for the 2nd ammendment
and shoot him with my 2 AR-15s i carry around with me

I'd say 'ayy Mr Singh how's the corner shop doing? How's Sikhism working out my dude?'

what r u talking about that a mooslimb about to blow himself up