People have started setting off fireworks nearby

>people have started setting off fireworks nearby
>massive spikes of anxiety with every boom
Why can't normalfaggots just fuck off to the middle of nowhere to set off their fireworks? Why make me and the rest of the neighborhood suffer?

Attached: 1522966932143.jpg (413x600, 38K)

put on some headphones and music you fucking retard. fuck. seriously kys drama whore

>wahhh wahh Im a basedboi Jew scared of loud noises, and instead of putting on headphones or earplugs like a normal person, am gonna cry and bitch about what a faggot I am on Jow Forums

Actually kys. Youre worse than normies.

>yeah man just put headphones on and ignore the ground shaking booms
>listen to some tunes as your walls vibrate
>don't mind the shakes you're getting, definitely all in your head
I should mention that they aren't actually supposed to set fireworks off in this town. It's against the law in a certain population density.

You know for a fact that youre in no real danger, jewboy. Idc about your
>but muh uncontrollable caveman response
Your monkey ancestors are looking down on you for being such an incel fagot

it's not so bad because the rumbling is due to fireworks and not chad+stacy fornicating directly above you in the middle of their wild halloween party that you weren't invited to
keep strong, suicide season is in the fall

>making very specific assumptions in a thread that has made no mention of these things whatsoever
user, did your parents give you a talking to when you were younger or something?

It's no surprise that people do this, as the general populace is full of rudeness and self-absorption, and not just younger people. Look at who America picked as President. It tells you everything about prevailing values of selfishness and braggadocio.

Where I live, people were already banging on the 3rd and still at it with leftovers on the 10th; some very loud and late at night.

Setting off fireworks that wake people up should get jail-time, but direct witnesses tend to avoid "snitching" or assume it's normal behavior in this crass culture.

Fireworks are awesome stop being so beta.

Attached: IMG_2403.jpg (2000x1333, 463K)

You're a fucking pussy for getting riled up by some fireworks.
I hope you die from a heart attack because of your "anxiety"

I guess im the only one that agrees woth user here. I have an ex police dog with ptsd. Her previous owner killed himself in the car with my dog in it too, so loud bangs bring anxiety for her

All dogs get bothered by fireworks, you fucking retard

Lot of bullies in this thread. It's definitely summer.

Attached: 1513721648_nobully.gif (479x270, 1.85M)

>getting scared by fucking fireworks
Is this you, OP?

Attached: 1463860573675.jpg (337x310, 47K)

Don't be silly. Everyone knows dogs can't use computers.

PTSD is an awful disorder to live with. I can't even stand hearing people argue on TV. It makes me shut down.

Attached: 1528365138850.png (1260x1150, 847K)

Serious question, do you live in the tidewater region of Virginia?

Attached: colgate.png (250x251, 77K)

I have 3 dogs. They dont get upsetti. They bark yeah, but dont chew their goddamn fur til they bleed in multiple areas

>ground shaking booms
what the hell are they setting off? sticks of dynamite and recreational nukes?
or is the infrastructure so shit that you can feel everything?

Attached: doubt.png (492x280, 85K)

>PTSD is an awful disorder to live with.
care to share user?
parents fighting or military stuff?

My neighbor buys half sticks of dynamite and tosses them out the window into his yard. There's a bunch of small craters in his yard and the boom is almost deafening.

God i hate this time of the year

>tfw don't like loud noises but still somewhat enjoy watching fireworks in action
>just sit/stand near the window and the fireworks from a distance while being in your room
>watch them fly up into the air and explode in a barrage of bright lights and colors
>temporary moments of light contrasts the dark night
>see all this without having to even get up and move to the exact location where the fireworks are being set off
Feels calming despite that I generally hate loud noises.

Attached: snow falling stare.gif (515x386, 386K)

>scared of some little fireworks and gets anxiety
>French soldiers literally got shelled with artillery and still kept it together in WW1

The absolute state of the world

The 28 year old boomer who gets anxiety from fireworks

>My neighbor buys half sticks of dynamite and tosses them out the window into his yard.
that explains everything.
What kind of asshole uses half sticks of dynamite in any place other than a wide open field?
Can you confront him about it?

>light a small firecracker
>every soccer mom on facebook asks if its a gunshot and the police blow down my door and shoot me with a beanbag
>neighborhood kids light off multiple bottlerockets
>everyone applauds them

>I have 3 dogs. They dont get upsetti.
I've had a total of 7 dogs in my life, and they all cried and barked when fireworks were going on, and we just had to put them in the basement until the fireworks stopped.
Maybe it's the breed of dogs you have, cuz I've never heard of dogs not panicking when fireworks where going on.
>They bark yeah, but dont chew their goddamn fur til they bleed in multiple areas
that's oddly specific, care to explain?

>comparing some guy with severe anxiety, possibly from a stress-filled life he was unprepared for, to people who are trained in doing what they did
The absolute state of normalfags.

>mfw people started setting off fireworks 10 minutes ago
Are you in socal, OP?

Getting gang raped in the high school bathroom

>tfw no pathetic sissy loser bf whos scared of tiny explosion

Attached: 1485295392833.jpg (720x706, 60K)

Sounds hot to be honest, maybe stop being a little bitch

Attached: 1527461765348.png (1280x867, 645K)

were they throwing firecrackers at your dick while fucking you?

Sounds like its story time user

Alexa play despacito

Attached: 8952a0ea-0274-401b-828e-325b297db962.jpg (537x376, 37K)

Lmao nigga just cover your ears
like just turn up the music nigga
i hope some niglets shoot roman candles at your ass and start dabbing while you're balled up like the sissy boy you are

hey user, invest in those earplugs that block sound completely. those swimmer earplugs. they work great.

Pride month's over fucking faggot
hang yourself now and save everyone the time.

originally seething originally

i'll hold you from behind to comfort you and warm you up user.

Attached: 1528553359350.jpg (500x631, 97K)

Kek
Fucking based

>defending gay shitposting with /a/ memes
and you don't need to type out originally everytime you want to bypass the robot summerfag.

absoIute autism

>that 30 year old zoomer that lights of dynamite sticks in their front yard while listening to taio cruz
WE GON LIGHT IT UP
LIKE IT'S DYNOMITE

>live in the middle of nowhere
>peace and quiet
>all of the sudden fucking fireworks banging
>peaceful night ruined
Fuck you, stay near the city where it's always noisy.

You are such an unbelievable coward. Get over it, you drama queen. What, do you have PTSD from playing violent videogames all day?

Seriously why haven't you called the police? You know you have the right to, right?