Finally met my father

Hes nothing but a drug addict who went on jail many times, was a trouble maker, a thief, literally a based tyrone but white, i have no idea how did my mom fell for such a meme
man when she was 19, he even kicked my mom out when she told him she was pregnant, anyways he was broke and not able to raise a kid

Im 22 and doing well in life, have good lifting numbers, attending college, always did good in sports and all

Besides being rised by my grandparents i always thought my dad was at least a normal guy but hes literally a criminal

Who else have similar stories ?

Anyways i thought le bad kid was a meme but it looks real how the fuck does women fell for such human trash ?
Now more than never i want a woman to take care of and have a family and be a good example for my kids

This literally set my shit right

Attached: Mike-Tyson-in-Tyson-001.jpg (460x276, 23K)

Beat the shit out of him

Hes not even able to defend himself, hes 48 but dude is literally destroyed , the fact im not retard or wasnt born with diseases is literally a miracle, he was probably a "normal" person untill his mid 30 now alcohol and drugs literally took him off

Also i dont resent him, i have a good life, if he raised me i would probably have gone that way

you're more of a man at 22 than he's ever been or ever will be

that means more than any beating you could give him

i hope you go on to raise strong healthy boys of your own user, sincerely

i feel bad for anyone who had/has shit parents

>Anyways i thought le bad kid was a meme but it looks real how the fuck does women fell for such human trash ?
Women like men that can climb hierarchies. And men that are dangerous. That pretty much sums it up. If you want to know more about that then watch Jordan B Peterson.

thanks man, i really wish that, i want to have a family once im set economically

thanks god my grandparents were always there, my mom not that much, but at least had a father figure

You must do it
I can't explain. You must though

She was needy and he fit the bill at the time. Was probably moderately attractive and confident, and she was lonely or just didnt know he was a POS until it was too late and she was preggos.

this

>falling for the father meme
>2016+2+2-2
hes just like another person brah dont put him on a pedestal

Attached: bondrewd kek.jpg (602x388, 57K)

Stop being a whiteknight ffs.

>just didnt know he was a POS until it was too late
Come the fuck on. Did you even read OPs post?

maybe but i dont think she was needy since my mom had many guys hitting on her since she was and is pretty attractive, also she had a boyfriend before dating this man

>Was probably moderately attractive and confiden

he wasnt a cute guy but was well built and
had masculine features, but he aged like shit

i never put him on a pedestel, but it looked weird the fact my mom was into someone that fucked up

what does your mom look like now?
purely for anecdotal reasons

Dads a successful lawyer, always lived a comfy happy life. Two years ago he got caught cheating, turned life upside down. It's a cold world, buy a jacket.

my dads autistic. Does that make me autistic?

Your mother is what she is today because she went through that trainreck of a man. By default bitches love the thug alpha until one or mutiple dudes push their shit in to the max.

I'm sure you'll be a great father when the time comes mate, wish you the best of luck

femenine face, slim, looks like 30 if not less, and doesnt even do exercise, but she eats very little maybe eating not that much helps you age better

i really want to age like that

>By default bitches love the thug alpha until one or mutiple dudes push their shit in to the max.

maybe true, but whats the purpose of this ? isnt now more better be attracted to someone with money or status ?

thanks man, its appreciated

how was your relation with your dad afterwards ?

My father was psychotic and abused my mom and I on a near-daily basis for the first nineteen years of my life until he went to prison (unrelated) for a few years. Granted he had been in/out of jail but still.
He's improved himself a lot since getting out (few years back) and I don't even believe he has psychosis. His behavior is much better and he is basically a different person. I managed to stop hating him last summer, finally, at 27. We'll never be close but I'm proud of him for unfucking himself.

Nice blog pussy. Unrelated topic. Into the trash

I know that feel, my dad isn't a criminal, but he's certainly a scumbag, and I molded myself to be the exact opposite of the terrible man he was.

So now I'm a 25 year old virgin.

Attached: 1500097661883.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I was always closer to him than anyone, I dont really like people but I know how to play along and make them like me. After it made me realize that hes probably just as fucked and as much of a liar as me, changed me forever. Made me stronger I believe, but our relationship is mostly just hello and goodbye now.

I posted in the other other thread this morning, but my dad was a faggot that killed himself when I was 1 year old. He left me to be raise by a single mother. Not just any single mother, but a literal whore that would fuck people for drugs (5 kids, all different dads, living off of welfare) is a fucking alcoholic psycho with BPD. So I grew up in this shit show of an environment with no dad. Now I haven't spoken to my mother in 9 years, and I essentially have no parents at all.

I studied hard, got my undergrad paid for with scholarships and grants, went to med school, now I'm a resident doctor. I'm trying to do my best to be a good role model for my future kids, and secure a safe and stable environment to raise them.

People that commit suicide with kids are pathetic faggots.

bless to you bro, looks like you had it hard but managed to get along with and you still won

My dad is a retired colonel usmc. Started companies after he retired and made tons of money. 3 ex wives. Now bangs this 20 years younger Italian countess on his sail boat. He won't let another woman move into his house. I swear women sense him. Even at 70 women approach him when they see him from 30 yards away. I don't know how he does it. I see it happen all the time. I still look up to him.

Just don't let your kids be soft. As much as you hated your childhood, its probably what gave you the edge to succeed against great odds. Don't make their childhood the opposite of yours.

Your mom didn't raise you either so she is a piece of shit who CHOSE your piece of shit father.

Your grandparents RAISED your piece of shit mom and turned her into a piece if shit.

You lift decent weight and are in college? Throw this man a parade.

I had similar but different father, my father was a kingpin narcotics and marijuana dealer, asside from his "buisness" he was the nicest, kindest, hardest worker you've met. Everyday all he was concerned about was raising me and my brothers to be strong, live well, and show us how not all people are as "good" or "bad" as they seem. He was very movie star like, and I miss him so much. Its also my goal to bench 500 like him one day

You only met him once? Before you pass judgment How about you get to know him. Maybe learn his side of things at least.

>Your grandparents RAISED your piece of shit mom and turned her into a piece if shit.
People are what they are, and good parenting only goes so far.

>biology =/= modern standards

Strong offspring and a father capable of protecting them will never be off the menu. Now, what would compel people to keep families togheter in this day and age is a nother question.

Not "so" far, good parenting goes very very far. You don't know how his grandparents were back then but im sure they told him "they did everything they could"

That's just an excuse for parents who don't want to take responsibility.

Nobody has the right formula for making a decent human being, you do all you can and hope for the best. It's not just your parents fault that you ended up here, your own choices had as much of an impact as everything else.

There are literally hundreds of thousands of formulas, ideas and resources on how to do that. We as a society, even as human beings have a good idea of that.

And no it does not have the same impact especially for children and adolescents. Op is only about 20 still probably under the influence of his grandparents.

Life isn't about choices. We actually get very of those in life user.

Congrats on not becoming the same degenerate your father is, and I hope you stay better than him.

The average member of society is a borderline retard with little understanding of anything beyond food, shit, sex and drugs.
A decent character is built as much by the developing person as his parents.

>Now more than never i want a woman to take care of and have a family and be a good example for my kids

This is literally the reason I lift. I'm glad I'm not alone, OP. My dad wasn't as much of a scumbag but I still consider him worthless trash for making a child then fucking running away.

I honestly don't know. when I was a boring self-improvement, gym, reading, discipline guy I had zero success with girls. when I got bored of that and started doing drugs, drinking a lot, dressing like a 90s drug dealer, women started falling for me.

That simply isn't true user. Thanks for showing your edge tho.

You or another user implied that its nature over nurturing and that whatever the parents do is whatever, the kid will be who they are. So the person cannot build their character, its going to be what it is.

No idea who implied what and don't really care, what I'm saying is that a person is as much his own maker as his parents are. Nature is a factor but a character is molden by your parents AND your own choices as it's up to YOU if you follow suit with what they teach you.
OP's choice to not be a deadbeat faggot like his dad proves me right beyond a doubt as if it was all about parenting all he'd do is "lol my dad's a nigger? welp might as well start jacking shit".

Sorry about your dad, user.

I feel sorry for everyone and anyone raised by a single mother. Not knowing how to shave until you watch a YouTube tutorial or not having any social skills because women can't socialize or having YouTube as a father figure. Single moms are really a huge setback and a major disadvantage

Attached: 1460475369012.png (1100x950, 177K)