Abs are literally all lighting

Abs are literally all lighting.

Attached: IMG_20180617_191611.jpg (718x722, 111K)

those hips

Attached: cringe compilation.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Rude

>that 34 year old boomer with forward shoulder posture from not enough back work

>Those arms
>Those shoulders

Nice sharpen tool brah

Looking good op

Wring. Abs are kitchens.

>34 years old
>boomer

What is a Millennial?

What is a newfag?

Not really, Im in Mexico and when these guys won some football soccer game against germany mexicans went crazy, and they were celebrating on the streets and I saw this guy shirtless and jacked, his abs were fucking beautiful, I used to think abs were all about lighting/low body fat but no, I think you truly need years to achieve great abdominal muscles that pop out nicely.

As someone with abs, kinda, you can still tell I have a 6 pack even if the light is directly pointing at me or the light is behind me but with optimal lighting they look so much fucking better.

Most guys have shitty abs because they don't use weights to train them. Sit ups won't do shit.

I tried playing with lighting, I can confirm if you are bloatmaxing abs are non existent

Apart from any other body part, abs genetic

That's my thinking. Why would you be increasing weight progressively with all muslces BUT the abs? Do you have a good workout which is including weights for me?

Hanging Crunches. Go full ROM and touch your feet to the bar. Just do a set after every workout

Hanging ab work is an overload on the abs just using your legs.

I have big thick defined abs and never do any abdominal exercise.

post body with timestamp

With weight :
-Russian twists
-weighted knee raises
-cable crunches
Difficult bodyweight exercises:
-Toes to bar
-dragonflies
-planks with hands in front of you (like the ab wheel)

Nope :^)

post your body

>Most guys have shitty abs because they don't use weights to train them
How do you train abs with weights then?

Nevermind already answered above

not if you got a tan

Do you even lift?

kek

post body nerd