Have dandruff even though I use dandruff shampoo

>have dandruff even though I use dandruff shampoo

wtf how do I fix this

Attached: 9AAF0E21-3731-49A8-9F62-2DF3ADC87CA1.png (472x410, 254K)

quit using shampoo everyday

Could try nopoo as well

Only use dandruff shampoo once a week, otherwise, just rinse hair through water. Comb hair every night before you go to bed to get rid of dead skin on scalp. Most importantly, buy a cool water vaporizer and run it near your bed when you sleep. I had dandruff forever and these things finally fixed it.

Stop eating bread and other white shit.

>used shampoo
>got dandruff
>stop using shampoo
>hair starts looking great
>no dandruff

Brehs?

Here is how I stopped it even though my hair is sensitive to nearly every shampoo.

1) wash your hair only twice a week
2) Neutrogena extra strength dandruff shampoo. the color of it is like dark brownish
3) rub a little bit of tea tree oil in your hair before going to before bed.

Thats not dandruff its the leftovers of the shmpoo you didnt wipe of you stupid mongoloid , clear your hair with water more

might be broscience but this is what happens to me too. I know another guy who had this happen so there's three of us which makes it 100% science.

my theory is that our bodies are quite capable of keeping natural skin health and you only really need MINIMAL amounts of shampoo/soap to wash off the dirt/sweat/random shit off your body daily and any extra products (skin moisturizer, balsam, random creams) just tires your skin. the healthiest skin health I ever had was when I went camping for 4 days and only washed myself with cold water (no soap or anything). my hair got thicker too.

Only using cold water does help a lot.

ask your Dr. for a prescription to Selenium Sulfide.

Ask your Dr. for Selenium Sulfide.

try non-dandruff shampoo

I haven't used any hair shampoo or conditioner in probably a year now. I just use water to clean my hair. My hair is always clean, looks great, feels great.

Ditch the shampoo, go No Poo

I shampoo and condition hair every 4 days but i still have a bit of flakes when i scratch
Holy hell your hair must stink like shit

Doesn't stink at all. And I have no dandruff.

stop cumming in your hair, it dries it out.

comb your hair and scrape your scalp when you do it

Shave your head and enjoy being alpha.

Its seborre in ny language. Get seleniumsulfide schampoo and keep it in your hair 5min daily. Also Good for rosacea

NoPoo helped me more than any shampoo. A month of it, and I had the best hair of my life. No need to waste an extra $10 every month when all you need is water.

>he uses shampoo
never gonna make it

Noticed how you didn't say "smells great"

Try nizoral with ketacoazole. It's the only thing that worked for my dandruff

user I've always had this problem, so bad I wanted to get a buzzcut. Seriously recommend apple cider vinegar, it's the only thing that's worked for me. Hope it helps bro.

By chance do you have eczema?
I have it and somehow I have it on my scalp as well. It looks like scabs or really think dandruff, you can scratch them lose from your scalp and pull pieces off.

What helped me was a special shampoo I got from the doctor which had a mixture of coaltar and menthol. It is like rubbing mint in your hair and it feels like it gets cold and the cold wind is blowing through your hair even though you're in the shower. It helped me get rid of it whenever it got too bad. Denorex RX was the brand.

Adding, if you are using anti dandruff shampoo I would suggest stepping off from it. That kind of shampoo is so extremely chemical that if you use it too often you can actually get more dandruff because it is bad for your scalp.

>hair got thicker too

So your hair follicles multiplied?