Tinder profile

SUMMONING CHADS

What are the most necessary pics to have on tinder? I heard a face shot and one with a dog but what else?

Attached: 95513B45-B7D7-40FA-AFD8-9D07DD97147A.jpg (205x246, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tinderseduction.com/best-tinder-pictures-for-more-profile-matches/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just your handsome face
maybe also your abs, and state your height

>face pic
>one with a pet
>one with a group of friends in a bar or some hip scene that's indoors
>one with a group of friends that's outside(hiking preferred)
>one of you in a swimsuit on the beach

>Summons Chads
>On Jow Forums

Sorry man that's like trying to fish in a desert

>face shot
>full body shot
>one with an animal of some sort
>one with friends/in a social setting (to show you aren't a loser with no friends)
>doing a hobby
>shirtless (only beach pic is allowed)

can be some overlap in pics. Try to have 1 selfie at most.

>face, avoid selfies if you can
>full body, but with clothes ON! dress well, try to avoid tanktops and other "bro" styles
>something in the nature and or with animals
>something fun if you have a picture from some holidays or something, or maybe about a hobby you have (not the gym)

show something to do with your hobbies (lifting doesn't count)

>lifting doesn’t count

Uhh....

Attached: C28EFD42-F347-40A6-8DF2-C68495CCA73E.jpg (231x218, 21K)

Implying I don’t lift 24/7

your profile pic should be a shirtless selfie in the bathroom; the second pic is your face, that's it

I had:
>Semi-close picture in tank top with good lighting to show vascularity in delts and biceps as well as the noticeable cut
>Face shot at a slight side angle to show chiseled jaw, non-weird nose, non-weird brow and light-colored eyes.
>Shot out and the track in a tank top and shorts, dirt jumping on the bike, sweaty to show off the slim waste, thick chest and arms
>Picture with me and my kid on the couch, laughing
>Picture in the Lobby of the Trump international hotel in front of the American flag, dressed up at a cocktail event

My bio basically said that I cleaned up nice but liked to play in the dirt and was looking for the long haul. It also said that I was about southern values and wasn't interested in being somebody's third or meeting somebody who was just in the area visiting.

I pulled an 8-9/10 who became GF with that formula. Very high quality. I am a "made it" though. No level of false advertising is going to get you through the actual first meeting if you're selling a shit product.

I forgot to add one line that was in it:
>"All of the bathroom mirrors selfie abs without the actual creepy bathroom mirror selfie"

>this autism

So a selfie for a face pic is a no no?

I have a face selfie,a shot of me shirtless at the beach and then one of me and my doggo.

selfies are fine as long as you don't look like you're trying too hard/are a psychopath. like a natural smile is fine.

This autism worked and she straight up wants to marry me

> Pic with mom
> pic the lads
> pic of you doing some thing you like, walking your dog, reading a book, smoking a pipe etc

> Beach pic showing abs
> Face shot
> Pic with dog
> Scenic pic of you staring out at mountains or forests or city skyline
> Pic of you in business attire at some formal event

fucking retards with your boring ass dog pictures. I hate all of you.

>hi, my name's Tom, I study engineering/some STEM shit and my hobbies are lifting, watching SJW gets owned videos, and disgusting bitter IPA beers

t. literally all of you

Attached: wat.jpg (122x408, 10K)

Just think about it bro, showing girls a picture of you lifting weights screams tryhard.

h-how did he know?

Attached: nani.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

i realize this depends on whether you're using tinder for hookups or to find a gf, but here's how my boyfriend (now husband)'s profile was set up.

>description includes hobbies (playing in a band, making art)
>1st picture selfie without smiling
>2nd picture selfie with a smile (different setting)
>third picture of him performing with his band
>4th and 5th pictures of him with friends

but really, one important thing is to make sure you like a lot of pages for your interests on facebook so you'll match with people you actually share common interests with. he just struck me as a genuinely cool, laid back guy (who didn't try too hard!) with good taste in music and art.

okay Jow Forums, i've got great pics but what about bio. I've changed it like 20 times cause I'm never satisfied or worried my stupid humour will put women off.

>facebook

fuck off cuckerburg

My profile says -

6’3”

That’s it. It’s all about FACE HEIGHT FRAME, so make sure your pictures show it off.

Don’t try too hard. Get in the CHAD mindset.

what kind of girl are you trying to attract?
post it, i'll give serious feedback

Just do cheeky shit. Got good use out of:

"Call for applications now open for a sufficiently attractive female to birth my champions.

Pros: competitive salary (paid in love and affection)

Cons: N/A"

holy fucking cringe

Also OP I don't use tinder, i meet girls in real life like a non-autist.

hello incel

>someone calls your cringeworthy shit cringeworthy
>le incel XD

*snap*

I see no evil here.
>Tom: a short and efficient name. doesn't waste time with pointless syllables.
>will likely be making 6 figures because STEM
>has a political ideology that doesn't cater to weakness
>keeps his body fit and strong
>has a social life where he drinks beers with the boys
>drinks poor tasting beer to keep his hedonism in check despite him partaking in a relaxing activity

i would have swiped left before i even finished reading this

>tfw no dogo to take pics with

easy there bateman

btfo'd

Do any of y'all actually pay Tinder for this shit

When I fucked around on tinder for a night (I'm taken, just seeking validation) I got instant matches while being very selective, while only having 2 pictures, no bio.

First pic was one where I was sitting on a bench or something, casual but not sport clothes, sunglasses on, on a hill of a European city overlooking it. In this I was smirking.

My other picture was again me, serious look, tank top on, sunglasses again and long hair. Looked surprisingly big in that picture, but pale as fuck and honestly it was kinda cringey.

I'd avoid selfies as they're super cringey.

I did just to see who swiped me right and validate my existence. Got about 15 right swipes in a week, all except one I'd never touch with a 10 foot pole

Maybe because that's the only thing that will get them laid you fucking retard. Having pic with friends is a must. Sloots will find you repulsive if you don't have a group of friends or at least pretend to have one by having a pic with some people.

Also, fuck off about the stem/engineering insults fuckface. Not all of us have well established parents who can pay for our student loans and help us get a job at one of their friend's company. Some of us peasants have to get into a field that makes us money so our kids(if we have any) will have the freedom to be history majors and get laid instead of doing retarded triple integrals and drawing stupid free body diagrams after which you get a 50% on every test but somehow get a C because the whole class did so bad that the curve helped you get a C

i get about 6 matches on a good day (like today). here are some tips
>short 1 sentence bio that give the impression you have some character. mine is 'buff guys have feelings too', don't steal mine tho
>don't swipe right on everyone every 12 hours, there is a system to fuck people over who don't have a good ratio of likes to dislikes by seldom showing them
>instead left on fatties and blacks, right on everyone else
>shirtless pic with good lighting, pic of me working out, pic of me with dogs, pic drinking at party. reverse order
>if you aren't a gigga chad learn reddit humor, yes it's cringy and feels like your test levels drop 200 points when you do but girls love it
>talk like a normal person, don't try to be flirty too much, it gives the impression that you're a catch and she'll pick up the slack by flirting more with you
>this is all easy to read but if you're a loser and horny it's really easy to slip and just start sending dick pics 3 messeges in. sometimes it works but you'll get better results if you restrain your horny mind
>change interest to men and see how pathetic your competition for a good ego boost

Attached: 1528487728323.jpg (465x264, 28K)

t. civil eng

So far I have

>chill pose against a wall
>selfie with good outline of my face
>professional picture with a nice dress shirt
>selfie doing climbing outdoors
>with a mate on a ski lift
>shirtless pic on a beachfront promenade

I should drop the selfies I know, but they are the pics where my face comes out the best. And my shirtless pic should be more quality

>look decent
>let them know you have money

I just realized that in 3 out of 6 of my pics I have a beer in hand.
I also mention in my bio that I like a drink now and then.
Will this make me look like an alcoholic?

Chad likes to shitpost

Lmao you're talking about me. Fuck outta here bitch.

and weren't even samefag

>tfw realized my bathroom mirror selfie showing off my sick gainz looks cringey as fuck after reading this thread
>thought it was a good pic
>going to Sprint to the break room to change up my pictures before another girl sees
The problem is I don't have many pictures of myself. I'll try to do better anons thank you

>t. Boring tinderlet

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

I had:

>headshot that got taken at a press thing for work
>pic with a tiny kitten
>pic on top of a mountain skiing
>actuon shot of me throwing someone at Judo

Had around 300 matches when I stopped using it. Most girls commented on the cat, the rest asked me if I liked beating up black people.

If you’re a male and you switch to interested in men it shows you gay men. You were literally swiping on fags and fags swiping on you.

do you like beating up black people?

Do you like beating up black people?

do you like beating up black people?

I got tinder yesterday and used all my free swipes yesterday and today.
Zero matches so far. I guess I'm just not superficially attractive enough, cause my pics are okay I think.
>Pic of face shot by friend
>Pic of face + upper body at social event
>Pic of friend and me in suits
>Pic with two male and one female friends posing in mirror for "funny" selfie
>Pic with female friend
>Pic of me posing in front of statues, mocking the funny statues

Is there some minimal amount of pictured needed?
Can I just upload 1 or 2 face pics?

Do you like beating up black people?

You can, but more pics is usually better.

don't use any selfies

dude I gotta know, is it good? im thinking of getting into it (beating up black people)

It’s a job, someone has to do it.

Get rid of female friend puc, retard

Selfies will amplify facial asymmetry due to the focal length. Bad idea all around.
t. looks hideous in selfies but ok otherwise as long as I don't smile

tinderseduction.com/best-tinder-pictures-for-more-profile-matches/

>don't swipe right on everyone every 12 hours, there is a system to fuck people over who don't have a good ratio of likes to dislikes by seldom showing them

holy shit is this real?

Does that scare girls away?