Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums,
I'm a 22 year old male. I live in California, it's 10:58 PM while I type this. I'm drunk, and I decided that I'm going to hang myself with my belt in the next hour. I don't have any experience with this though, so can someone please explain the best way to do it? Might stream it, as well, in case anyone wants to see.

Attached: 1479442791952.gif (500x254, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HVov8o9x0yI&t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just get an exit bag retard. If you're gonna off yourself at least make sure you do it right and not in some drunken haze. It's not easy to kill someone. Odds are you just fuck up and hurt yourself really badly but live through the incident.

why are you killing yourself famalam ?

What part of California? Let's do it together.

I am completely alone, in every possible way. There is no happiness, no matter where you look and how deep you dig, there is none to be found. I had a great childhood, I had a great life in my teens, but as an adult everything went wrong. I can't pinpoint it, I couldn't tell you what sparked it. I just cannot. But there is nothing. I've isolated myself from everyone. I've pushed my friends and loved ones away, because of the way I am. Some people are just meant to work out in life. Meant to succeed, meant to find their purpose. Other people, like me, are just different. We're meant to lose. And I'm tired of losing.

Sacramento.

>Sacramento.
Oh you are actually close. Usually everyone is in socal. You said that you pushed all of your loved ones away, does that include your family? Is there no one who cares for you?

if my daughter was old enough, she would love me. but other than her, no. everyone just fucking hates me. i'm a fuck up.

Give me a short summary of your life

Some of us had shitty childhoods and even shittier teens, suck it up faggot. Why the fuck should you kill yourself when you're better off than some of us? And you even have a daughter? Fuck you.

How old is your daughter? It sounds like you have a lot going for you.

11 months. but no i don't. me and her mom are broken up, i love with some people who used to be a part of my family but aren't anymore and aren't related to me. i have no friends, or anyone who talks to me. it's just complete isolation all day every day.

born. had good life. turned 14, mom died, dad descended into depression, dad met abusive gf who abused him and my dad took it out on me, turned 18, became homeless, lived with uncle for a while, met a girl, lived with her for 2 years, had baby with her, told her i was suicidal, she kicked me out, became homeless again, and now i live with who i live with currently`

You're killing yourself and you have a daughter? Honestly I kinda hate you right now.

you can hate me all you want, but you could never even begin to understand the pain and agony i endure on a daily basis. i feel like i'm living in a completely different world than everyone else. the isolation is too much to take. what else am i supposed to do?

You have to be in your daughter's life, user. She needs a good male influence, and nothing can take you away from being her bio father. If you weren't a father, I'd say go for it if you weren't a father, but you need to think about the people you affect, even if it's only a single soul.

If you're gonna kill yourself anyway, why not have some fun before doing it?

have some fun how? also when should i set up a live stream.

Now, probably.

Get professional help for your problem.

try to kill people without being caught, when you do get caught you can kill yourself, like Dexter or something.

You're too fucking young, come back once you're 30-40. Hanging is the worse way to commit suicide when you haven't prepared a good location and shit.

in this day and age, it's impossible to kill people without being caught. there are cameras literally everywhere, and i don't possess the intelligence needed to work around that and the forensic evidence i'd leave behind. also, dexter got caught and ended up faking his own death in the end. if he couldn't get away with it, i can't either.

If you want a goid death, join the military of some private military company. Might as well join valhalla.

I'll tell you one good advice, my friend.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF CALIFORNIA
Your life will change drastically if you leave that fucking plastic, filthy degenerate state where the only thing that matters is fucking money, status and physical appearance. It'll help you a lot if you moved to he mountains in Colorado or Nevada. The city and its constant pressure of no sleeping environment around you makes you feel like you're living your life in a big rush. It'll be nicer if you took someone special with you, but you have no one, so I'm sorry.

At least try, it's what I would do if I had the money to get the fuck out of this humid disgusting overpopulated, overpriced and overrated shithole the call "Florida"

Attached: kofie.png (65x85, 12K)

you're a wanker. i hope your daughter doesn't make the same choices.

no, obviously he's too volatile of a person to be a good influence on his daughter. suicide would ruin her for life rather than just separation. OP needs to take her to safety and then focus on his own fucked up mental issues.

You did this all to yourself, you said it
You can take yourself out of it

You live in Cali right? Just go full GTA and live the dream slowly climb to the top of the food chain and rule the city

Attached: IMG_2895.jpg (640x640, 67K)

Don't kill yourself. Every phase of my life has been worse than the phase before it, but that doesn't mean I should kill myself. Each time I get used to it and I find different things to do.

Every primitive society believed in some sort of after life. I'm starting to think reincarnation is true, but I also think your soul goes up into the clouds for a while. I've had near death experiences where I've flown up into the sky and one time I went into space. The sky makes the sun appear yellow but in space it's pure white. One time I got pushed super fast towards The Sun and eventually I was so far away I couldn't find The Earth once I came to my senses. That's why they say you shouldn't fly towards the light. Thankfully someone brought me back to my body.

It's worse than prison.

The Sun from space...don't fly towards it. And if you don't believe me here's a video which talks about how The Air Force can track objects objects in space the size of your fist youtube.com/watch?v=HVov8o9x0yI&t=10s

Attached: The Sun from Space.jpg (500x400, 23K)

no stream. what a surprise OPs a fag