Is blaha finally done?

is blaha finally done?
>alex posts impressive lift
>youtube.com/watch?v=PyFMAl-AhHQ
>blaha starts saying fake pl8s etc and challenges him to do the lift in a meet
>youtube.com/watch?v=fP0HMvq6JSQ
>alex once again btfo haters
>youtube.com/watch?v=lF2IiDujBN8

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-18 13.50.26.png (827x455, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnr5Aff4iwE&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People have been saying “blaha is done!!!” for years. The dude is like a cockroach or a tardigrade. He’s indestructible.

No. He's already started coping on facebook saying it's an okay lift but isn't 330, 340, etc. and that he still fakes lifts. Blaha lacks the intelligence to know when to stop, he's a cockroach. Feels good knowing he's stuck in this rut of his and has no way of getting out of it and it'll only get worse as he gets older.

The monster probably takes it as a compliment to be labelled a cockroach. His life is nothing but a series of different COPEs

Blaha has endured worst, he has been found lying about every possible imaginable thing in the world. He could say whatever he wants and he would still be making videos, retarded videos obviously. This guy will keep making them 20 years from now.

Blaha will pretend this was just part of his master plan to get attention and he was trolling. Watch.

i dont get how he can be so delusional he truly believes the shit he says as well
>youtube.com/watch?v=bnr5Aff4iwE&t=
he honestly thinks that is a legit arm measurement

I’d imagine if he pulled the slack out he’d probably be at around 17”, which is surprisingly low considering i have 16.5” arms, probably lower bf% than blaha and i’ve only been lifting for like a year and a half

>there are people on Jow Forums right now who think Blaha will ever stop making videos

Imagine being this much of a newfag to the lifting world.

Ok Alex, still doesn’t change that your a conman, just cause you can lift heavy. It just proves your not weak at the bench press and you can be qualified to give advice on how to get a good bench sub 200 lbs.

Our boy Hemingway is indestructable

reminder
you know its true

Attached: download (4).jpg (500x701, 105K)

WHY do people in this board care about fucking internet "celebrities". fucking retards

how tall is bugenheim

6ft2 i think

175cm

E celeb shit get out

nice try capeshit

Is there anything he can’t do???

bugez is173 cm
juji is 169

Micro barin is waching his drama vids
Superbrain is watching his old tutorials (approved by alex)

>that arch
>lifting the bar 3 inches

kek

I'd like to see you even unrack that weight.

That's exactly what he was saying in comments
>I made him do it
>gotta grow a man out of this boy
>playing 6.5D mahjong

Isn't the IPA a non-tested federation?

Attached: 1466393767596.jpg (503x415, 35K)

cope harder manlet

I dont even have a problem with him being a "fitness" expert who looks like shit.

My problem is that blaha is a virulent narcissist with no sense of human honesty or decency. He's utterly unlikable, a total stolen valor shitbah

Attached: jb.png (508x562, 362K)

my milkshake bring all the boys to the yard

Lol - again with the "stolen valor" of US-nazi assassins. LOOOOOOOL! Fuck you, dude.

t. Not bald reptilian assassin who did snatch and grabs during the powder wars while in high school

If hundreds of people autismally revealing everything about his past can't do it no one can. He just ignores reality when it doesn't suit him. One video he lies and says he takes SARMs and the next he says he's only on TRT. One video he says he's cutting body fat and we're finally going to see the real Bloho and the next video he's 300lbs. Just accept that his blight on the universe is eternal.

See I'm not a fan of Alex, but I like that he goes and proves people wrong who call him out for whatever reason. That said, the points Blaha made were reasonable and I don't see why Alex can't just make sure that his videos make it obvious enough that there is no trickery whatsoever or why he didn't get the idea to go to a meet until someone suggests it. There's money on the line in Youtube fitness and with the number of exposed or potential frauds around you should simply put in more effort to prove that you and your lifts are legitimate, that's not too much to ask for.

Alex is officially /ourmanlet/

Attached: _20180608_124249.jpg (720x893, 116K)

>powder wars

Get me everytime

Attached: 1513849175254.png (450x493, 348K)

I remember the battle for MyProtein. ON bastards were rushing like they had a deathwish, our scoops were red hot. If not for those creatine reinforcements we'd be dead by morning.

Attached: tFtkx5c.png (574x529, 582K)

alex is unironiacally the ourest of /ourguys/

He just needs to admit he posts here