Ow, mah leygs!

>Ow, mah leygs!

Attached: 5556761_1438768216.9916_r.jpg (720x960, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM.
youtube.com/watch?v=-83nEuXTjBE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn, those are some pretty huge balls.

Would be hot if they were a female braphog.

my god, this poor man

Don't feel too sorry for James. He's a manipulative piece of shit who made his daughter drop out of high school to care for him. When his dad took a second mortgage on his house to help get him to Houston to try to lose weight James kept up his shitty eating habits and refused to follow the doctor's diet, then left fatter than he was when he arrived.

Attached: ow_muh_laygz.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

god, just lock him and don't give him bad food until he is healthy enough to walk to the kitchen

people as fat as this should be forced to lose weight by themselvse or just straight up shot.
Lock them in a room with nothing but a threadmill, water and supplementsm, don't let the come out until their at a normal size
imagine how much time and resources that are wasted to keep them alive for as long as possible just so they can keep stuffing their far faces with more food and continue to waste resources on time that can be used for people who are actually sick

Attached: 1457908004707.jpg (640x480, 116K)

Dr. Now called Adult Protective Services to try to get a restraining order against James' enabling/abusive wife Lisa because she is not so secretly trying to kill him with food but they couldn't do anything about it since he is voluntarily eating the mountains of fast food she brings him.

Attached: 158_pounds.png (1312x744, 1.75M)

I can't even type properly I'm so mad at these fat fucks! everytime I see this shit I wanna stomp their heads in

Attached: 1429335879064.png (1201x884, 1.34M)

he has the face of Chad, just fatter
he would probably be chad if he wasn't a fat piece of shit

Ultimately his choice even if she is making it so much harder for him. Some people just don't have the willpower to survive. Has some parallels with clinical depression, I think. Just giving up on any chance of things getting better. The least he could do is not waste people's time if he wants to die, though.

James gave the world two amazing episodes of fatkino. Unfortunately Nurgle's rot and corruption is running deep in his laygz so he probably won't be around for another episode next season.

Attached: janny_laygz.png (566x592, 670K)

James K. was so insufferable. I give most of them the benefit of the doubt but he was up there with Penny and Lisa

Look at the juice between his legs

I'm honestly angrier at the people who feed these fat fucks than I am at the fat fucks themselves.

Some of the enabler/feeder dynamics on My 600 Pound Life are shocking. Pic related is James' enabler wife and she chuckled like a fucking witch when Dr. Now (correctly) accused her of feeding him to death. Before that I thought she was just really stupid but she's malevolent and actively trying to kill him.

Attached: lisa.jpg (855x869, 48K)

He has one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen.

That childish, angry look on his face. You can tell that the only thing he thinks about all day is eating and screaming at other people for food.

There has to be another 600 pound psychopath NEET on Jow Forums who can go on this show.

Attached: bath_time_wagies.jpg (541x474, 81K)

Actually the most disgusting thing I've seen in a while

these morbidly obese tubs of lard deserve no sympathy.

as a skinny psychopath, i'd like to cut him up while listening to him squeal
poetic justice

This is what happens when you're so lazy you can't be bothered to clean yourself. Those folds are perfect places to form bacterial colonies which is what lead to the gross nurgle rot. If he actually cleaned himself rather than sitting in his own piss he wouldn't have had that problem. Obviously him being so lazy is what led him to get that big in the first place too.

Attached: 01462741443153.png (343x423, 130K)

These prople should be murdered I feel no empathy for them whatsoever

Attached: Greetings.jpg (700x1690, 312K)

Wait until you see this - youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM.

Metokur made a video about this guy youtube.com/watch?v=-83nEuXTjBE