Fembot thread

How is your weekend going so far fembots? Did you do anything fun, catch up with family, or just sit at home schlicking?

Attached: IMG_20161230_145439_20170213_203842.jpg (620x818, 177K)

this is now a mde thread ""fembots"" are not welcome

Attached: Sam_Hyde.jpg (1400x1080, 195K)

Yeah, go ahead and post in here- 'fembots'.
Let's hear about how many nutsacks you sucked this weekend.

Attached: Gary1.jpg (445x333, 39K)

>tfw she is prettier than me
god I hate being hideous

Just learn how to give good head and do degrading things in bed.

That's a guy tho right?

she's pretty cute for an uggo would wife.

Why do so few fembots cosplay? You realize how many dicks you'd get hard if you did 2b right?

Attached: Nier-Automata-cosplay-actress-2B-cosplay-costume-Halloween-anime-dress-Halloween-uniform-free-shippi (510x640, 99K)

Costs money, also I imagine actual legitimate fembots here are overweight with poor hygiene and low self esteem. Probably look bad in cosplay and would be rly critical thinking others were laughing at their poor attempt

fembots I want to taste you

that's a dude
>bery orig

Nah, that's a cute fembot. She needs dick.

Let's see how "hideous" you are exactly. Post a picture.

stayed in bed tried to sleep, tried to get up, failed. Tied a nice noose just in case.
got a bunch of new fluffy pillows ive been snuggling and it helps numb the pain.
I second this very much

Fellow fembots, I think it would be a good idea for our fembot thread if all us fembots described our anuses and spoke about whether we stimulate our anuses when we masturbate, and describe any objects that we have inserted into our anuses, and how much we enjoyed the feeling.

Let's do this, fellow fembots.

As a fembot, I agree with this fembot's suggestion!
Let's discuss our anuses!

Which of us fembots wants to begin?

>watched anime
>went on a walk but a village event was on so I hurried back inside
>played vidya
>watched anime
>spent too much time on here
>waited for someone to come online who never did and who has probably ghosted me
>watched anime
>watered my plants

Attached: 1530414333695.jpg (1439x1047, 94K)

>>watered my plants
What plants do you have?

I have a variety of herbs including:
>mint
>chives
>parsley
>thyme
>lavender
>oregano

I also have a raspberry plant, blackberry plant, and an apple tree.

Then as far as non-edibles go:
>fuchsia
>gaillardia
>heuchera
>astilbe
>lobelia
>gladioli
>dahlia
>begonia
>laventera
>hydrangea
>dianthus
>rose (cute yellow one)
>budula

I think that's it. It's so nice to look after them.

Women are nurturing as fug for some reason. Do you feel like you have empathy towards plants/flowers?

Sitting at home, feeling sad and lonely. I hate summer, I have nothing to do and I waste all the time thinking, which ends up being depressing. What a bloody surprise...
All I do is play videogames nowadays. Playing Stellaris, Endless Space 2 and Sims 4 now. God, the toddlers in the sims make my maternal instinct go nuts, just end me already.
I had a phase in uni. I was never into it, desu, but there was a crazy girl in the group that cosplayed 24/7 (She used those lenses that make your eyes looks absurdly big all the time) and took us to some conventions and forces us to dress up.
Made me dress as the witch (?) in XXX holic cause I was tall and almost anorexic looking.
Weird times.

Attached: 54242542452.jpg (1280x853, 88K)

Talk about your weirdest period.
What came out?
Any odd smells or...?

Absolutely. It's a really great year this year because it's the first where I've seen some really great successes. The past few years I was learning what to do so there were quite a few failures. It's great at this time of year, even though I generally really dislike the heat, because I can go out each day and I can see that they've grown since the last time I inspected them.

>God, the toddlers in the sims make my maternal instinct go nuts, just end me already.

That's really cute. What other things make your maternal instincts go nuts? And would you recommend The Sims 4 vs. The Sims 3? I'm in a sim/management game kinda mood.

>Made me dress as the witch (?) in XXX holic cause I was tall and almost anorexic looking.

Did you enjoy it?

That's really nice.
I used to love gardening, but I got a job as a gardener a few years ago and lost interest in doing it outside of work.
That saying about getting a job you love means you'll never have to work a day in your life isn't true at all, you just learn to dislike it.
I wish I had a nice garden again, just reading those plant names makes me want to take it up again.

I never used to think much of it. I used to like going with my grandfather into his garden but it was more about spending time with him. He died seven years ago and since then I have had an urge to start making more of an effort with gardening. It sounds a bit cheesy but it makes me feel closer to him.

The budula is quite sentimental in the sense that after my grandmother died in 2016, I got it because she used to like looking at the butterfly bush in her garden. It made her very happy and now mine is growing big enough, hopefully it'll remind me of her.

In general, it reminds me of my grandparents a lot as well as being something that I enjoy doing for myself. I did think about applying for a job in horticulture but figured I'd end up the same as you and I wouldn't enjoy it as much.

>That's really cute. What other things make your maternal instincts go nuts?
Pretty much anything sweet or cute. People that is defenceless or needs help. I've said it before, but even helper/apu activates it. Specially the ones where he is crying. Is stupid, but eh, what can I do?
> And would you recommend The Sims 4 vs. The Sims 3? I'm in a sim/management game kinda mood.
Is hard to say, they are very different games.
3 is much bigger, has way more content, but... is ugly as sin, it runs like garbage and is vapid and void. But you know, lots of content. Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle.
4 looks wonderful and runs smoothly, but lacks a lot, a loooot of content. Is also more focused on the sims and less in the world of the sims itself.
Also, 3 is big, but you only have one world/neighborhood once you start a game(from what I remember). In 4, neighborhoods are small, but they are all connected, so you can live in a town for a while, then move to a flat in the big city and end your days in the desert. Is way comfier, specially now that you have seasons.
There are better sim/management games out there.
>Did you enjoy it?
No. I had to show my legs, I remember being cold half of the time, and it draws a lot of attention.
If I had to do it today, I would rather cosplay some edgy shit, with pants and a leather jacket.

Attached: 06-30-18_3-25-04 PM.png (1440x900, 1.57M)

It's cute that you're having actual discussion despite other robots trying to derail the thread. Why don't you girls just go to crystal cafe? What is the actual appeal of r9k because as far as I can see it'd just be unbearably obnoxious for you.

I just wanna say to all the fembots. Don't you dare order fish on a date. It is a giant turn off! Unless you're out with an Asian dude. They are use to fish 24/7. So won't. Notice the wretched small

Also don't be a retard like pic related looking for love on tinder.

Attached: 1530148494364m.jpg (1024x655, 141K)

>People that is defenceless or needs help.

Do you have any nieces or nephews or younger siblings then? And do you want children of your own?

>In 4, neighborhoods are small, but they are all connected, so you can live in a town for a while, then move to a flat in the big city and end your days in the desert.

Interesting. I'm leaning towards 4 then, but I'm guessing I'll have to boot up Origin again to play it (ugh).

>No. I had to show my legs, I remember being cold half of the time, and it draws a lot of attention.

Are you from the UK by any chance? And was this MCM or something?

>If I had to do it today, I would rather cosplay some edgy shit, with pants and a leather jacket.

Edgy can also draw attention though.

I've never heard of Crystal Cafe before actually. I browse other boards here so I suppose r9k is a convenience. I've had some good discussion here in the past, some funny discussions too. Also I figure that a lot of people here are lonely and sometimes it's nice to connect with people regardless of who they are. As for some of the things that are obnoxious here, I just tend to ignore it.

It's great you have something you can enjoy like that.
Especially being able to feel closer to your grandparents, it feels rare that I hear about anybody having strong family connections like that any more.

>How is your weekend going so far fembots?
Not good. My dad wants to take me to the movies in a few hours. I don't wanna go, but he already bought tickets. I just want to sleep.

Attached: 1529992286349.jpg (300x343, 31K)

Bitch your dad is trying to bond with you, most girls would kill for that since their dad is their first love.

>Do you have any nieces or nephews or younger siblings then?
My cousin has a kid, but she lives too far away. Have a younger sister too, but she is 22, so...
Still, I've worked as summer teacher, in camps and as a volunteer for kids with special needs.
> And do you want children of your own?
Yeah, but I don't think I'll ever have them. Is too late for me now.
> Interesting. I'm leaning towards 4 then, but I'm guessing I'll have to boot up Origin again to play it (ugh).
Pirate it. Is EA, is kind of justified.
> Are you from the UK by any chance?
No. Sorry user.
> Edgy can also draw attention though.
Yeah, but I won't be feel the cold and also, more clothing makes you feel more protected. Is like an acceptable physical barrier.

Yes I know he is. But I'm too tired. I haven't had any sleep and haven't showered in days.

>Still, I've worked as summer teacher, in camps and as a volunteer for kids with special needs.

Do you have any experiences that stand out? I have a couple of younger relatives, and I love playing with them and spoiling them. But I guess I don't have to do the real work of being a parent, only the good parts.

>Yeah, but I don't think I'll ever have them. Is too late for me now.

Assuming you aren't 38 or something, you still have some time, surely?

>Pirate it. Is EA, is kind of justified.

Will do. There's a working crack I assume?

you sound really cute and wife material unfortunately you wouldn't want anything to do with me :(

Attached: 1525351974459.png (482x427, 79K)

Aww, why do you say that?

fembot lol, it's too early for such Tom foolery

Attached: 463aaf31-4762-4155-9b24-9e5b2ce1788b..jpg (317x284, 24K)

because i'm mentally ill neet, a brainlet and psychopath.

>I have a couple of younger relatives, and I love playing with them and spoiling them. But I guess I don't have to do the real work of being a parent, only the good parts.
Yeah, is hard to compare it. Having a kid for a while is fun, but being a parent is very different. Still, I think is worthy.
> Do you have any experiences that stand out?
Hmmm, a couple.
We had a girl that was 4 I think. Her mother still treat her like a baby, taking her on a trolley, bottle feeding her, etc. She would only say her name, again and again, like a Pokemon. Still, she was very cute and used to hug my legs without letting go.
We had a very shy girl, that was always running away from people and avoided other kids and teachers. I managed to earn her trust over time, despite her caregiver saying it was impossible and I shouldn't even try. It feels really nice seeing a kid like that eventually joining and playing like a regular kid.
Similar case when I had to take care of a bunch of kids that were in a youth detention center (?), they were, with no respect for authority and some even violent (and none was older than 8). By the end of the first week, they were completely different. You have to understand their situation.
With one kid another we didn't manage to change him tho. He was always crying, hitting other kids, complaining... yet he didn't want to leave either.
It all made sense once we met the parents. They were divorcing, the father was depressed and probably on drugs, the mother was a blonde who was getting married to some Chad and had no time for the kid, so the grandparents, who were in their 80 were taking care of the kid.
You can't take care of a 5 yo kid while you are 80, you don't have the energy, so the kid was growing up pretty wild.
>Assuming you aren't 38 or something, you still have some time, surely?
Eh, I'm 26. But I'm also ugly and never had a bf before, so I suck at personal relationships. I'm on the edge.

>waited for someone to come online who never did and who has probably ghosted me
i wont ghost you desu

Grow basil

40 is the magic number. Before 40 and girls still show interest. Once you turn 40 no one will give you the time of day. unless youre rich and shes a gold digging whore
t. 40+

That's one thing I didn't have any success with this year. The slugs got to it.

What the hell are you talking about?
Maybe for women, cause some age like crap, but men?
Dude, men get sexier as they grow older, as long as they do it semi-graciously. White hair can be incredibly sexy.
Daddy issues are a thing.
Also, a mature man with a stable life? Sign me the hell up. I would be the woman the woman he wants me to be. I only want meaning in my life, even if I have to achieve it trough others.

this is b8. if not, post info

Are you a mature guy with a stable life?

yes and yes. im far past all the shit that brings drama (except girls)

>Yeah, is hard to compare it. Having a kid for a while is fun, but being a parent is very different. Still, I think is worthy.

I only realized what a responsibility it was when I got my first nephew. His parents can barely get five hours sleep a night, although things are getting better now he is getting older at least.

>Eh, I'm 26. But I'm also ugly and never had a bf before, so I suck at personal relationships. I'm on the edge.

I would say 31-33 is the edge. Have you ever put yourself out there though, and have you ever received attention? Sometimes if you're NEET you can go months without receiving any contact from outside of family, or so my NEET friend tells me.

>the mother was a blonde who was getting married to some Chad and had no time for the kid

Those types of women are the worst. The ones who put themselves before their children. It's so... unfeminine.

What's mature to you. What are your thoughts on a stable 32 year old?

Take a shower and pop a red bull then. From my experience, going out and doing things with people feels good even when I'm dead tired.

>semi-graciously
2 things come to mind: george clooney wearing a suit and sam elliot
you want the fantasy of an older guy, the chad tier, not the average. the only thing i have going for me is that im good in bed. but getting a girl into bed is comparable to climbing mount everest

How come you don't have someone, user?
I mean, you then have 60-70% of what a girl wants.
>I only realized what a responsibility it was when I got my first nephew. His parents can barely get five hours sleep a night, although things are getting better now he is getting older at least.
Yeah. I have a ''friend'' who got pregnant and had to pretty much leave everything to take care of the situation. Although she is a single mother, so things are a bit different. Still, she is the same age as me.
>I would say 31-33 is the edge. Have you ever put yourself out there though, and have you ever received attention? Sometimes if you're NEET you can go months without receiving any contact from outside of family, or so my NEET friend tells me.
It might be the edge for being a mom, but they usually have a stable relationship before that. I fear I might be too autistic by then.
I've got attention, I think. I even made a Tinder profile cause some pressured me to it. Is not for me. I simply don't know how to do it. I'm too much of a mess. I feel like... if I meet someone I really like, and they are good, and nice, and funny and special, then I want something better for them. I'm sure they could have a better girl, I don't want to drag them down.
>Those types of women are the worst. The ones who put themselves before their children. It's so... unfeminine.
I wouldn't say unfeminine, user. That's a bit sexist. I thought it was weird cause it was such a cliche. Blonde woman, big shades, big purse. And when I try to tell her ''Um, Ma'am, you kid is definetely something, uh? So active and always moving and...''
She simply stared at me, laughed and say ''I know, right?! He is always crying! Ugh!''
Jesus fucking Christ, he is your kid, don't say ''he is always crying! How annoying!' Maybe you should pay a bit of attention to him, he is not a damn accessory.

How come you don't have someone, user?
I mean, you then have 60-70% of what a girl wants.
>I only realized what a responsibility it was when I got my first nephew. His parents can barely get five hours sleep a night, although things are getting better now he is getting older at least.
Yeah. I have a ''friend'' who got pregnant and had to pretty much leave everything to take care of the situation. Although she is a single mother, so things are a bit different. Still, she is the same age as me.
>I would say 31-33 is the edge. Have you ever put yourself out there though, and have you ever received attention? Sometimes if you're NEET you can go months without receiving any contact from outside of family, or so my NEET friend tells me.
It might be the edge for being a mom, but they usually have a stable relationship before that. I fear I might be too autistic by then.
I've got attention, I think. I even made a Tinder profile cause some pressured me to it. Is not for me. I simply don't know how to do it. I'm too much of a mess. I feel like... if I meet someone I really like, and they are good, and nice, and funny and special, then I want something better for them. I'm sure they could have a better girl, I don't want to drag them down.
>Those types of women are the worst. The ones who put themselves before their children. It's so... unfeminine.
I wouldn't say unfeminine, user. That's a bit sexist. I thought it was weird cause it was such a cliche. Blonde woman, big shades, big purse. And when I try to tell her ''Um, Ma'am, you kid is definetely something, uh? So active and always moving and...''
She simply stared at me, laughed and say ''I know, right?! He is always crying! Ugh!''
Jesus fucking Christ, he is your kid, don't say ''he is always crying! How annoying!' Maybe you should pay a bit of attention to him, he is not a damn accessory.
Originalo cause I forgot a quote

I am male who has BPD, would you date me fembots? I've been at the psych ward 5 times and unstable emtionally but on the other hands I have so much love to give, and Im loyal as hell and wont cheat on you

Attached: 1529016842368.jpg (256x245, 15K)

>loyal as hell and wont cheat on you
Too bad you'll turn a fembot in to a lampshade given half a chance

>How come you don't have someone, user?
divorced. very jaded and very cautious now. having always had subpar social skills is 20 points against finding someone. personal experience adds to my list of red flags which further trims down my options. the longer i stay on this ride, the more what im willing to accept and whats available to me are incompatible. my 2 biggest character flaws are that im clingy and im a homebody.
>inb4 those arent flaws

>What's mature to you.
A man with a stable job, that knows what he wants for his future and works towards it.
> What are your thoughts on a stable 32 year old?
Fantastic
>2 things come to mind: george clooney wearing a suit and sam elliot
>you want the fantasy of an older guy, the chad tier, not the average.
Nah, not necessarily.
As long as he still cares, then is all fine. I mean, look at lindybeige, for example. He is the first dude that comes to my mind, I don't know. You get the idea.
But I don't know, maybe I have daddy issues.

That's the thing. Relationships are a lot of effort. And they really are an end to your old life. Your old life seems so carefree by comparison. It's sad in a way.

Where are you from, am I right in understanding you speak English as a second langauge?

orginagjoakrly

How old are you by comparison? And yeah. You probably do have daddy issues.

>Nah, not necessarily.
>As long as he still cares, then is all fine. I mean, look at lindybeige, for example
my ex compared me to shawn micheals the wrestler, but if i had to pick id say i looked more like william shatner
>maybe i have daddy issues
nothing wrong with that per se. ive talked to a few who did but its a new dynamic to me and one that i havent completely figured out.

also what user said. how old are you?

>divorced
Awww. I'm sorry, user. What happened? If you don't mind me asking. This is all anonymous anyway.
> clingy and im a homebody.
Homebody is fine, I am too, and so is a lot of people, specially as they grow up.
Clingy is terrible, that I can tell you.
>Where are you from, am I right in understanding you speak English as a second langauge?
Yes, sorry for the broken engrish. I'm not terrible at it, but sometimes I type too fast and I lose track of what I'm saying. Have the same problem in my first language, so is even worse in english.
26. And yeah, seems like it. At least it won't be so weird as I get old, right?

>At least it won't be so weird as I get old, right?
This will only get weirder as you approach the wall, dumb roast.

Who wants to send me nudes through discord, s I can end my 1 year and a half long nofap?
Thankyouyou'rewelcome

Any single fembots ITT that aren't sloppy seconds?

>This will only get weirder as you approach the wall, dumb roast.
How come? The age difference will be smaller.
People tend to get into relationships with those in a similar age, don't they?
Is not like I'll be looking for men in their 70's when I'm 30.

Given that you're younger and like older guys: standard enquiry as to whether you have discord or kik?

I'm working two jobs and I'm just trying to tell myself that being tired and working daily will be a true test of my character. Truthfully, I'm going to be depressed no matter what, so I might as well be depressed and make some money.

I'm tired of my robot boyfriend because he's mostly useless, and not dependable. I use my vibrator more than I have sex with him because he doesn't like sex even though I make him hard, I buy my own things and he doesn't want to pay bills because his parents can do it for him, and he's not good at talking through his feelings or empathizing with others. I fantasize about breaking with him, but I'm also realistic and know that no one was interested me in before, so I'd probably go back to no one liking me now. People also treat you better if they know you have a boyfriend, even if he's not a great one.

>fembot
>my boyfriend
Depressed normalfags have Jow Forums

Attached: derision.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>26.
unironically the perfect age
>divorce ... what happened
in a nutshell my ex was a control freak who left me for the neighbor. im sure i did things wrong from her point of view but they werent things i could change about myself. i was heavily invested though, so it was pretty devastating to me at the time. im as recovered from it as is possible for me to be.
>clingy
if you want specifics, i have the adult version of separation anxiety. if i cant talk to you for too long at a time it goes one of 2 ways: if you warn me ahead of time im fine. if its an unexpected gap in communication i flip the fuck out and start assuming you're dead in a ditch or that you dont love me anymore. also physical touch is a need, not a want, which makes loneliness all the more crippling.

>People tend to get into relationships with those in a similar age, don't they?
actually im finding that no matter my age the age of girl im attracted to doesnt really change

>because he doesn't like sex
end it now desu

Can't I be a fembot if I've been here for 10 years and hate myself and my life no matter how I try to improve/escape from it?

No because you got a bf

> No because you got a bf
> People also treat you better if they know you have a boyfriend, even if he's not a great one.
Case in point, even having complete garbage for a bf elevates your worth just for having one.

Would you be interested in chatting with another guy from Jow Forums? I'm in a similar situation.

It's your traits that make you a robot, not the time you've spent on Jow Forums. If that was the case, every attractive dude who has browse for years can claim he's a robot, and we don't want that

Exactly, now fuck off you dumb cunt. Stop ruining every single thing on the planet and simply leave us alone.

>Case in point, even having complete garbage for a bf elevates your worth just for having one.
this is exactly why we hate you.

Attached: This+is+your+brain+on+r9k+they+realize+maleonmale+rape_26afe1_6449038.jpg (1200x1086, 350K)

It's ok. I'm learning a couple of other languages myself and I have the same problem. I'm the 32 year old incidentally.

>Given that you're younger and like older guys: standard enquiry as to whether you have discord or kik?
I have none. Well, I use non. I guess I have discord, cause I had to use it once for a giveaway, but I don't really know how it works. Nor do I even check it, cause I don't have it in my phone.
>actually im finding that no matter my age the age of girl im attracted to doesnt really change
Eh, I think it makes more sense in men. You are always attracted to fertile, young looking women. Thing is, it would get creppier with time. If you go after 20 yo girls when you are 60 is gonna be weird.
I think it would be less noticeable in my case as I get older.
>in a nutshell my ex was a control freak who left me for the neighbor
Ouch. I'm sorry to hear that, user. Betraying someone's trust is horrible. I can understand that maybe one day, love's over, but lying and deceiving people... that's something else entirely.
> if you want specifics, i have the adult version of separation anxiety.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I've had similar things when I met a guy online a couple years ago.

Sure, I don't have any SM or kik accounts or anything though.

> self-loathing
> paranoid of others actually caring about me
> fully expect for anyone to interact with me to hate me or lose interest
> maladaptive daydreaming
> use masturbation and weed to escape
> got too depressed to use weed
> these days mostly feel numbness, paranoia and anger
I know you're going to say it's because tfw no Chad but whatever. I was born into r9k, I remember the ancient ones, the proto-incels who eventually because normals but paved the way for faggots like you. I bet you're 18 and never knew the world could be so painful did you, kid?

>I'm super oldfag guys I'm robot teehee I have a bf XD
You could be moot himself and I'd call you a normalfag

>would get creppier with time
see:
>the longer i stay on this ride, the more what im willing to accept and whats available to me are incompatible

>but I'm also realistic and know that no one was interested me in before, so I'd probably go back to no one liking me now
Leave him. I was in a similar position as you were, scared of leaving him because I was afraid he was my last chance, but leaving my ex was the best decision I've ever done, the only thing I regret is having let it go that far even though I knew I didn't like him in that way. I was even starting to actively dislike him. I was only happy in tbf beginning of the relationship, because it was nice feeling wanted, and I thought that could be enough, but that nice feeling ended quickly and I soon found myself making excuses not to see him
Whenever I got home after a date I was only glad it was over and I was already dreading the next one. It's not fair on you to power through a relationship with some dude you don't care about simply because you're scared of not finding anyone else, and it's not fair on him because you're keeping him from finding someone who might care about him in a way that you don't.
Pic unrelated

Attached: 1525898432077.jpg (962x386, 92K)

>because it was nice feeling wanted, and I thought that could be enough, but that nice feeling ended quickly and I soon found myself making excuses not to see him
What the fuck do you women want. Here you have a guy that loves you but it's not enough? Are you reading what you're fucking saying? WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT

>it's not fair on him because you're keeping him from finding someone who might care about him in a way that you don't
we don't exactly have many options when it comes to women who care about us.

>I don't have any SM or kik accounts or anything though.

Would you prefer email?

Still you found someone, in contrast, most of us are just seen with disgust and let to suffer alone.

Sorry, but living in the sea for years won't make you a fish. You're not like us and will never be, no matter how much you spend here

I see. Do you have any contact method?

Gary mother fucking Oak

THERE'S MORE TO A FUCKING RELATIONSHIP THAN "LOVE" YOU MONG
Do you want to be in a relationship where
> your gf constantly rejects your advances, despite getting wet, because "it makes her to tired for other things" and only wants to fuck you when they feel like it and usually when you're rejecting her
> your gf doesn't want to move out of her parents house so that you can build a future because that means being responsible for 50% of the finances and creating accounts because that's money she'd rather spend on food and Nintendo?
> your gf has 1000's of opinions on how other people should think and live, and you have to force her to empathize with others because if it doesn't match the idea in her head, it's pointless? From politics to refusing to go to certain venues you want to see because, "their acoustics are complete shit so I'm not going"
IT'S NOT FUN STAYING INDOORS AND GETTING REJECTED PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY BY SOMEONE WHO CAN BARELY WIPE THEIR OWN ASS WITH MOMMY HOLDING THEIR HAND AND TELLING THEM THEY'RE THE BEST

My anus is always covered in shit :(

Don't be in a relationship you suffer in. If you're not with someone who makes you happy, I don't see the point honestly. Either try fixing it, or try finding someone else.

There clearly is something with you that people like, otherwise you wouldn't have a bf. If you found someone now, you can find someone again. Doesn't that give you a bit of confidence? Because I'm 100% sure you have reasons to be confident that there are things to love about you. They can just be really hard to see when you're depressed. I mean, you've got enough energy for two jobs. That's pretty hardcore. I could never do that.

why are the pictures in this captcha fading so fucking slowly gawd

I'd be your bf anyway, contact info? Location? :()

Please add me on discord nice user
terow#8432

I never said he loved me, he just made me feel like I was wanted, which I'm pretty sure only his strategy to get himself laid because I can't imagine anyone liking me, let alone loving me
>WHAT MORE DO YOU FUCKING WANT
I would like to say someone that actually cares about me and for whom I care about, but the truth is that don't want anything anymore, really. I accepted the fact that I'm better off alone. I'll focus on my career and try to get enough money to buy myself a new face, shame I can't also buy myself a better personality
I think you'd be better off alone than with someone constantly lying to you and hating every moment they spend with you

Use baby wipes and shower after