Do bitches prefer a shredded guy with abs or a bulked up guy with more size?

Do bitches prefer a shredded guy with abs or a bulked up guy with more size?

Attached: 19931695_1975558975996250_6461377554908446720_n.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.it/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/12/12/women-rate-the-strongest-men-as-the-most-attractive-study-finds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how does one get to that size, and completely neglect traps

Id you look like that Bitches will fuck you regardless of being shred mode or bulk mode. That’s guys “bulk” is leaner ham 99% of people’s shred, and that’s all Bitches care about

Based on what i have seen i would say shredded although if you want an informed opinion from a woman i would consult one as opposed to Jow Forums and its mostly male population

whatever has a bigger dick and money

if that guy is natty I have the worst genetics of all time.

No matter how shredded and lean you get, bitches will always choose the bloatlord over you.

Attached: grizzly.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>Roiding for this

gay guy here but I prefer bulked guys similar to the top two pics. More visually appealing to me and feels better having sex when there's something to grab/squish against whereas really low body fat just feels too "dense" if that makes sense.

I have good news for you then brainlet

Most women pick the bloatmaxxer instead the shredded guy. If you mog somebody, women will want to have sex with you

I like chubby guys because they're bigger than me and usually more kind and chill.

Attached: 07EE63A8-11F0-435F-AC7F-E0BC4357FD94.gif (632x768, 244K)

of these two sets of pics most girls would choose the upper, but if you had a pic between them with like 10-12% bf it would be the most attractive I think.

Right upper pic i didnt know natty vegan food gives you gyno.

google.it/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/12/12/women-rate-the-strongest-men-as-the-most-attractive-study-finds/

>Heightandand leanness were appealing attributes, too,butstrength played an outsize roleinthe ratings of a man's torso

Always with the hat.
>just roid bro. No sides bro

Imagine being this retarded

shredded 100%
If bitches see a sixpack regardless of how big you are they will fuck you

and neck

>calls top guy “chubby”
Neck yourself whore

skinny is priority one with women. humans evovled from running, not lifting

Yeah and me I like nerdy girls like pic related

Attached: C0DAF355-0846-4AD9-9962-C2D3851EC40A.jpg (400x600, 36K)

>believing women, ever
>thinking women know what they want

From that angle you can see my traps clearly and I’m ottermode at best

>thinking women will tell you what they think
lmao nigga if there is one rule about statistics and women then it's that you should look how they act, not what they say.