What do you think his reply will be like?

What do you think his reply will be like?

Attached: 1527318607346.jpg (900x900, 87K)

No reply.
Pretend it never happened.
When pressed he'll just go "he he, I guess I was wrong, he he, everybody is wrong sometimes, but ..."

>well guys that's impressive I have to admit, but it's not 330 lbs??

Also the meet he went to wasn't an IPF meet, so equipment use wasn't properly controller, a non-standard bar, belt, or elbow sleeves can add 50lbs to your lift easily.
Also he wasn't drug tested beforehand or during his training.

t. bloho

PUNISHED BLOHO

Attached: 365465843.png (757x107, 12K)

he'll still find a way to shit on him while making himself look good
he always finds a way

probably him sitting around looking fat and smug while he reloads some ammo

because he was never wrong to begin with

his meet was like 320 lbs? which is nowhere close to the 330 he showed in his video

Why is this guy relevant again?

Attached: blobha.jpg (852x438, 90K)

Hey everybody, Jason Blaha here, now that my 2 obligatory videos are done for the day it's time to talk about current events in the online fitness community!

Let me put on my plus 5 hat of weaponsmithing, and I'll just take a sip from of this coffee, and yes I am using hook-grip on my coffee mug, and yes this is real coffee mug and the yes the coffee is real, I know a lot of you guys claim it's fake coffee mug and I'm not drinking real coffee (cuckles), so I just thought I'd get that out of the way

Now...see guys (cuckles), Alex actually went and did that competition I told him to do, all he had to do was prove it, and he did, even though it (cuckles) took me to make a video telling him he should do it (cuckles).

Sometimes you need real men to guide these new younger guys (cuckles) and since he did what I said he gained more respect for his honesty and will grow from this, and he only has me to thank for that (cuckles)

Anyway guys I hope Alex learns from this and from now on listens to my wisdom and advice.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 6.34.51 pm.png (225x159, 91K)

just how fucking retarded are you? like special institution retared or do they let you run in the wild?

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, so allow me to be the *bigger man* and admit that I was wrong, with a few caveats

this guy just looks like such a fucking moron

Jesus man.
Cut, or do steroids or something, you look like a DYEL fat guy
And no, I don't mean strongfat like a powerlifter, just fat

oh sweet summer child...

A little side caveat

>do steroids or something

Attached: 1494374209246.gif (350x349, 2.96M)

>RPE 9 320lb comp bench press
>nowhere near close to 330lb he did a few days ago at his own gym for a RPE10

bro look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA

alex now unironically outbenches blaha at 160 lmao what is even this timeline

>he doesn’t know
hehe.

I like jason

Attached: boho.png (892x396, 39K)

jesus

lol

cringe

YOU'RE A SPINELESS PALE PATHETIC LOT
AND YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE
SOMEHOW I'LL
MAKE A MAN
OUT OF YOU

based Hemingway

*snap*

surely he cant believe his own delusion

He is going to say his original complaints were valid, which is actually true.

He is then going to point out that he did the online fitness community a service by pushing other fitness youtubers to take responsibility for their claims and prove what they say they can do. Which is also true.

Also, he will probably never challenge AlphaDestiny, or call him strap-on destiny again.

That he had to do conventional training to accomplish it which is true.

holy shit guys i think its actually him. we're in the presence of the ol' hemmingway

Not defending bloho just predicting how he will react, which will be to save face as much as possible. I still think he's fucking retarded

even that fat hairy fuck freakie500 or whatever hanged his head in shame and congratulated him in the comments. they're all bending the knee, one by one. king leonidas will conquer all

sup couch, how's the daily minimum today?

Never change Bloho

Attached: 1513673910668.jpg (443x451, 114K)

Now that's some
C O P E

Why does he keep calling Alex out when he lifts in public?

Like, Bugenhagen is the one who has never shown the floor in a single floor pull vid and has uses all different sized and shaped weights while claiming more outrageous numbers...

because eric has less subs than him and isn't that much younger than bloho, bloho gets anal ppained when he notices someone else who's younger than him with more popularity, and he does everything he can to make himself look superior

>he is learning
Subtle

Attached: 346568580.jpg (1807x1133, 513K)

Absolutely based.

"Hey everybody, Jason Blaha here, and today *sigh* well obviously the most talked about topic in my comments today is how... *adjusts glasses* Alphadestiny met my challenge and ahh... benched 319 with calibrated plates at a meet. So let me put on my +5 hat of weaponsmithing, work on skilling my craft a little bit and let's talk about this. Alright *check phone*, A lot of people yesterday have been flooding the comments with how I've been unfair, how I don't give him any credit, how I was proven wrong, HOWEVER"

DEAD
AND
BURIED

Attached: 133.jpg (728x378, 76K)

What is dead can never die, it just rises again, fatter and more deluded.

C
I N N E R
T
Y

How the fuck are people still doing GOMAD after knowing what this fuck looks like?

YOU’RE UNSUITED FOR THE RAGE OF WAR

The 8 buck cuck is at it again

How do you get that bloated on steroids? Why the fuck can’t he just cut or something?