TRT General

Post your TRT experiences and questions here.

> Going to a men's clinic to get my hormones checked today
Any one on TRT got advice? I'm going more for the sexual side of things than getting big. I hate only getting hard for the newest hottest girls.

Attached: trt-qa.jpg (616x419, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pituitary_adenoma
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guess it's just me, fuck you young fags.

Attached: 1522367313247.png (1080x585, 78K)

kek
nah man funnily enough I'm going to one today. curious about my test and if it's low enough for me to actually justify going on trt

Attached: 1522090414524.jpg (1334x1000, 212K)

Are you going to a clinic or a legit medical practice?

Hey, I'm on TRT. It's pretty good. What do you want to know that you probably don't already know since you have found a clinic to prescribe it?

>shaper mind

Damn. MRE Steve got a tan.

Should've been on test when he made the infographic.

hey lads, got tested having test as low as 150ng/dc multiple times, see first endo tells me im depressed and thats why my test is low tells me to take anti depressants, see 2nd endo he tells me i have smalls testes and could benefit from taking 250mg of test every 2-3 weeks for 6 months which seems retarded and not a long term solution , told the first endo what the 2nd endo said and hes doesnt know what hes talking about wtf do ?

Holy fuck, thats like half an old man, take it dude

yeah but what do i do man i live in Aus the only available prescription test is either test e 250mg once every 2 weeks or 1000 mg of test c once a month and both of those sound shit i want something i can take every week so i have a constant level

You know what to do, you're just afraid of typing it.

what take black market test from cooked cunts

all it takes is looking a bit harder to find non crooked cunts to buy pharma grade test from. it's a bit of a hassle but in your position that seems worth it. don't go on that hormonal rollercoaster ride.

I just turned 30 and I've been thinking about getting tested for TRT eligibility.

How old are you brehs? When did you first get tested for it?

also, can you inject yourself? 250mg test c e7d seems not great but acceptable to me.

Mate, taking test under those protocols will fuck you up more than you are now with low test. Get some non-prescription and do it yourself. Plenty of legit sources out there

Attached: dontdothisshit.png (1221x887, 41K)

what do you think about those test gels that you put on your skin? worth it?

nah. it's not really any more dangerous than injected test but the absorbtion isn't optimal and the overall dose is not that great. if applied daily it's probably a better solution than e14d or e28d injections though.

Attached: cc.jpg (624x732, 154K)

>has pituitary tumor that secretes prolactin

Doc has me on .5ml of Cypionate per week, cause I'm a manlet but it keeps my T around 700ng/dL. I would like to stay closer to 900 but the pharmacy and the doc recently restricted the amount they will provide me.

Since going on hormone therapy and TRT, I don't feel like dying every day. 7 years ago started treatment, feel more alive, have sex drive again, been working out a ton, women actually find me quite attractive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pituitary_adenoma

I was on this stuff before starting injections, that stuff gave me the jitters.

interesing, i haven't heard of that before. do you know what made that happen?

Ask the 2nd endo if you can do korma frequent, smaller doses. 100 every week is better than 250 every other week. 50 twice a week is even better. Tell him you are concerned about hormone swings due to half life of test cyp. Get periodic blood tests incase hcg or ai is needed.

Dunno. When I first started it I would get really flushed with redface and racing heart, then doc halved the dose and those symptoms subsided. Doc thinks I was having a reaction to the delivery mechanism in the Androgel.

whats a optimal amount to take if i just want the therapeutic benefits/ would hcg be necessary for that low amount ?

thanks for the input man but yeah like i said in Aus they only have the 250mg ampules so even if i wanted to i couldn't split up the doses without risking infection

also is test d or test c better for trt ?

tfw 19 and cruising on 300mg test every 6 days
gonna go on tren in 5 weeks, wish me luck Jow Forums

Test cyp is best, long half life but not so long that you have to wait to see your blood level reactions. If you can inject more frequent than weekly. If weekly test d is better. If you have to inject every other week its not worth it, or you can get gel compounded.

That's not trt gtfo of this thread.

why not go for more and take the benefits in? I live in fucking serbia and can afford this shit at high doses for the next 5 years without having a job at 19

youre gonna fuck your self up man don't take test unless your mid twenties at least your stuff is still developing

but I had low t at 17

so what would a intelligent test c trt regime look like ? 50/100mg a week ? is anything else necessary like hcg ? also im overweight so im worried about aromatize is that a problem with injecting that much test or only at super high amounts ?

were you depressed overweight, didn't exercise and ate like shit as well ? you should address those things before thinking about jabbing yourself

I lost 100 lbs in 4 months and went from obese to skinny but low t, idk which caused it but w/e

>tfw got tested last year with under 300 ng/dL test and double the normal level of prolactin as a 26 yo
>endo told me its normal :^)
>still feel like shit and have 0 libido

Spelling is for woman.

that's the point where you start ordering from ugl testosterone and you turn from a subhuman to a literal god at 1000+ testosterone

Got tested last week, came in at 450ng/dl. Hadn't busted for two weeks, zinc and mg game pretty strong.

Jack off a few times since, still on mag and zinc. Today's result is 163ng/dl, even the local docs in Vietnam were shocked.

Tfw effectively a castrati

I believe, and im no expert, that you wait at least 6 weeks on test and get blood tests again and see if you need hcg. Ai as well. 50-100 per week is great for trt. Some docs will never prescribe supports, others will prescribe supports without analyzing your blood work - both are bad. The support stack is based on the individual patient but even many endos are ignorant when it comes to trt.

Another thing with the supports is you take way lower doses than women are usually prescribed. Like 125 iu 3 day freq for example. For ai you might have .125 mg EOD instead of the 1 mg the pills come in.