2 and a half years ago i was fit and 170 pounds. I had a very active construction job but got laid off for 9 months...

2 and a half years ago i was fit and 170 pounds. I had a very active construction job but got laid off for 9 months. in the first 4 months i gained 70 pounds putting me at 240. My gf stopped sleeping with me (maybe once every 2 weeks just to shut me up). I'm stretched marked to fuck. I'm sick and tired of it. So i decided to go on a diet and start biking. I made up a daily calorie intake of 1705 calories but I don't feel its enough. Every calorie calculator pumps out a different number. My worry is i'm not eating enough and I'm going to starve my body and lose muscle mass. I still work in construction and like I said I started going biking maybe 2 - 3 times a week for about 2 hours so I'm definitely burning a lot of calories.

For anyone who read here's my meal plan. If anyone has any advice or something cheap I can add that would be much appriciated

TLDR: Do you think I'm starving myself with this diet.
Male, 23, 240 pounds, 5' 9''

Week 1 meal plan

1705 calories a day

Breakfast 455 Calories
-------------
-Tims coffee DD 210 cals
-1 banana 105 cals
-1/2 cup of greek yogurt 60 cals
-1 egg 80 cals

Lunch 765 cals
---------------
-Tims coffee DD 210 cals
-1 cup brown rice 215 cals
-1 cup lentils 240 cals
or
-Black turtle beans 140 cals
-Red kidney beans 225 cals
-200 grams (1 medium apple) of apple slices 100 cals

Supper 485 cals
----------------
-1 tbs Metamucil 45 cals
-1 serving whole wheat pasta 200 cals
-1/2 cup hunts thick and rich cans 60 - 70cals
-100 grams chicken breast 170 calories

Attached: Spaghetti-Meal-Prep-H2-347x260.jpg (347x260, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VyNgvMYb7iQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>maybe once every 2 weeks just to shut me up
fuck off hardwick, internet's full

Just download MyFitnessPal and eat at your deficit, man. It doesn't matter if you eat ice cream for every meal; as long as you stay in the deficit you'll lose weight and be fine.

Attached: 1528077269030.jpg (650x608, 89K)

wtf does that mean lol

>I don't feel its enough.

It is

>fast 2 weeks with weed
>enlightenemenent.png
>ohshitniggermyCPU(centralprocessingunit)isatfullcapacity.exe
protip:its the only way

even with being active? A quick google says a 180lb person biking at moderate pace for 1 hour burns around 650 calories so that alone brings me down to 1050. plus my daily construction job, mostly moving on my feet but periodically heavy lifting would drop that even lower.

Used to smoke weed daily in my teens. If i wasn't getting hardcore munchies. I was having full blown anxiety attacks.

Yes, the fact that you lift heavy things for work will prevent serious muscle loss, and even when fasting it's something like 80:20 fat:lean mass, so you've got nothing to worry about.

All this retarded advice in one thread.. It's not hard:
1.Start lifting using some form of progressive overload 3-4x/week.
2. Up your protein intake (it's shit right now) and start off at 2200kcals/day
3. Track your weight and waist circumference or body fat weekly.
4. Adjust kcals and macros according to results.

Aim for 1lb/week loss, 80-90% should be fat loss if you lift heavy frequently and eat enough protein. Don't lose too quickly, it's not worth it and your end results will be worse.

>progressive overload
Can you elaborate what this is?

>Up your protein
When looking up a macro calc I noticed my protein was quite low. It was one of my reasons for making this post that I was looking to get clarified

>70 in 4 months

Couldnt do this if I tried. You're one fat fuck

I always had a huge appetite growing up but my metabolism always kept up. I think the sudden loss of activity and eating shitty to conserve money gave me a double whammy and i just ballooned. But only really on my waist and stomach. i have 1/2 - 5/8's inch stretch marks on my lower stomach. the rest of my body like my arms and legs only grew a little.

Post pic of girlfriend.
Dont worry she dont love you anyways.

Your getting enough. Worse case scenario you loose a bit of muscle but you'll get it back.

Goodluck brother.

Me and gf

Attached: 20180512_235032.jpg (2592x1944, 1.7M)

don't know why it went sideways

youtu.be/VyNgvMYb7iQ
Watch this and if you're interested, look into the Snake Diet
>inb4 piss meme
Fasting works faster than calorie restriction and has a protein sparing affect. It also increases your levels of testosterone and HGH. You can achieve a similar thing with keto.
I'm in a similar situation to you, I gained 20 pounds after a bad breakup and I was already a fat fuck. Gone from 260 to 245 in a week.

Brother, I got to tell you, you have a really punchable face. If I saw you at the bar, I'd have to stop myself from slugging you.

No offense

You punch me and you might lose your hand

>two decently attractive human beings
Not what I was expecting to see at all desu

full gopnik style

Nah, it'd be a good solid fight. I'd buy you a beer afterwards.

HAHAHA that under armor does look pretty European