Attached: july 2.jpg (1040x747, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wf421JsG004
youtube.com/watch?v=rqPLDR2vORA
youtube.com/watch?v=b2V9TFrmQ_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU
youtube.com/watch?v=lAkuJXGldrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I imagine myself in Liverpool, working in my pie and burger van. Our mission is to sell as many pies as we can to the N*rthern pig men. We serve up Pukka Pies by the dozens but they keep coming. I throw pie after pie into the gaping toothless maws of the N*rtherners but I soon run out and start cooking up burgers. I feed as many as I can but since the N*rtherners are so disgustingly obese they keep screaming for more.
Then I am punched by one in the back of the head, they're climbing into my catering van. I fight back but there are too many, they begin to overwhelm me with the sheer weight of their bodies like the bloated pig men that they are.
I am punched again. Berry faced, slap headed cunts scream into my face "FOOKIN' FEED ME" but they know there is no food left... they get angrier and angrier till they all begin stomping my head into the floor of my van before starting to fight with eachother.
As the light fades out of my eyes and they begin drinking the condiments and salt I had left out for them. I see Dave Gahan (DEPECHE MODE) looking down and smiling at me. Then I wake up in sunny Kent, my homeland. My Southern brethren greet me as an old friend and hand me a pint of Spitfire ale.. the warm breeze blows trees that filter dappled sunlight onto lush parkland. I'm finally home.. I finally made it into heaven.

Attached: 1519514206075.png (486x502, 22K)

Let's begin with a rare Bowie

Attached: 1530380598662.jpg (1935x1497, 642K)

tldr this shit copy pasta

Attached: calmdowncalmdown.jpg (847x1200, 216K)

do you think Bowie looked at boobs on his computer?

Attached: 1530448296128.jpg (566x1074, 586K)

Why does he have a bunch of laptops stuffed into his PC

youtube.com/watch?v=wf421JsG004

Pop was so much better then. Now it's just Iggy Izaela shaking her stupid arse and mumbling incoherently.

They aren't laptops...

>Anglicans
youtube.com/watch?v=rqPLDR2vORA

If you think this is ok, then what's the problem with a 32 year old dating a 16 year old?

Attached: popepe.jpg (960x724, 109K)

Why did he say meme school that one time

i think he's installing doom

>c*th*l*cs
I went to the Sistine chapel just to piss on you

On my 10th can of Stella. After the 12th when I run outta beer I'll go to bed and dream dreams of living, til the morrow, when I awake joyless and empty, ready to neck myself again.

tune this lad, thanks for nostalgia

relevant youtube.com/watch?v=b2V9TFrmQ_Q

Catholics, those in pedo houses shouldn't throw stones.

*dabs in orthodox*

Attached: pedab.png (554x400, 66K)

New gym has all the stuff I need and I can start upping weight again on certain exercises
This is a magnificent feel

Attached: wf128.jpg (912x1036, 152K)

no money for more drink?

>Windows 8 is faster than Windows 7 in some aspects such as startup time, shut down time, wake up from sleep, multimedia performance, web browsers performance, transferring large file and Microsoft excel performance but it is slower in 3D graphic performance and high resolution gaming performance

so this is the link you use to defend windows 8? the fact that it's a better office computer than windows 7 at the sacrifice of being worse for gaming? have fun doing your spreadsheets lmfao

this is my fav
youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU

based, got the whole gang up in here. Fuck the p*Pe

>Q_Q

U_U

16 year olds aren't at the same level of development as 25 year olds...it's not just about age difference, it's about it being between two adults

Based
Was very beautiful in there when I went
>tfw no pics because they don't allow it

busy wrecking his fans and shitposting

Attached: C1rdxLDXAAEHtdS.jpg_large.jpg (670x552, 102K)

this weather gives me the horn

Attached: 1499145408900.jpg (1024x1024, 688K)

if you think kent is heaven you've got the wrong idea lad

Yeah, I've always thought you could take the instrumental of this song and make a decent House track out of it. Might try it myself some day when I get a decent PC.

i reckon he had some fucking ratchet fringe fetishes

There's no magic age where everyone reaches maturity.

I agree it should be raised, to around 21, but you do get people able to make those decisions as young as 10.

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=lAkuJXGldrM

everyone laugh at the consumerist wank stain

must have had some tits on there though

Attached: 1530363009282.jpg (800x1200, 269K)

>muh vidya
fuck off manchild

that was magic

Moving out of my flat that I have been in for 4 years tomorrow lads, feeling pretty nostalgic
>got my degree working in this room
>all these memories of posting here with you lot
>all these nights getting drunk and getting comfy
>all the vidya I have played and films I have watched in this room
>all these memories I will look back on with fondness
Starting an actual job in another city soon, so this really is the end of an era. Going to have a few beers and watch a film with you lads. Thanks for the past 4 years frens

Attached: 125646456121564.jpg (500x400, 31K)

more than likely lad, probaly had a folder of tits for a balance, he does strike me as a big tit man

he was a fan of dark ladies

most boring poster on /britfeel/

Attached: bowie 6.jpg (450x823, 50K)

>thinks everyone plays vidya
Being this butthurt over os.

he probably left the tit folders easy to find as a cover for the weird shit

What would you class as alcoholic? How much drinking and how regularly?

Can;t stop farting lads help me

how big was bowie

Attached: 1530380869690.jpg (896x1200, 138K)

>they don't play videogames

bit sad that really

bowie makes the ladies bow legged

Attached: 1512861033920.png (657x527, 259K)

anyone that needs alcohol to feel good and function

street view driving lod here, starting another shift of street view driving even though i wont last long doing it in this fucking sweatbox of a room (currently 34 degrees in here), ive just landed back in southwestern Romania from Bulgaria, my plan for the next few days or weeks is to go up through Western Romania, through HUngary, Slovenia, Northern Italy and into France, possible wobble down to Spain for a bit too

Attached: ROMANIA2-2..png (1914x881, 1.59M)

Vidya has just become less appealing to me as I get older. I have just lost the desire to play them. I wish I still had the compulsion to play them as I did when i was a teenager, it could make for a better substitute than getting hammered most nights.

you ever seen any boobies on there

>he doesn't get hammered, stick pantera on and play brutal doom
brilliant with a drink man although i agree, most games are just shite now/too old for them

Do you just sit and click your way through? I tried to traverse Britain from South to North but gave up after 5 minutes. Very impatient I am.

ln abit ya tit xx

Attached: comeoutwojakit'saniceday.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

I played Quake Live recently which was enjoyable. Apart from that I might play the odd silly game on my phone but I haven't sat down with a proper game and grinded on it in years.

ive seen some uncensored boobs but they were on a beach towel, as in it was a design on a beach towel, not actually a lady pressing her melons against one

thats what i do, normally with music or some kind of podcast on in the background

Attached: BOLIVIA5.png (1021x598, 1.01M)

alright lads.

i went out and tried to get a life but failed. so summarise for me whats happened in the last 18 months on here.

Attached: IMG-20160421-WA0004.jpg (960x1280, 118K)

lmao the age of consent should not be 21 years old you cuck

nice one, yeah for me i just know i'm wasting time and can't just sit and play. although those nu-xcom games are quality if you like tactical turn based combat, good to chill out with

So you're saying it should be 10? Those are the options.

doggo posting nearly took off

its more of a dependence thing than quantity, I would say anyone who feels they need alcohol and gets cravings is an alcoholic. my brother started like that, then it just got worse and he ended up waking up in the night having to drink more to stop the withdrawal. first thing in the morning he was on the beers, then vodka at about 11 ish

fuck all, nice tits though.

>ebin shippy and tilde are gone
>crona is a tranny drug fiend
>sagiri is a raging bisexual
>some of the new personalities are a lad on a Peckham estate and a guy who posts tits all the time

i'm trying to cut down my intake.

its hell

last one i finished was a replay of alan wake and that was in september

i got dishonored recently so may play that next or something from my overwhelming backlog

Pubes conquered /britfeel/.

First penalty shootout of the tournament lol, come on ruskies

>most boring poster on /britfeel/
agreed. Hate how he tries to interject his opinions into his posts too. Just adds to the pile of shit. Tit 'lad', if you're reading this, Be a lad and give up the ghost. Your gimmick's dire.

thanks lads.

have some more hannah in return.

Attached: IMG-20160406-WA0021.jpg (960x1280, 131K)

I think Spain have an even worse record than England at shootouts

>comfy shorts and t shirt
check
>harry potter book
check
>big packet of monster much and a can of coke
check

who else /comfy/

been there lad, you tapering with beer? i tried that and after a few just thought fuck it and got the spirits out. haven't had any physical effects yet but I know I am headed that way if I don't sort my shit out

make sure you spoiler them lod

aww what a sweet post
good luck with your new start lad

don't listen to these prick's titlad, i got cha
>door opens

Attached: 94be1969bd54ef003b0dbc97e1e6cedee762e9f2d056b47b93243236e7a87f61.gif (640x480, 1.85M)

pleb /comfy/

Anyone know what size Crona is? fitting her with some new crepes

Attached: Cement-Shoes.jpg (687x365, 60K)

looks like ive just street view driven right into the matrix lads

Attached: ROMANIA2-6..png (1879x888, 728K)

is this /arehannah/?
what a babe

not him but i think im in the same boat as you, the lager doesn't do much, nice buzz for half an hour maybe, too easy to knock back as well. whisky's brutal but it gets the job done and i don't have to worry about running out the same night

just trying to reduce the amount of days i do at the moment.

also trying to cut out home drinking.

of course the saddo orbiter rushes to defend. Get a life honestly lad.

Wahey, I'm not a NEET anymore. I can focus on getting a gf now I have a job.

Attached: mn.png (587x175, 18K)

i'll try to, cheers x

it is lad

undisputed queen of /britfeel/

Attached: IMG-20160409-WA0024.jpg (1280x960, 225K)

cheers lads, appreciate it. been slowly getting my act together so I am actually looking forward to it, but I will miss these years. not planning on leaving this place just yet though

Attached: 1529856343287.jpg (680x309, 27K)

my gimmick is dire yet we have larping paki 'traps' and gays in here. I think I'll stay.

Attached: 1530462602977.gif (320x240, 1M)

well done lad

now for the soul sucking group induction

*squares up to you*

u startin' on me, boi?

yeah switching to spirits was my downfall, at least with beer it takes time to actually drink. scary how quickly whisky can disappear, but like you can't do an entire bottle in a night so I never run out
good luck lad, think it is about finding something to fill the time with. shitposting and playing video games is just a hell of a lot more fun with a few drinks in

Getting a chicken and ham chow mein with black bean sauce from the chinky lads. Hopefully I get a few chips too.

Attached: 463463.jpg (500x500, 35K)

i like you lad keep up the titty posting

better than seeing some anime underage nonce pic

Attached: 3432435652.jpg (476x728, 45K)

congratulations lad, that is great news
what job will you be doing there?

I'm honestly looking forward to it, lad. There was a qt3.14 at a group interview I've already done who seemed canny (I hope she got a job too).

thanks but please spoiler the pictures.

well done, lad.
just don't be mad when I get impatient at the self-checkout waiting for you to confirm my age-restricted sips

fuck I remember fapping to her when I was about 12 from videos I got off limewire. probably still have them somewhere

see i find the cans just disappear lol, still buy a 6pack along with the whisky but, something to start with

cor whada luvley set of hangers me lub boob

Attached: Brainlet Wojak 4.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Spain out.

It's actually coming home.

didn't it turn out she was 17 when those videos came out and she started getting them taken down everywhere?