ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL! just fucking lol at this MtF-Mog

ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL! just fucking lol at this MtF-Mog

Attached: mogged.jpg (634x443, 59K)

How is this not seen as a sever mental problem?

They were once world-class athletes and function today at above-average levels with a stable income and image in society. They are everything mental patients are not on the outside. It's not what's on the inside, user. You should know this by now.

because it's not you fucking nigger traps aren't gay fuck you

>traps aren't gay fuck you

I do not care about someones sexual preference, I DO think it is a sever mental problem when you want to cut off your cock in order to be happy.

Because people who have no reason to be mentally ill and are completely fine otherwise do it

Like world class athletes

I agree with u completely buddy but it’s severe* and that spelling mistake is severely pissing me off lol

yeah something was severed in that head somewhere along the line

Slayer, just fucking lmao at that deathnik goblin Gibson Tbh srs

Attached: 1512422459938.gif (420x236, 3.06M)

This tranny trend lately is a mental health issue and a social problem. Everyone used to call it gender dysphoria. Also, you shouldn't put mentally ill people up on pedestals and demand that you use their "preferred pronouns"

Attached: 1523792345944.png (1231x1223, 1.05M)

Thank you Grammar Nazi

Attached: Grammar_NAZI.jpg (640x934, 55K)

What the fuck is this mogging shit and why are you obsessed with it?

Can we all agree that it is a problem if things get severly severed?

so bruce jenner is the alpha male of the group?

>so bruce jenner is the alpha male of the group?

He *WANTS* to be the beta female

a homosexual incel term invented by the jew on the right

Attached: mystery-and-style-peaocking.jpg (424x587, 69K)

fake and gay

>world class athletes can't be mentally ill

t.mogged trannies

It’s where you jizz in your hand and get your partner to lap it up while making cat noises.

>this guy probably ran gear for years during the Olympics and what happened?

>His hormones took a bad dump because someone didn't understand what they were doing and look what happened to him

i couldnt give less of a fuck if you want to wear a dress have tits and get destroyed by tyronne
but why the hell you need to bend everyone into thinking you are a woman when you are clearly a man, at least traps try to be honest with their faggotary

Attached: 1529091376066.jpg (394x500, 116K)

Oh dem BRUTAL MOGZ

Attached: Small-Dog-with-Large-Dog-300x234[1].jpg (300x234, 22K)

>"SHIT those kikes really got you heh Bruce? im sorry for that man"

Attached: bc9.gif (500x250, 488K)

What type of woman is attracted to this? Do they dress like this too?

>invents mogged term
>gets mogged
MOGGED

This.
My grampa was mentally ill and delusional and thought the TV was talking to him.
So we got him help and he got medicated. We didn't tell him the TV was actually talking to him.

Mentally ill people think they are women. We should treat and medicate these people instead of mainstreaming their delusions.