Would you donate a kidney to a roastie who as dying if she promised you unlimited sex for the rest of your life?

Would you donate a kidney to a roastie who as dying if she promised you unlimited sex for the rest of your life?

Attached: 1527448146184.png (1063x1063, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/organ-donor-to-marry-stranger-she-gave-kidney-to-after-operation-brought-them-together-10043681.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck would she know my kidney is compatible, when I rarely go to the hospital? I'm not up for surgery. I can't handle my body parts being separated like that without replacement. At the point where I could get a prosthetic kidney she could. If it was my sister or mom, I might have to. But I wouldn't do it for unlimited sex cause incest is nasty.
Point being I could only be guilt tripped into giving away a kidney to a family member and wouldn't to a rando.

the dad pepe reminds me of this man's expression

Attached: bdd.jpg (526x701, 46K)

Yes, I hope that means we'll also be a happy couple.

People have married their kidney donors, it's pretty cute desu.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/organ-donor-to-marry-stranger-she-gave-kidney-to-after-operation-brought-them-together-10043681.html

Attached: Kidney-couple.jpg?w968h681.jpg (968x681, 57K)

i mean how could she say no if you asked to marry her?

Sure, it's a winning-winning situation

No, I need it for my excessive drinking

sex is boring, don't go to the extremes to get it. You're gonna be dissapointed af

Attached: 1507822079457.jpg (666x666, 407K)

Which one of you smart alecs make this?

www.reddit.com/r/greenvswhite

??????5451

Attached: 1530154017145.jpg (600x600, 42K)

that promise didn't work when I got married why would I fall for it now

impossible to calculate a decision (even if you were okay with that trade) due to the entire world basically needing to be changed to fit such an arrangement being enforced at all.

why do you keep posting this everywhere

originni

Attached: 1529806744204.jpg (715x431, 25K)

Would you donate a kidney to a nigger who as finna dying if he promised your wife unlimited sex for the rest of her life?

Attached: file.png (1063x1063, 323K)

Not me, I don't use reddit

because hes obviously the sub owner....

If there was another kidney in line yeah gotta take advantage of the offer. If I was her only hope I would enjoy watching her die.

No. Roasties deserve death.

I only have one kidney, so I'd prefer to keep it

That's really sad Daniel.

>nope.tiff

What happened to the other one? Did someone steal it?

No, that would require me to believe a woman