27+ Thread - Late Millennials need not apply

27+ Thread - The thread for sub-group of losers who will be forgotten

Attached: 27+.jpg (628x363, 45K)

I know I have the talent to make the album but I'd just rather sleep

I'm 17 turn 19 tommorow hahahaha
I'M A REBEL

>I'd just rather sleep
Do it before you regret it. You can sleep afterwards.

29-year-old here.

Today I upped my dose on the antipsychotic Abilify. I am now taking 15 mg of Abilify daily. Holy shit does it make me feel lethargic as fuck. I just want to stay in bed playing Pokemon Ultra Sun all day. If I remain like this for the next two weeks I'm gonna have to lower the dose. It is effectively killing whatever energy and motivation Adderall should be providing me with.

I didn't ask her out again
Things keep getting in the way

Attached: 1478820917506.jpg (2000x2000, 96K)

Abilify was really cancerous for me.
I couldn't sit still, really extremely irritated, agitated.

Well, now. The year 2018 is now half way finished. And tomorrow is the first Monday of the month. What do you 27+ NEETs have planned for this month? I am just waiting for August 8th to roll around for the Abram Friedman Occupational Center to re-open. Then I could register for their Building & Grounds Worker classes so that I may earn the certificate required to work as a public school janitor.

My anxiety has shot through the roof ever since this year started and I'm not sure why. I think it's because I'm in my "late 20s" now, and I know I've passed the point of no-return, and this is the only way I'm able to respond to it.

Attached: 1428181443261.png (418x430, 34K)

>got some head-leveling relationship advice in the last 25+ thread earlier today
>I'm moving out to my own place in 3 weeks
>going to invite her over to "break in" the new place and watch a Marvel movie or two
>pretty good chance she'll say yes
>will watch the movie(s) and will just let her know how I feel afterwards
>committing to doing this unless a better opportunity presents itself or she starts talking about other guys beforehand
Now I have 3-4 long weeks to dwell on this and I'm already nervous about it. Is this what normal people go through at 14?

Attached: 1486939310506.jpg (3072x3118, 615K)

25+ Here, we want our thread back

Continue to lie in bed and browse the internet until I die.

I don't know, birthdays not long off. Life's way longer than it should be

Kill yourself.

Question for all of yous: Would you give up the 90s to be born in this generation?

I was a NEET for a few years until a couple of weeks ago, now I'm on a government course to get a security licence so hopefully I can get a low-responsibility security job that even someone like me can handle. Normally, it would only take 2 days to get this licence, but the government has somehow managed to pad it out to 6 weeks by adding in all sorts of non-qualifications in "personal development" and "customer service", so I still have a few more weeks of it to go.

Feels really weird being back in class 5 days a week after having no responsibilities for so long. I feel super anxious all the time, but I hope this will work out for the best in the end.

Attached: 1451432183122.jpg (420x399, 108K)

27 here. when's a good time to realize you're struggling against the inevitable

Attached: dfbr8.jpg (600x3031, 162K)

It works differently at younger ages but from a purely sentimental standpoint I guess the answer would be yes

That's pretty cool. I think the class environment was the only place I thrived. And you're usually surrounded by morons on courses like those, so you can feel superior even if it's a false feeling.

27 year old NEET virgin 5'6 white male 5 inch dicked friendless kissless loser reporting in. I've never had a job and don't have a driver's license. Also, all American men have to sign up to a draft before they are the age of 26 and I never did so the second I start paying taxes or try to get a license, I'll be placed in prison for 5 years and have to pay a fine of $200,000. Ask me anything.

The guy in that series of images seems to be better off than me because at least he appears to be employed, appears to have made some effort at approaching women, and at the very least goes outside to do things even if it simply means getting drunk and gambling.

I, on the other hand, have a decade-long gap of unemployment, have never approached women, and only ever really go outside about once per month to go see my psychiatrist.

draft like military draft?

huh, well ain't that something

I think I got registered for the selective service when I registered to vote for the first time but I don't remember

u gon die

Yes. Even illegals are required by law to sign up. All men in America.

>That's pretty cool. I think the class environment was the only place I thrived
Same here, school was the only thing I was ever good at. Even managed to graduate university with highest honours, but then I had to go out into the real world and fell flat on my face straight into unemployment (probably didn't help that it was the height of the recession though)

I don't really like adult school though, it feels like people take it far less seriously than actual school, plus everyone looks tired and dishivelled. Also, the pace is painfully slow

Will hitting 30 feel any different? I don't really care anymore, I often forget my own birthday or age.

Oh holy shit it is going to be so fucking hot these next few days. It is going to be in the 100s less than a week from now. Looks like I will be spending the next few months locked up inside my apartment with my air conditioner. Which is pretty much what I have already been doing this whole year anyway.

>draft like military draft?
Selective Service but yeah the draft

just join the Guard

I literally can't because I am barred from every interacting with in any positive manner with the Federal government.

Can't you say you were physically or mentally incapacitated for the last year you were supposed to sign up? Find a doctor to take sympathy on you and write a note, I dunno maybe that would work.

I think my errection is stopping to be spotty and going soft during sex.

Things are looking up.

Oh god Abilify is killing me here. I feel so damn tired, depressed, and lazy today. I just want to stay in bed all day long. I think I'm just gonna tell my psychiatrist to lower the dose on Abilify the next time that I see him. Or better yet I should probably just quit it cold turkey tomorrow.

>30
>NEET
>complete touchless and dateless virgin
Still trying to find a job, but my area is pure trash. Literally nothing but nigger-tier fast food and minimum wage warehouse work.

Strongly thinking of volunteering for the Peace Corps, just to have something to do.

Thoughts?

>What do you 27+ NEETs have planned for this month?

>lose at least 1kg
>break into one hackthebox machine
>save a 1000$
>fill my personal wiki with everything I have learnt about sysadmin work
>try to be happy

I turn 20 this month, can I hang out with you guys? I just want some advice, I guess.

stay in school and get a technical degree

Yeah sure every once in awhile we get >25 in these threads asking for advice and we try our best to help them out, but there is always that one guy who keeps telling all of the >25 to kill themselves.

What is your concern, friend?

im 31 and i work in the family business+other stuff. The family business is going to the shitter and my mom was unable to pay me and herself. I have to put money into the black hole from my other job to help her. In the long run I don't give a fuck. She has been supportive as fuck and I will do anything I can. Im selling my guitar+amp and other stuff to get by. I'm still living at home btw. It's fucked up but not so weird as I have many friends in the same situation or even worse. I'm kinda cool with it though cos I have some money in the bank and i'm investing in some cattle and increase my earnings by a lot in a few years. I just wanna leave all this shit behind and help my mom live her last years in peace, she's 70 and still on the fucking grind. At least I have a good oportunity to help us both but it's gonna take a few years more.

if you have nothing else to do try it dude.

Stay a NEET then, because you won't get anything but fast food and minimum wage shit in general.

I assume you have no academical degree and a shit CV in general though.

>hackthebox machine
What's that?

>Literally nothing but nigger-tier fast food and minimum wage warehouse work.
not too late to join the military

27 year old virgin here. My one thing that keeps my life going is my motorcycle. And now this past 2 weeks I don't even get enjoyment out of riding. Literally the only reason I get up to go to work is so I can afford my bike and ride it on the weekends. The weekend comes, I do the same shit, ride the same roads (alone) and here it is sunday I feel empty. I guess material things cannot fill the void that is having zero friends and no gf (ever) and no sex life.

>Can never get to sleep before 5am now
>Sleep all day until around 2 - 5pm
>Always been a night owl but usually have periods where I'm awake during daylight hours with a relatively normal sleep pattern
>Haven't been able to go to sleep before 5am for a while now
I think I've permanently fucked my sleep cycle.

It sucks man. Life is very underwhelming. My solution is to expect so little from life that any pleasure at all is greeted with disbelief. Dying is still preferable though. Have a good week friend.

>Try save for the final computer parts that I need for my new build
>Try and get new tires for my car
>Try and save for insurance
>Worry if it will pass it's MOT or not
>Read my books a lot more - try to keep it up at least
>Try and feel content

I doubt sex and a loving gf is underwhelming but sadly I cannot seem to be able to get that.

The thing is, if those things came to you, it's been so long you wouldn't know what to do with them.

>just let her know how I feel afterwards
doomed to fail. out-of-context proclamations of emotion/attraction are "creepy".

just ask a 21 year old girl out, marry her and get it over with

>And now this past 2 weeks I don't even get enjoyment out of riding
I can't even get any enjoyment out of fast food anymore. Who da thunk it?

>Will hitting 30 feel any different?
Remember how bad everything felt when at 25 you realised how far behind you were? Multiply the feels by about a dozen. Its pretty bad.

Oh right I forgot that it's that easy

>>hackthebox machine
>What's that?
Website called hackthebox; it is a series of penetration testing labs meant to help you get better.

I am so bad at this stuff that I spent 48 hours struggling against the easiest machine in the group, to see the stats that it was fully pwned in 20 minutes by the first guy to win, and after 48 hours I only have a user own. I am so far behind it is insane.

>27
>not late millenial
learn what a millenial is dipshit are you fucking 40 or something?

Where did everyone else over 25 on this website go? The economy couldn't be that good enough to let that many people go normalfag, could it?

Attached: haji.jpg (750x453, 87K)

Oh fuck, I might not make it through that. I'm probably still going to be a virgin too.

>The economy couldn't be that good enough to let that many people go normalfag, could it?
>thinking they're still alive

They're all dead.

A more optimistic view would be they took advantage of the internet's wild west period and fucked off Jow Forums. I mean, there was a point when you could actually meet decent people on Jow Forums and there were meetups on individual boards.

I'm 28 here. I don't think I actually self-actualized until this past year but maybe I'm a dumb-fucking young adult still

>there was a point when you could actually meet decent people on Jow Forums and there were meetups on individual boards.

So they were normalfags all along...

You're not young anymore bro, its time to wake up.

I know you're making a joke but I'm so depressed and envious of the anons that took the chance to leave their comfort zones when there was still time, I can't really laugh.

29-year-old here. I think that, yes, some of them managed to become half-decent normalfags, or they hopped on over to other websites like 7chan, 420chan, wizchan, SomethingAwful, or Reddit... and/or they committed suicide. The rest of us just stuck around here only to find ourselves surrounded by a bunch of teenagers and early-twenty-somethings pretending to be oldfags.

>28
>peaked at 22
>all downhill from here

Its so weird getting older. I literally have zero in common with early 20's college age type kids, yet i'm only 27. I have real problems. Job stress and anxiety, bills, true loneliness.

30+ year olds tell me it only gets worse

>be playing an mmo
>guy in chat says he almost finished training in the airforce
>I say that's impressive
>he says it's easy and that I have no excuse not to join
>I tell him I'm mentally ill and would be disqualified
>he laughs and gets temp banned
>he later says it was worth the ban

I can't believe we still don't see humanity for what is.

Attached: 1506606492312.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

It is going to get worse BUT it should be entertaining cos I'm pretty sure the economy is fucked and that the rich are all building bunkers.

I think that I managed to have two peaks. First peak was at age 23 which was when I got my first job and first car, then things went downhill for a few years until age 26 when I first started taking Adderall, lost over 100 pounds, and decided to go back to school to get the adult high school diploma. Then things went downhill again after that, now that I am taking Abilify and have become over 40 pounds overweight.

Reminds me of the time after the last US presidential election when Trump had his tower in NYC sandbagged.

It's because there was a massive shift in Millennials born in 92/93 and I can't put my finger on what it is.

Abilify had a strange, but positive effect on me. I was only taking 5mg, but it made me hungrier. I'm always lazy when I'm not working so I don't know if it changed that.

>increasingly arduous climb 6-21
>abrupt plunge into an abyss at 22
>plateau 22-28

If you have a good rapport with her, you have to do it. You'll regret it far longer than if you simply get rejected.

>Lower barriers to the internet
>geek going mainstream
>*cough*neoliberalism*cough*

Every time I get a job I want to go back to NEEThood, and then I end up wanting a job again.

I got a job. We'll see how long I last. Seems like a lot of customers hate me.

>tfw still a NEET
That's exactly why I'm not as miserable as a lot of the other people in these threads.

>first few weeks of SS
>spooky skelly freshman at community college
>doing GOMAD because it's autumn and I figure it's a good time for a winter bulk
>i can barely fit a cheeseburger in my stomach but hey i can handle a gallon of milk
>monday rolls around
>going to spend almost all day at the college
>very little milk time
>figure it's fine
>i'll slam half a gallon before class and the other half when I get back
>eat my oats
>eat my banana
>milk time
>get it all down
>head to class
>it''s english 101, simple stuff
>we've written eight page essays and we're divided into groups to give comments
>spend a few minutes reading everyone's essays
>people are talking, I'm mostly just reading and thinking, feeling alright
>girl asks "What did you think of mine?" (I'm a huge beta so they don't know my name)
>have some comments lined up
>open my mouth
>eyes widen
>time slows down
>realize that this is where it ends for me
>there's so much I could have done
>but this is the path I've chosen
>time resumes
>milk
>everywhere
>the papers are soaked
>the students are being blasted
>i'm unloading significantly more than half a gallon
>poseidon has been angered
>the rift to the milk dimension has been opened
>girls starts screaming
>guy shouts "WHAT THE FUCK"
>asian woman's eyes widen larger than I thought they could
>professor shouts "WHOA NELLY"
>it just keeps coming
>can feel it coming to an end, need to think fast
>as the last bit of milk rolls out belch "it was alright"
>everyone leaves class, milk victims go to shower in the gym

thanks rippetoe

I've been NEET for six months now. I need a job, if only to be able to talk to someone.

I know. At this point I'm not even worried about getting rejected, my mind is just freaking out for no reason. I just can't seem to make it happen. I'm more anxious about the social situation of getting her alone than I am actually asking her out. I'm fuckin stupid man, I know if I don't do this soon I'm really gonna regret it but I just freeze. I nearly had a panic attack trying to do it this morning. I fucking watched her walk away and hated myself.

Attached: 1492658804650.png (665x574, 266K)

Oh, come on, people have been going on about happenings since 2008. There was the Automotive industry crisis of 2008, the Troubled Asset Relief Program, the Subprime mortgage crisis, the Financial crisis of 2007-2008... people were saying that the Second Great Depression was going to happen any day. And then there were the people claiming that Obama was a secret Muslim who would implement Sharia law. And that the H1N1 virus was manufactured in a laboratory and that it would kill millions worldwide. And then there was the 2012 Mayan apocalypse thing.

And do not even get me started on Y2K.

I'm pretty sure we're still feeling the effects of everything that's happened since 2008. We're still feeling the effect of War on Terror.

>And then there were the people claiming that Obama was a secret Muslim who would implement Sharia law.
Fuck Obama, that fucking house nigger. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump, they're all the same.

We're all heading to that corporate dystopia that all the sci-fi movies warned us about.

>the 2012 Mayan apocalypse thing.
I think it happened for the internet. Everything after 2012 started heading towards clickbait, low-effort, unoriginal crap.

They barely remember 9/11 properly let alone life before then. Also young enough to not feel the immediate effects of 2008 recession, still get hit with longer lasting bs but hey thats everyone's problem now. I know a few from that age range they are so weirdly traditional like want weddings, still into the church and that kinda bullshit.

From, experience, don't do it on social media. Do it to her face.

>Trump
>The same as all those other guys

At least he's trying to deport people and ban immigrants from Poostans.

I wonder if he's broken Obama's deportation record.

We're not saying the world is going to end. We're saying the "American Dream"/ normalfaggotry is now out of reach for the vast majority of people because of the economy. What ramifications that might have is a mystery.

I don't know about that, I know plenty of guys in their mid 20s and early 30's that are doing well. It sure as shit isn't me though.

I'm turning 27 in November. :( Can we go back to 25 please?

>28
>finished college
>$100k salary
>active social life
It's going to be interesting to see how the world shakes out as more of us gain power.

I enjoy this pasta a lot

Good on you, man! Do not let these failed normies hold you down! Do not let them tell you that you do not belong on Jow Forums! You belong here as much as anybody else here! Do not believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you!

>see 25+ threads for along time
>turn 25 in may
>all the threads are now 30+ and now 27+
What do you have against 1993?

>100k
Respectable, but not "gaining power." Unless you are politically active, as in running for office. I am also interested to see how things work out, but I don't think it would be nice for any potential children.

For me it made me have a dgaf attitude towards risk taking. If my life can be ruined even doing the right things I might as well shoot for the moon like you're in a movie.

>29
>Never went to college
>$97k salary
>No debt
>But no social life

Attached: 1415398661115.jpg (1067x653, 118K)

I notice people born in the 1992 plus era are both extremes. Either they want to return to the 1600s or or they think they're trans furry communists. They want dystopia they all see as utopia.

Maybe "vast majority" is an overstatement, but things are getting worse. There are more and more people turning out like us.

>all these people posting salaries with no job title atrached to them

I'm getting suspicious.

>started at $77.5K
>so severely autistic that I had to take $60
k job at a later time
>still not that good at my job

Attached: 1530135770129.jpg (600x315, 68K)