Live in America

>Live in America
>There's so many fatties and perma bulkers everywhere that I keep thinking I'm skinny despite being 6'0 200 lbs.
>I'm probably around 14% body fat and I look like I'm super ripped and athletic compared to most guys at my gym lol

Fuck this fat, unhealthy, shit hole of a country.

Attached: America.jpg (640x504, 47K)

I know how you feel friend, it's fucking disgusting what happened to this place in less than a century. Where would you wanna move to?

Not gonna be moving anytime soon. I'm still in school and only working part time. Idk where else I would go anyways. All the other english speaking countries are fat now too.

I want to move too because I'm very disappointed with how things are transpiring here but that would make me such a hypocrite because I hate when other people leave their countries to come here trying for a better life. I think I need to stake it out and do the whole cliche be the change you want to see thing.

>6'0" 200 lbs
>14% bf
>super ripped and athletic compared to most guys at my gym

Where do you work out? I'll swing by and give you a reality check by way of mogging you into oblivion.

That's the point you dummy. I'm not even all that cut myself but I look like I'm super lean and fit because of all the other fat fucks around me.

You are an idiot.
More fatasses = less Chad = more chance for you to succeed.

Imagine if you get mogged everytime by everybody on the street. You would love to kill yourself immediately.

Imagine if you are a 5'5 fatass and every other man is 6'2 and super- muscular.

Could be worse. You could live in Austria

What's wrong with Austria?

>mfw living in Japan
>mfw feel fat as hell despite being 6'0" 170 lbs.
>mfw fucking shredded compared to the average jap gym goer
>literally a monster of bulk and beef when compared to the average jap basedboy.

I'm also living in Japan temporarily, and let me tell you

It's not that they're more fit than Americans, it's that the average japanese guy does not work out. Everyone is either skeletor or fat, with most being skeletor. The only people at my uni gym are athletes, and the only semi strong bloat modes are football players.

>5'8" manlet king
>185lbs
>I'm told I'm already skinny when I mention wanting to lose weight
God bless America

This is literally most countries. We just go to extremes

>live in Hungary
>on of the fattest country
>university, everybody is fit
>tfw no gf

Just makes things easier for you dumbhead

>100 kg
>14% bf
Impossible unless you are like 7 feet tall. You're a fatty op stop being so fat

why would you want it to be any other way kek, this way you fitnessmog most of the population

I've seen the worst in Britain
Most girls in public are chubby and unkempt, loud binge drinkers with too much makeup
Guys are either skinnyfat, fat or roiding chavs

>200 lbs
>100 kg

do you even linear transformation

Shut up cunt, at least Australia has good education.

>chubby and unkempt, loud binge drinkers with too much makeup
All women in the western hemisphere are that way

Do it again Burger Harris!

Attached: FOUR SAMBUCA.webm (384x480, 3M)

The war is coming soon, brother

Attached: A3802757-A85E-4301-A96F-4DC757880780.jpg (400x400, 30K)

LOL

Not him but, has anyone else noticed a disdain for healthy people? Like fat people can't even look you in the eyes. They're insulted by your health. You can't even talk about food, fitness, or health. They just get offended instantly in defensive mode and claim muh genetics. All my family are out of shape and I try to give them advice and they just don't fucking listen. Its fucking sad.

>More fatasses = less Chad = more chance for you to succeed.
also means less decent women, so less chance so succeed