Letter thread

Letter thread

Dear Anna

I don't know why you're keeping me around at this point. I don't add anything positive into the relationship. My negativity and mental problems are only causing harm. I just feel so guilty that I dragged you into my shitty life and have dumped my problems onto you. I don't want to exist anymore.

Jacob

Attached: images (4).jpg (491x299, 24K)

i miss you so much i am stuck in the past please please talk to me

Dear Jacob
lol nigga u pathetic stop being a lil bitch nigga
-user

J,
All this sappy "woe me" isn't making it any better. You know how I feel about self centred, attention seekers that try to drag people into their problems.
You're not the only one with things going on in their life. You're getting worked up over a girl younger than you. That's your problem.
I told you I was difficult to deal with yet you perseued.

Dear P,
I have been having a constant debate in my head. One side wants me to break up with you. That side is dominant most of the time and is emotionless, heartless, and feels nothing from the world. It doesn't feel anything from our relationship except the need to be free. The other side is wants to stay because it wants you to stay happy, and it knows you're happy with me. I can't keep going back and forth. One day, I hope we can just get into a fight about something that will make you not want me anymore, because i want to be free but I don't want to make you leave. Stop apologizing for everything. Don't treat me like a saint. I am a piece of shit, and I don't want you to forgive me. I want you to hate me.
A

Dear mother,
I hate you, since the day I was born you've made my life miserable. You neglected me growing up, and you wonder why I struggle to function and show emotion. The torment you've made me go through has led to me being a disfunctional adult. I hate you for it. I'm going to have to leave you behind for my own sanity, I doubt you would care as you're too busy drinking and chasing a man who abuses you. Fuck you.
-user

h
i never meant for it to be this way. you have been abusive, manipulative, controlling, letting your anger hold over you, hurting me over and over relentlessly while i made excuses and comforted you, put myself aside for your sake
i cheated on you last night. i flirted, sent a pic, i enjoyed it, and now i feel so gut wrenching guilty but it made me realise what a mistake it was, how i love you the most out of anything regardless because everything is okay again. you've stopped being mean suddenly yesterday, you're the boy i fell in love with. i can't help but wonder if you know.
i am scum.
e

I just want to be free
to move among the stars.

Attached: shadowgate-1280x720.png (1280x720, 4K)

Initials? If it's you, I would write you

To who is this for? both initials.

Dear James.

Come back, I miss our chit-chat and friendship we had.
even if it was one sided and albeit heated.

a pal

Attached: 1530440463707.jpg (957x753, 131K)

James has lots of pals

Dear Anna

Stop being a manipulative cunt to these poor robots, you know how obsessive robots get over you. Every Anna I've met has been an introverted conservative frumpy look wart who goes for extroverted hippy dorks. variants don't count, and are superior Robots should stick to Amys but avoid Sarah (all spellings) at all costs.

Hey S, you cutie! I will see you tomorrow. And when I do I will make you laugh, no matter what, you will see!
Until then,
with lots of love from over here,
V

Attached: 1510752417837.jpg (600x600, 18K)

If you don't care about me that much then should I just move on? You know I'm willing to do what I can to make this work but I feel no effort on your end. I don't see the point where you have no concern over how I am or what I'm doing. The fact that I'm always walking on eggshells around you is killing me. This not what I want in a relationship.

That's your choice. You knew what you were buying into. It's not like I ever tried to hide it.

Why are you all talking in a goddamn letter thread. I understand people who maybe need to be reconnected, or anonymous people talking to one another about their issues... but it does seem pretty silly when you all know each other, but talk on here.

However, yes, you should move on. If they don't care about you, let them be by themselves. Leave them if they want to act that way. They aren't going to start putting effort into it. They'll put up with you, but that's the only care they're going to show.

Honestly, user, they're likely a sociopath. That doesn't make them a bad person, but they can't ever 'care' toward you in the way you 'care' toward them. You feel you're walking on eggshells, they have no possible way of understanding why you feel that way. Sociopaths are hard to deal with depending on what other personality traits come with it. Sure, there's nice sociopaths. This might not be one though.

I agree,.
Even if I'm being stalked by some coworkers here (I forgot to clear the browser), at the end of the day, it would look crazy talking and assuming each of the initial-drops are related to me.

Second initial of your name, V?

I miss you so much Q.W
I remember talking to you on Christmas 2017
I hope I'm not being disrespectful, I promise, I'm even crying as I'm typing this, I'm so sorry. I hope its not creepy? I will always remember you, out of my own choice, I keep it to myself so people don't think I'm trying to get "points" or anything, But you're gone for real and it was a loss to the world. I don't know a better place to put this than a random letter thread? I guess the place makes it disrespectful, but.. you were a genuine person, I know

it's an a, there's no chance this guy comes to this shithole though, at least I hope so

Attached: 1514968916869.jpg (495x474, 21K)

Yeah, hurt a lot but needed to be done.

Real talk now. Alan, is that you that's been posting in here?

i dont know if he even browses this board, but his first initial is C

I have been like this for a while. I'm sorry that i couldnt keep going like this. I've lost track of how long ive been like this but i know its been like this a while. I love you two and the little man.

N-c,
I still feel exactly the same.

I don't think I am a sociopath. That's just harsh.

A
im scared I will get boring and you'll find someone else I know I have said that im past that but it still is in the back of my head as a possibility. Even if you say you wont im still really scared of that happening and I hope it doesnt, I love you so much, and I cant wait to see you tomorrow. Hopefully youll talk to me soon tonight, because today youve seemed distant and I dont know why. Maybe youre not feeling good or something but I just wish you would tell me and not be scared to tell me you're feeling bad. I care about you and I want nothing but the best for you. I would listen to any problem you have no matter what. I think im just annoying to you because I literally dont have anyone but you anymore. All of my old friends hate me and i'll I have left is you. I dont know what to do, because I dont think you want to talk all the time and sometimes I don't either but sometimes( like right now ) I really could use someone to talk to. But when you're not responding its hard for me not to get upset or start thinking these thoughts. Like "oh she doesnt like me" "im boring" "shes probably talking to someone else more interesting" I sorta believe these things arent true but sometimes I do. Its scary for me because youre the first person I have really invested myself in.
I love you, and I hope i can talk to you soon if you're even looking here
J

Attached: 1530465925521.jpg (736x736, 32K)

Good job. You've done well.

If it sounds harsh then realize it's equally your responsibility to comfort your partner when they're having difficulties.

E,
Stop being shy and say hi already.
-Guitar autist

The reason I said that you might be a sociopath is your wording. "Woe is me," would imply you hate hearing about other people's issues, and find it annoying. You say, "don't drag people into your problems." However, then you start going on about how you're a difficult person to deal with, and 'that's your choice.'

The simple answer is they should leave you. You obviously do not give a fuck about then other then enjoying their presence. Sociopaths often have trouble seeing other people in the same way they'd see themselves. The statement you made in your letter, 'you're not the only one with things going on in their life," is the acknowledgement of your own difficulties. It would imply you understand suffering from your own perspective. However, anyone else you see to be a self-centered attention seeker. You realize that is how sociopaths often view people, right? You feel okay laying yourself on someone, but then get upset if they do the same. That's something sociopaths do.

I'm not saying that being a sociopath would make you a bad person, but if it were the case, you should be aware of such a way of thinking, and try your best to make an honest effort to care about others in a way that doesn't put yourself at the center. Sure, that display may be fake, but you can at least try.

Otherwise, they need to leave you.

It's important that we do make friendship with other people. It might really be that they just don't want to talk. If that's the issue, it's a simple fix because that means it isn't any issue with you! I don't know why all your old friendship went sour, but that's not important. What's important is you need to make new friendship. You said, "I could really use someone to talk to..." It could get disastrous if you have a higher desire for conversation then your lady, and continue to push her into speaking. Go find some new friends. There's nothing wrong with needing conversation, and the fact she's the only one you can talk to is what's feeding these horrible thoughts of, "She's going to leave me," and the sort.

Unless they've ever cheated on you in the past, you have no reason to think such a thing. It's best not to dwell on it. Yes, it could be that you're suffocating them by putting them in the place of being the only one there for you, but this can be fixed. You can make new friends, right?

Full initials user, whom to, whom from

We broke contact so there's no need to fear.
I dont believe I find it hard to sympathise for other people but rather it reaches a point where I can no longer put up with it and I get turned off. In future I'll try change this though.

Times like this is when my heart aches so much for you. I had a nice time talking tonight but... Fuck, do I miss you. It is not the same as seeing your face, touching you, hearing your voice and your beautiful, infecting laugh. I only hope it doesnt take years to see you again. It is becoming unbearable as always. I love you.

I knew it was one of you posting those threads. Do you have an anorexia fetish now? How do you expect me to know who you are?
How can you blatantly talk about sneaking into my room and perusing my books and papers at leisure?
Was I being obnoxious? Probably, even though I didn't realize it, but I didn't care if people liked me or not. Was I trying to trick people? No. I told K the truth about me.

Dear God,

It's just sad that I cannot tell you "I love you" for the person I truly love.
People should live right in reality but I feel that it is wrong now for me.
I don't know what to do.

anonymous

Sorry annas sucking chads cock right now

Well, sociopaths don't lack sympathy. It's empathy they lack. The two may seem similar, but are entirely different. You can recognize they are distressed, but empathy is what keeps one from reaching the point they can no longer put up with it.

I dunno' if one can change how we feel, but maybe you could work on the quality of patience? To avoid reacting on that feeling of annoyance.

c-
ready yourself for an overdramatic post, even though you will never, ever read it, much less understand it. i haven't had a night like this in a while. since the beginning of the year, i have been so, so numb to almost everything. you've always been my weakness though, the light in my life that has gotten me through the hardest of times. recently, that light has been gradually growing dimmer. this is by no means your fault. somehow, i had managed to distance myself from you so far that my love for you was beginning to falter. tonight i was reminded of why the flame has been burning so brightly for such a long time. i love you for every single part of you, every single quirk, mood, movement, thought. i idolize you, but it's what i'm supposed to do, right? i wish i could do more. i wish i could be there for you throughout all of your troubles and help you get through them. but i don't want to be delusional. i can't be, especially because i love you so. caring for somebody should go beyond the selfishness i feel right now, of wanting to be there with you and hold you in my arms. thank you so much for being you. your existence is such a gift to me and to all others who witness it. i will continue to support you until the end.
love,
a

It's like picking petals, I care, I don't care, I love, I don't love. Day in day out, I had nothing to hold last night. The dreams are becoming more invasive, she can't distract me with those because she was nothing but a distraction and has no place in my life and wasn't a threat to anybody.

You maybe aware of the other one, I know they've mentioned it but I've always been quiet. I love her, but like I love a sister and it doesn't bother me. I thought that was the same with you initially, which is why I acted the way I did but when I stopped hating on myself all I thought about was you. I tried to stop and just associated it with my desperation but it wouldn't go away. I think it might be because when I saw you that night I saw a glimpse.

To whom is this for, and from whom, full initials

My heart aches, I cried and I remembered that time years ago you offered me help. Everyone says I'm insane though. I guess that means our relationship was fragile and was never there if it broke off so easily? Ironically enough we met through mutual friends. I love you so much, I know its creepy since its one-sided? It meant the world to me, that someone would offer me help anyway You're my reason for living and I know you hate it, since you acknowledged it publicity, but vague enough, I assume you wanted to protect my identity. Don't worry, I'm self aware and I know what I have to do, I'm sorry I scared your brother too, but the damage is done, its just overwhelming. I hope this doesn't sound like bs, its just I really am too autistic to understand anything. I will love you to the death, but I know whats it like to have a one-sided love, I'm trying to unlearn it though, and that's not bs since people have seen it happen in real time, me being turned off by basic communication by anyone at all. Its really creepy so I'm just keeping it to myself,

>ITT: Whom'st'd've written this

I agree they're getting more vague. That honestly might be due to an increasing amount of people replying to people's posts with a surprising degree of accuracy. So, due to that, people get a little leery posting identifying initials.

Alright, user. I've seen you posting a lot before. Come on, cough up. What the fuck is going on? And what the hell did you do to their brother?

Some initials are too common, some even share the same name.

You manipulated me and used me. Then you blamed everything on me. I'm glad you rejected me. You were right that one night when you were wasted and said you fuck up everything eventually. You fucked up.

I was hoping no one could identify me? Since stalking is pretty common. Their brother is fine, it was just online drama, I don't really want to get into it, but I take full responsibility, even though its online. Its super embarassing and it happens years ago, but I just cause drama naturally welp, even though I want to be friends with everyone ironically

I guess maybe you should tell the person you love that you love them? Why can't you? Do you all not speak anymore?

The identifying word was your particular use of 'creepy'. This person is your friend still, right? Were you in a relationship? You might just be going through heartbreak if it ended recently. If you're fretting about the whole thing years afterward, that needs to be addressed. Eh, unless your a stand-in for Jersey Shore, you can't be causing that much drama.

and what were you expecting to gain? They obviously felt horrible, maybe they were trying to save you from their fuck ups? The word manipulation gets thrown around a lot, perhaps you manipulated yourself?

Whom to, whom from, initials user thanks

Can you get back with them? Did you cheat on them? That's normally what people mean when they say, "she was nothing but a distraction."

Is there anything I can do? It's not like I want to feel this way. Whenever I develop something romantic, it always gets to a point I lose patience in the person and drop off.

If there's anyone who matches the description of someone who freaked out your brother online years ago then I would go on your gut feeling that they may be who you're thinking of...

That's why I said maybe work on the quality of 'patience' if it is the case that you can't feel empathy. You kind of just grit your teeth and bear it. Otherwise, there's not much you can really do other then seek someone out with an extremely stable lifestyle. I posted this image earlier, but deleted it. I was trying to use it to explain abstractly that I'm not trying to say your an awful human being. It's just the image is the best abstract description I can think of about how you just have to 'fake it'.

When you get annoyed with them, is it something that would be constant? I mean, if their problem was fixed the next day, and they were happy again, would everything be okay? Is it your attraction fading? Or is it that the attraction remains, but you just get annoyed and shut them off in the moment. If it's the latter then working on the quality of patience, and just gritting your teeth and waiting it out would work. If it's the attraction itself dissolving, I wouldn't really know what could fix that.

Attached: sociopathy.jpg (759x901, 48K)

Just fucking tell me this already you retard

I haven't been with anybody, I spent time with her and could smell the desperation but she was quick to move on and I was happy for her but she decided to be an immature cunt and still owes me money. I've had two dreams with her now, trying to ask her and in both of them she has excuses. The last one she was trying to wave her tits in my face and it pissed me off. That woman was a toxic pedo slut and I'm glad shes gone, obviously I won't get my money back but if that means getting her out of my life then all the better. It's dreams I don't want, normally I like dreaming and her presence is ruining it.

A

Why do you have to be into all the weird sexual stuff I am? It would be a lot easier to be friends with you if you hadn't told me that stuff. I also wish you hadn't sexted me that time you were drunk. I shouldn't have replied to it because it made our friendship feel weird now. We can't be together. I'm too old for you and you live too far away and you have a fucking boyfriend. What are you doing even talking to me? Seriously, I like being friends with you and obviously would do to you all the depraved fucking shit you're into but it's just not meant to be and now I've got all the conflicting emotions and desires concerning you. I can't even fap without you entering into the fantasy now.

D

Oh, good. That's a simple fix. You keep thinking in real life about how she owed you money, and that's carrying over into your dreams. Once you get over the fact that you lost money, you'll stop having the dreams. The reason she's waving tits in your face is just due to the desperation you saw in real life. However, the reason you're dreaming about her waving tits in your face, or the two asking for your money, is because you keep thinking about the money.

She'll stop appearing in your dreams once you forgive her for taking money from you, and therefore forget your anger. In no way am I saying speak to her. I'm saying thinking about the money she owes you, feeling anger over it, is seeping into your dream world.

If you can find a way to stop being angry, and forget about, the money she owes you, you'll stop seeing her in your dreams.

Guitar autist,
Hi
-E

Aaa I'm stupid and I just generate emotional baggage over everything just to feel something or to be "meaningful" . I still want you back boo, but it sounds crazy, I can't trust myself. Always gonna want you back even though I'm unstable and block people from my life, and blocking feels like malicious. I'm always gonna want you back, just in my life!! but I had no reason to obsess over you!! I just need to know you're alive and breathing!! Good night for another time. And youtube careers are weird anyway

It took me awhile to think of an 'example', but I think I got one. I once lost a $100 dollar bill walking on the trail to the store. Yes, I was furious. However, a week later was I thinking about that $100? Hell no. I only thought of it now thinking really hard about a situation where money is lost. It's lost. You can't get it back. Don't fret though because it's not the only money in the world. You'll make more, and seriously, in the long-run it won't matter. Her taking this money isn't going to affect your life situation to a terrible degree. Try to think of it as you were walking down a trail to the store at night, and what do you know, you lost it. It might've went down the drain or something. You tried to find it, couldn't find it, don't dwell on $100 when you'll likely make tens of thousands in your lifetime.

i've lost all my confidence since you left, i can barely talk to anyone now and i already lost my job. i have no money no food and no friends i don't think i'll keep living. if you see this im so sorry and goodbye

Faking it is what I do best.
It depends on the scale of the problem. If it were quickly and easily fixed I don't think it would be of an issue anymore. Though it could be something to do with attraction. "Love them less than they love you" or whatever it is people say; I think I take it to too much of an extreme. I am very clingy to people when they are slightly distant but as soon as they show me too much affection it turns me off. Though there are times where after falling hard for them then distancing myself, I can grow attached again. Just requires time apart for a while. I hope this all makes sense.

Attached: 1522554929428.jpg (680x684, 42K)

I'm poor as shit, I've got barely anything and have been trying to get my shit together. I'm not going to forgive her because I KNOW she can afford it and all her excuses are utter bullshit. She tried to put on this act about being a "good person" which is more nonsense. I'm sick of living this way because of people like her, I didn't judge her or anything.

It did affect me, her nu-boyfriend got angry at me for lack of contribution and it was all because of her. It goes beyond her, it's a cycle I'm trying to get out of but I've had no opportunities to escape this situation (I am working on it).

Initials from whom, to whom. Give initials.

eww you fucking fag, kys

Dear Emily,
Please talk to me
Your friend,
L

Is C a chick or a dude?
Also how long have you known each other?

Genuinely tried to make it work but when there was never a time where they asked if I was ok or asked how stuff was going for me, then it became very painful. I know I have my own issues not being to talk about them all without getting a negative reaction made me feel like human scum (particularly when it was coming from someone who loved you)

She'll appear in your dreams until you stop thinking about her. You just have to forget about it (and her). Well, losing the $100 affected me too. I wasn't able to buy food. However, long term, it was really nothing.

Although, you saying 'lack of contribution' would almost imply you are living with them.

Hey!
How have you been lately?

They also say, "absence makes the heart grow fonder." The idea distance would make things better would actually make sense... without the toll of forced contact, your mood, and attraction, would improve. Adding to pursuing people in extremely stable life situations, you might get along best with someone who is extremely introverted since their hesitation toward social expression and ability to entertain themselves alone would cooperate with your dilemma.

Y

I have mixed feelings about you. I've left so much unsaid and I'm scared because I know that I'm damned if I do tell you and damned if I don't. We haven't been as close recently and I partly blame myself because I don't want to feel the way that I did a year ago. You've ingrained this fear and lack of trust in me with your repetitive mistakes. You showed me how worthless I am and that scares me. Your inconsistencies made me feel delusional and I'm not sure if its cause I was being delusional or if you were really doing that to me. I feel wrong bringing it up because it happened roughly a year ago and I really do love you. At least I love the person I've gotten the chance to witness in the moments between every lie. But that in itself scares me because you lied so much. You hurt me. But I keep trying to justify it, I keep coming to the conclusion that I'm just not worth anyone's time, I'm not good enough for the illusion of love. I'm just a sentient blow up doll that comforts you when your most recent girlfriend gets boring. But I'm not anymore. I'm not even that anymore. I don't know if if rather be used or be tossed aside entirely. At least when you were using me, you made me feel like I mattered even though it didn't last. I just dont know anymore. I was never really sure. Regardless, I'm going to meet up with you sometime soon and maybe it'll be a good thing, maybe it'll make everything worse. I don't know. you scare me.

Love?
Q

Well.. If it is possible I would not have been here.
I am not convinced that it is a situation where it is mutually acceptable..

Eh, I mean, you aren't wrong for leaving. They may have genuinely not done it out of ill nature. Sometime people aren't compatible. Forcing something to work is just going to leave everyone miserable in the end.

It's important that people either support each other in a relationship, or they find someone who can provide and/or deal with the amount of support given. No one should feel they are walking on eggshells.

Hopefully, you'll find someone who can give the support you need. It's likely just their personality, but you shouldn't suffer for it.

Dear Julian,

Stop being such a chad!!

-The Captian

Attached: 49642857_p0_master1200.jpg (1100x877, 475K)

It's generally not mutually acceptable to just come out of the blue telling people we love them. Is it someone who is your close friend? Have you fallen in love with someone without a prior relationship with them?

Yeah I feel ya. Bipolar is a bitch of a thing to have when trying to find a partner. I do think it's unfair to push all of my problems on my partner but on the other hand I don't know if I can be with someone without it invading into the relationships. Makes me feel very guilty.

You do have to make an effort on your part to actually listen to their advice, and be very proactive in seeking solutions to your problems. Talking is a healthy way to vent, and what you described does sound one-sided on their part.

You can be in a relationship without it invading the relationship. Assuming they're caring, and you work proactively to seek out healthy expression and methods to deal with unhealthy thoughts... it can work. They're going to have to be there for you, but they also can't be your therapist. It also depends on how 'real' your problems are. If you're constantly asking for assurance, then maybe you need to work on self-confidence. However, your issues could be very real. Jobs, housing, and family issues... even personal feeling can be real.

Being with someone who won't let you talk at all is going to make you worse. You don't need that. Anger and annoyance does not do bipolar people well.

I'm in therapy and have started medication which has been working okayish. The diagnosis is pretty new so I'm still getting used to it all. It was probably a very bad time to be looking for a relationship but there was definitely a loneliness factor at play. I'm definitely trying to make sure I'm supporting myself as much as possible but it's going to be a long journey.

Who are you? Please tell me your initials. I suppose that you talked to me because you know my typing style.

Dear Mio,

I'm sorry if I came across as creepy when I asked you out. Honestly I shouldn't have done that, as I can clearly see that it bothered you and now you never really talk to me anymore. I miss talking to you, and I want to see you again, even if it's just as a friend. I know how badly you want to be in a relationship with someone, and I want you to be happy too. I feel like I could be a great partner for you, but if you truly don't feel the same about me, I understand and I wish you the best. Even if you don't want to hear from me or if you don't want to talk, please know that I'll always be here for you if you need me.

Your friend,
Dylan.

Attached: 1498546348541.gif (207x334, 713K)

I'm so tired. I don't know why but everything feels so so so dull and muted lately. But it's been that way for a while now. Seeing you is still my favourite part of the day though. I love you.

Initials to whoms and from whoms

I doubt I know who you are, but I'll give you my initials so you don't fret that it's somebody you know: K.B.

I talked to you because I love people. I use to help people often, listen to their issue, and give advice, before my illness affected my verbal speech. It took my ability to socialize in real life. However, I haven't lost my ability to type. I'm not a mute. I just cannot speak anymore to match the way I type. I love people. That's why I reach out to people online. I would still in real life if I could.

doubt it's for you, it's for D

It may have been a bad time, but that is no excuse for someone to be cold to you 24/7. Get better, anonymous.

Thanks, you've genuinely helped me get through today. You're a very kind user and I wish the best for you.

I guess I'll just keep looking then. Thank you for the therapy session, user.

Attached: cface210-79cb-4289-a9a7-4726994e0d10.gif (500x184, 871K)

Hopefully, next time is smoother. Oh, I love that movie. I might watch it tonight before bed.

I wish you the best too, and don't forget to go to your appointments! I'm glad I could help out a little.

hey h

talking to you is like walking on eggshells. like, eggshells made of glalss. like my feet are numb and falling apart and bleeding. i cant talk to you without you threatening to kill yourself to keep me around, you are a compulsive liar and you manipulate me in every way but i still talk to you. im the one whos in the wrong desu but you know everything ive been through and how much youve hurt me, and you like it. fuck you, next time i wont be there, next time ill leave you alone because you don't make me safe you abusive piece of shit. you've broken me.

c

Attached: lonechan.jpg (634x623, 46K)

A
I am not the best for you. I will corrupt you and manipulate you. Don't fall in love with me, once I figure out what makes you tick I will lose interest in you and leave. Ask my exes if you don't believe me. You are an amazing woman, go find someone better. I am better off alone.
C

Not sure I will recognise you next time. My favourite movie is Nausicaa of the valley of the wind.