Anyone have experience being a bull? (Not black)

Anyone have experience being a bull? (Not black).

This cute girl OKCupid who has a boyfriend on her profile messaged me and wants me to be essentially cuck her SO while he watches.
I'm a big guy, he's 5'6", I think that's why.

I'm having anxiety and don't know what to do.

Attached: confessions-of-a-hotwife-cuckold-erotica-stories.jpg (800x1200, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/8s04tg/4_years_ago_i_became_the_head_of_an_established_4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So are you going to fuck the wife or the twink?

I fear what the world has come to. Disgusting. Although you are not a cuck, you take part in this wheel of faggottry, think about it.

White men actually willingly raise other men's children and find joy in it wtf.

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/8s04tg/4_years_ago_i_became_the_head_of_an_established_4/

Attached: ngrisis0xr411.jpg (3024x4032, 989K)

Pussy is pussy bro.

The chick.
But yea, he's a twink look at him.

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-025024.png (1080x1920, 1.74M)

>pussy is pussy bro
this is why society is degenerating

Can you post more of the girl? I want to jack off to the image of you pounding her senseless while that cuck looks on.

Who's the chick? I can't tell if he is just so feminine or she so masculine. Anyway just fuck the twink and cuck her.

Attached: a58.jpg (612x611, 33K)

Says the loser who will be spending yet another night fucking his own hand in front of the computer lmao.

sad

Only other one she has.

Attached: Screenshot_20180619-025935~01.png (1080x1709, 2.05M)

trips of truth

t. cuck

that's even more pathetic than the cuck

cuck by proxy

Yeah bro he's not getting that emotional masochism high that only intellectuals can get from it

Just weird. I would avoid the whole situation. Especially seeing as she isnt hot.

fuck her like a madman, destroy his confidence, take him out of the gene pool.

Eye moggies him, dick moggies him orgasm moggies him, destroy his whole personality with a single fuck.

Do it

Report off topic shitposting

>not kicking the everliving fuck out of the bitch and then taking the twink on a journey to become a manly man

I hate Jews.

>White men actually willingly raise other men's children and find joy in it wtf.
Sure, they are (((white))), you fucking negro. Shut your fucking dirty mouth when white people speak, slave!

same

See

Cut off niggers heads!

>being cucked by a southeastern asian
jesus christ is this peak beta?

ah, the old hole argument