Oily hair solutions?

Is there actually any real solutions to oily hair that are not just fake band-aid solutions like using dry shampoo?

My hair always gets oily as hell the next day after shampooing, and if I just wash it with water the oil goes all the way through and is much worse...

I’ve done the no shampoo thing for 3 months before but it made my hair worse and the oil made it constantly wet, stinky and smelly.

Attached: B96CE9D0-BCEF-47E1-840C-0C0D1939EC88.jpg (336x437, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neutrogena.com/skin/skin-acne/blackhead-eliminating-daily-scrub/6810018.html
etudehouse.com/int/en/index.php/wonder-pore-freshner-ad-250ml.html
demodexsolutions.com/?faq.asp~mainFrame
dermnetnz.org/topics/malassezia-folliculitis/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shampoo + cold showers

Go to a retailer which caters to hair salons, they have special shampoo for oily hair which dries the shit out of them but works. This might lead to having to wash your hair only every 3 days or so. Change it up a bit.
I also use strong hair spray after blow drying which helps keep it dry.
I sometime use oil cleanser for the face on my scalp. It gets rid of the sud.
Make sure your scalp is healthy, it needs love too, don't rub it too harsh etc

what an ugly hag
Nolan should be castrated for casting her
she looks like a witch

That doesn’t get rid of my oil tho, the oil keeps building up and never goes away, I’ve done no shampoo for 3 months nonstop in the past and the oil got so bad I stunk all the time and my hair was sticky and constantly wet and sticky and hard and stringy.

Okey dokey

Don't only use those drying shampoos, have a conditioner too and don't blow dry on full heat up close

How long is your hair?

you need to do the following:
buy agadir shampoo and conditioner
buy tea tree oil

in shower, mix shampoo and oil 50:50, massage into scalp and hair, leave on for 3-4 minutes, rinse in cold water
apply conditioner and wash it away after another couple of minutes with cold water

buy agadir hair treatment argan oil, apply a drop or two at most on hair post shower when hair is damp
buy a round boar bristle brush and brush with it

shampoo every other day, your problems will go away. Do anything else and you will suffer.

t. user with formerly oily/flaky scalp who tried everything

my skin is oily as FUCK and full of allergies, i'm at a loss on what to do

try going to a derm, idiot.

Get an appointment with a trichologist.

I don’t use a hair dryer, my hair is half way to my elbow, and I dry my hair by leaving it in a towel and towel drying

I use this, and once a week I’ll use keratin shampoo and conditioner.

The shampoo u walk about sounds expensive and I don’t think it’s at coles.

Attached: 20BF2E3A-0F2D-4147-9EDF-D7962C54D8FE.jpg (300x300, 14K)

it's on amzn. If your shampoo works then great, if not, try the agadir stuff out.

I wash my hair with shampoo every day cus it gets oily too

"huh just use this shampoo and you know body lotion xd"
yeah nah doctors are literally useless this days

Get second, third, fourth opinions. Or describe your symptoms in detail, I'll look it up.

dryness, inflammation especially on shoulders and upper back. Oily as fuck facial skin and mild acne, beard dandruff if i leave it thicker (no dandruff on hair though). Intermittent hair loss

Stop being an ugly mutt.
White people (blonde like it's supposed to be) never have oily hair.

Sounds like psoriasis on the shoulders.

Buy some pure tea tree oil and olive oil. Mix the two 50:50 and apply on your face. Rinse in the shower after at least 5 minutes, you can do this in the morning. It certainly helped me.

For the hair loss, does your scalp itch/feel hot at night/early morning before 6am?

no. it does itch like fucking nightmare if i dont bathe though i suppose that's expected. My face and upper neck itch too.

For the face, follow up with a solid skincare routine, seriously. Use these in the given order, at least in the morning. Morning and night are recommended:

neutrogena.com/skin/skin-acne/blackhead-eliminating-daily-scrub/6810018.html

etudehouse.com/int/en/index.php/wonder-pore-freshner-ad-250ml.html

use according to their instructions. A skincare routine makes ALL the difference. My skin goes back to oily and pimply if I stop my routine for even one day, such is life for the cursed.

demodexsolutions.com/?faq.asp~mainFrame

dermnetnz.org/topics/malassezia-folliculitis/

these could be it. Tea tree oil kills these buggers, hence my suggestion to rub your face and scalp with it. Nizoral shampoo also works if you can't get agadir, but the tea tree oil is important, instead of mixing it in nizoral just make another 50:50 mix with olive oil and rub your scalp with it before you shower.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (653x520, 85K)

Thanks, cunts. may gains come to you.

Dry shampoo or starch + cocoa powder

Did that for a while, leaves nasty remains on the scalp but helps in the short term

How bout washing your hair twice a day you fucking filthy cunt.