Same guy in the picture

same guy in the picture.
hair is EVERYTHING
>imagine being bald in 2018

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (578x295, 243K)

Same guy but different angle, lightning and that buzz is done by a fucking homeless guy, literally.

nothing can salvage ol' baldie here

I can't see the difference.

He wasn't exactly beautiful before, OP.

But yeah, hair matters. I went from a 6-7 to a 8-9 after growing my hair out. The increased attention from girls is almost annoying. I even do modeling now, shit's fucking surreal.

>imagine being bald 2018
Just get a glued-on hair system. My gf doesn't even know and pulls on my hair when we fugg

Attached: wj.jpg (784x247, 28K)

Neither pic looks good, but the facial hair in the second pic is fucking terrible

from sad puppy eyed artist to tax dodging mechanic

what's your current hairstyle? I'm looking to switch things up myself. Got the face, but I never gave a shit about growing my hair out past an ivy cut.

>Just get a glued-on hair system. My gf doesn't even know and pulls on my hair when we fugg

Holy shit that is pathetic, If I bald I pray I will never be capable of this level of coping.

also looks like a crackhead.

lmao he turned into a drug addict scumbag weasel

He was always the last two

Where my Cx army at xD

No this isn't the same.
1. paler skin tone in second pic
2. glasses hiding eyes
3. no more stubble beard
4. no visible eye brows
5. no chin angle in second pic
6. both ears visible
7. slightly pursed lips in first pic
8. autism chair in the background

Which side was supposed to be the good one?

dude are you albanian

Attached: 35682309_109699499934896_6592844949060845568_n.jpg (960x960, 30K)

I'm full jesus mode.

Attached: jh.jpg (629x748, 78K)

mirin, trying to grow my hair out. How long did it take you to grow that?

Thanks. About 2 years and some change starting from a buzzcut.

L E A N I C E 44
E
A
N
I
C
E

I had my shit buzzed like a month ago. Did you ever shave the sides or just grit through the awkward stage?

KFC AND WATERMELON

He looks like the white Rodney Hood

Attached: 1518692351892s.jpg (250x214, 2K)

This cunts sleeps 14 hours a day and his daily diet consists of redbull, two bites from whatever fast food he buys and cocaine yet he still looks better shirtless than heaps cunts. He should start lifting again and get off the coke/meth

I gritted through it. The first 6-9 months were horrible because it was summer and I couldn't put it up and I have very thick hair, so it was hot as fuck but after that it was easy.

Looks like an inbeed on both pics

seems appealing. Its the only hairstyle that I like other than normal boring short hair. Do you look better with beard or without? I really hate the feeling of my beard if I let it grow to about 1cm or more (i've never gone for longer beards)

Stop posting some ugly, inbreed, non-white creaturas! NOW!

I prefer the beard because I look like a boy who escaped from some fantasy movie without it. Also long hair + beard + being fit attracts lots of girls who are into more rugged men. They think you're Khal Drogo or some shit. I get called viking all the time by girls.

Also, I hate shaving. Call me lazy but I'd rather trim my beard once every few weeks than shave several times a week.

Famous, has money, great voice. He'll be fine.

if you are tall, yeah. Now that I think about people in my uni, who are like with the bodies of children and face of men, looks so fucking weird. I am talking about people my height - 174cm. which is 5'8

Eh, don't let Jow Forums memes get to you. My dad is your height but he was SWAT and had a very alpha face and attitude. All my friends say he looks badass and I even had a chick tell me straight up to my face she wants to fuck my dad. It's about how you carry yourself.

Tarzan as fuck. I'll stick to my shitty ivy cut, had longish hair once. It was a nightmare to maintain, hair always getting in my eyes and shit.

>you will never have hair like this
ITS NOT FAIR

Im using one since 2 years ago but im afraid of start a new job and it falls down, i only use got2b because any other glue burn my skin, can you help me what to do ? Scalp protector can help? what does it do?

o'gallagher pls go

I know that feel bro. Forever cursed because my mom decided to procreate with a balding loser.

Got any proof?

Proof of what?

DING DING CRACKHEAD

its passed down on the mothers side, meaning if her dad was bald then you will most likely be.

Wrong. It can be passed down from either side, but it's more likely to be passed down by the mother due to the balding gene being located in the X chromosome.

Looks better shaved.

Attached: 1529416710167.jpg (800x900, 126K)

DING DING THE BISEXUAL METHHEAD

ehm. I'm sure it can be passed down from both sides, but your explanation is not correct. If you are a man you can be quite sure that you have zero genes located in your X chromosome that has been passed down by your father.

Incorrect. I forgot the name of the process but X chromosome genes can be passed down by the father.

Attached: Ratto.jpg (819x460, 69K)

chad

Wow. absolutely mired.

Attached: 1504312305374.jpg (600x600, 43K)

How do I take care of my hair so it looks like this?
I want to start growing it from not on and I have good generics but like wtf are you doing?
Coconut oil?

How would that be possible? I'm genuinely asking, I only know the basics from high school.

No it's impossible to be a man and to have received an X chromosome from your father. You only get 1 sexual chromosome from each parent. You will always receive an X from your mother, meaning that if you get an X from your father then you are a woman.

More like shitty sunglasses and dumb mustaches

Thank you regrow ratto

>started seriously growing my hair out 6 months ago
>naturally thick, blonde hair but it's about to enter the awkward stage
>babyface
>too young and not viking enough to try growing a beard without it looking like shit (turning 19 in fifteen days)
>not sure if I'll be able to save myself with a beard by the time my hair is done
I'm looking forward to seeing how my hair will turn out, but I'm really unsure of how I'll manage to pull it off with my current face + no facebush
For reference, both my dad and my grandfather can grow pretty strong beards, so I don't think i'm incapable.

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

Try hair pins like Bobby pins to hold your hair back in certain spots and angles. They are a life saver for styling hair.

he lookslike "that 30 yo boomer" meme in the second pic. someone please add the monster can

Attached: iceboomer.png (280x295, 126K)

OH NONONONONO

Attached: 1445853390590.jpg (556x561, 15K)

This. Fucking annoying when he could be even better looking with few simple changes. He looked alpha af when he lifted.

Attached: 1518128254688.png (459x612, 495K)

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

>THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

is there anything wrong with my hairline?

Attached: 88235B38-19BF-4FB4-ABE9-08331B0E6CCB.jpg (3088x2320, 1.07M)

fuck the picture got inverted. here’s one of the side

Attached: C2B42F2C-8AF0-4171-975A-8A773A146E17.jpg (3088x2320, 1.1M)

they're both inverted dumbass. your hairline looks pretty bad and your skin looks equally bad. try to sort both out idk

Attached: Benitto_Mussolini_mugshot_1903.jpg (1565x950, 153K)

honestly my everything is pretty bad
how does one sort out their hairline

Ding ding on Jow Forums?

Mexican Andy please go

>tfw wavy hair
I cant grow my hair,it look like shit

>left
>before meth
>right
>after

reminder that meth isnt TTD

Attached: drugs not even once.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

Attached: 28F68400-00A5-4A05-A8FD-CFB1D5DA4E22.jpg (1536x1022, 58K)

who??

Girls prefer normal heighted people, and 5'8 its normal.

Attached: brenden14.jpg (250x470, 17K)

He is ugly in both pics though..

>those forehead wrinkles at such a young age

keeeeek

It comes down to your personality

bump, Jow Forums plz i dont want to go bald

no u

Car insurance

>THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

thats not you though?

He's a kike so I'd say your picture is right
Parasitic goblins

just get a stick-on wig bro

Attached: baldlet.webm (346x346, 2.72M)

word bro just shave it off bro girls love that shit

Attached: qC0pijB.jpg (770x1274, 78K)

what the fuck is wrong with that head? if the top of that head got any sharper I could sharpen knives off it

No bald-shaming asshole. I suggest you delete that post and tell him how handsome he looks.

Begone vile Skaven based medicine! Sigmar would not approve of such foul magics.

Attached: chadSaltzpyre.png (1024x486, 239K)

Look at this dude

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

It's ok bud no one believes you

how do you style your hair like that

LEANICE44 aka ice poseidon

THANK YOU REGROW RATTO

Wtf why did I laugh so hard

JUST

Attached: IMG_20180620_133252.jpg (754x968, 91K)