Gimme things to draw

gimme things to draw

Attached: loolkirte.png (1440x900, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeN0NRmhB4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

austrailian girl hogtied

I would post myself but I don't want to get sexually harassed by gay men on Jow Forums

do it faggot

draw rick astley as a metalhead

Draw me Goku in his Ultra Instinct Omen form, please?

osama bin laden taking a gnarly shit

Nah man, I'm too cute for this board

draw Apu with the hat in pic related inside a gas station eating a pizza

Attached: 1507513841859.jpg (1023x1023, 41K)

draw pic related

Attached: so.png (343x315, 7K)

nice dubs!

Attached: loookkk.png (1440x900, 74K)

lol thx

everything after dragon ball looks like shit and dbs has become a parody of itself

Attached: gokun.png (1440x900, 260K)

draw stephen hawking but one of his eyes is a terminator eye like pic

Attached: terminator.jpg (1245x700, 60K)

a cat

Attached: hXrHt5k.jpg (356x356, 16K)

Thanks man! It's appreciated ;)

>
then why post in the first place

Attached: aou.png (1440x900, 187K)

Attached: russiaball.png (1440x900, 23K)

I don't know... I did it by impulse and it all went from there. I'm sort of like a George Costanza type of guy where things get out of hand because of that

youtube.com/watch?v=eeN0NRmhB4k

The story behind these two songs is really sad.

The lead singers mother had an aneurysm when he was 11, in her 30's. It left her paralyzed for the rest of her life, which sadly lasted 27 more years, or 10,000 days of suffering.

She was always the light in his life, and kept him close.

She kept a close and personal belief in god, despite the tragic times in her life. Her belief was often at ends with the lead singers atheistic beliefs, but he would never mention it to her.

These two songs are eulogies to Judith Marie Keenan, mother of Maynard James Keenan, and deeply beloved within her community.

Listen to them, and draw what you feel.

T-34

Attached: t-34-85-war-ww2-art-berlim.jpg (596x380, 100K)

Attached: ook ook ook.png (1440x900, 30K)

jus do it pussy no one gives a fuck

damn thats pretty fucking cool thanks

draw hulk hogan shredding on a guitar lol
i feel bad about requesting so much, is it ok with you?

Okay draw this picture my 9 year old home alone kid looking ass drunk in an abandoned hotel at 2 in the morning

Attached: received_426302257795522.jpg (221x552, 15K)

Why do you look so scared?

Can you draw biggie smalls looking over a wall at a line of faceless people walking into a door in a big brother sort of style? "Biggie is watching" is big propaganda style text would also be nice.
I asked RJ but got ignored.

I was drunk and afraid of stepping on barbed wire and broken glass also my balls were very cold from the concrete I was sitting on

>he admits it

Attached: 1487652988282.jpg (419x436, 25K)

Attached: bump.jpg (241x209, 8K)

Slight non-sequitur, you ever sit on your nuts? Shit's unpleasant.

Yes, I have. Way too many times... The thing about the pain in your balls it really only hurts more and more after a while. It might really hurt when you get kicked in the balls but the main afterwards gets so excruciating that you end up rolling on the ground and shit for a while- I've been into a fight or two

Draw Mr.Krabs keeping a generic anime character hostage

It's horrible isn't it? I haven't been in a real fight since I was 10 (fucked the nigga up) but I've still had this fag death-grab my nuts before and it's horrible. The initial pain isn't that bad but then the nauseating stinging comes. You don't notice immediately when you sit down sometimes either, which makes it even worse.
You aren't that dude from that /bent/ political larp thing are you?

Ikr. Back in highschool guys in my class and specifically my class because it was a class full of very extroverted jocks (not necessarily in the negative way they were really fun even though) so there would be guys who stick their fingers into other guys' assholes to get a rise out of them for laughs as well hitting your balls every so often.
>You aren't that dude from that /bent/ political larp thing are you?
I have no idea, but my grandpa said when I showed him the pictures of me at the abandoned hotel drunk he said I looked like a fascist so idk

Oh it was some gay-ass discord thing, don't worry about it. I had this one dude who I was pretty sure was actually gay who'd grope my arse. It became kind of a thing to just do gay shit for the meme of it, it really pissed off the teachers and I think that's most of the reason we did it.

Bampu

Attached: anime flag lolis.png (1080x1111, 1.07M)

Funny thing is despite being bi I always hated being groped by the ass irl even fantasizing about it occasionally. Also, are you just talking me up so you can slip something in my drink later lmao?

Just havin' wholesome conversations about nuts until my biggie smalls pic gets drawn.
But that dude who was probably gay was kinda hot. Pretty confusing dick-wise because he was like 5'7 and kinda feminine but he had a powerful ass jaw and was this bizarre kind of buff where he looked like a fucking superman muscle suit. Overall weird shit.

I like short men in general, not sexually, because I believe them to most of the time, for better or worse, have the most character in the room. Most short guys I've met have been bombastic. Also in what way feminine because that guy doesn't sound feminine at all?

Bizarre shit I know but apart from the nose and jaw the rest of it was feminine, he acted feminine too but that was for the meme of it all. He became a minor weeb towards the end of it too which was bizarre and didn't help the whole situation. As for the short people being interesting thing I'm not sure, outside of my family I'm pretty much the tallest guy I know, I knew this one tall black guy and he was a fucking interesting guy, and the shortest dude I knew was an emotionally dead cunt.

I see. One of the most popular guys in my class and a guy who I got along with pretty well (even though he got along with everyone who wasn't a retard because he didn't judge) was like a short and very ruggedly masculine type of fella. He idolized 80's action movie stars and wore brands like Ralph Lauren so he had a really bombastic charisma to him that attracted a lot of people as well as a personality who you would be easily be able to poke fun at and he wouldn't get mad if it was clever enough.

OP is kill?

Attached: op delivery factory.gif (321x223, 1.99M)

I think, I'll never get this meme picture drawn.

Sounds like a cool dude. I was always a bizarre part of the kool kids somehow (by no means alpha-chad, just managed to worm my way in somehow) so I could get away with a lot of shit, don't know how it is in Croatia but here pretty much any conversation we had was banter, not sure we ever had a meaningful conversation besides stupid shit we'd send each other on facebook. Kind of miss my niggas honestly, despite new niggas I've got these days.

Yeah pretty much what it was here as well. I hung around those guys because there really wasn't anyone else but I never truly clicked with them, maybe a bit more when we got older and a tad more mature and accepting but if I wasn't in their group drinking with them in the club on Saturday nights I never really was meant to be anyway. Sad thing about it, because I never really had true confidence around them I was never really funny or interesting which lowered my own opinion of myself despite being really the most popular guy in every other group of people.

AWHY THR FUCK CANT I SOLVE THE CAPTCHA

I've been lucky today, barely any captchas I've actually had to do. I've never really worried about popularity or anything, nor fitting in for that matter. I went to a slightly small (at least for the area) and pretty shitty school so I had this nice limbo where none of us wanted to be there but we all had to, so we'd just fuck about. Don't think I ever properly matured beyond 15-16 honestly. I think I managed fine on the comedy front, people always seem to think I'm funny but I don't really understand why, I just say stupid shit and people laugh at it.

Are you still here OP?

nope sorry, i didn't like the requests in this thread

Okay I'll wait until the next time you're available

draw me a hot anime girl I can fap to tonight, please!

Ah man not even the biggie smalls one?

especially not that one, way too much effort

Draw /qa/ and Jow Forums being frens!

Attached: 1517788984942.png (231x247, 87K)

You really want bant to be friends with qa don't you?

I just want the fucking redditors from /jp/ out.

Attached: 1517788984931.png (313x247, 110K)

Man I drew it shittily in like 20 minutes, it ain't that hard.

/qa/ seems to always be fucking angry about something or other, I don't enjoy it.

It's because the people are always being attacked.

then fucking do it yourself then

bump

I did, I'm lookin' for someone with actual talent to do that shit, no need to be a cunt mane, if you don't want to do it don't fucking do it.

you having a bad day?

Attached: 1521805544330.gif (400x400, 228K)

if you're going to be so hostile at the 2hufags here, it won't make friendly relations between Jow Forums and /qa/
also, don't you hate /qa/?

Attached: 1522356732493.png (1440x900, 169K)

yeah, kinda

I hate the redditors and the offboarders (they know who they are).

Attached: 1517788984928.png (231x247, 87K)

eh, you should get some rest
you would feel much better if you do that

Attached: 1521870490118.gif (200x195, 117K)

aren't you only a recent "refugee" though?

Attached: 1510724885359.jpg (195x113, 8K)

I'm not following.

I wish it were that easy man

A stork in a wedding dress playing a bass guitar

Attached: esp_fot_4574.jpg (1618x1080, 958K)

Fuck off I've met some great ones

Attached: Stack.jpg (736x767, 95K)

Draw something that will fix my depression

>supporting the /jp/ invasion
Go back

Dr. Medic has been on this board longer than you
Not an invasion, blind one

Attached: Flan.gif (384x509, 170K)

If I knew how to do that I would have done it ages ago

It was worth a try

Literally who? We're talking about /qa/ being invaded you dipshit, follow the conversation.

???

Attached: Stare.jpg (350x350, 17K)

if you're still here OP can you draw the first image that pops into your mind when you hear the words Holy Diver

Draw Mr monopoly making the Jew pose

Attached: CACEFE30-2D6F-4660-9AB1-350139806305.jpg (2090x2090, 365K)