How madly in love with each other are your parents?

How madly in love with each other are your parents?

Attached: incredible.jpg (560x314, 22K)

My mom says she's never loved my dad
She married him because her parents liked him

Divorces but still friends

Attached: C26FCAE0-BD99-4252-9DBB-7C79DA71D504.jpg (1000x700, 72K)

>love
Lol, it was an arranged marriage.

My dad died from drug abuse, my mother has psychological problems

Attached: 1147390_1.jpg (630x630, 34K)

Does that mean they still fuck once in a while?

I have a habit of scrolling through threads, and not saying anything, here's your Reply op

Pajeet robots are rarest.

My dad's dead, but yeah I would assume they loved each other.

Is it because your mom still talks about him?

my dad tortured my mom to death before killing himself with a shotgun while i was studying in china

How do they get along?
Probably as good if not better than most "love" marriages

Considering my mom left my father because he was marrying in secret, not a lot.

Go on, Anoriginal.

So much so that dad being a mega Chad, was given permission by mom to fuck other women and encouraged even if it would benefit the family. But their love is still as strong as it has been as long as I've seen them together.

They've grown past romantic love and have moved onto a much stronger, deeper, love and respect for each other. They don't fuck but the chances of them leaving each other is literally at 0%.

I think they love each other, but after more than twenty years it's more about strong familiarity than hot romance.

Were you in Guangzhou?

Do they cuddle on the couch while watching kino?

you forgot to add that Guangzhou is (a city in china)

Not very.
But they force themselves through it. "One day my life will turn around, I know it!" mentality.
Your life is fucking over.

Only rich white parents stay in love.

My parents are rich and white and they are just people who share a bed.

I think they're unironicaly like pic related. They had a lot of issues a few years ago, but they've kind of reached an understanding, and now afaik they fuck like all the time. Raw, too, because we're Catholic and that's how God intended.

My parents are poor and white and they're madly in love. Though, they're probably not going to be poor in like 10 years because my mom's becoming a therapist, and they've been living off of decent income except with seven kids, rather than just themselves.

You mean only rich white parents pretend to stay in love in order to preserve social and business interests, while each is fucking someone 20 years younger than their spouse.

>they fuck like all the time
How the heck dinger would you know?

>Probably as good if not better than most "love" marriages
Ehhhhhhhhhhh.

I was conceived via a one night stand my mom had in college. She doesn't know my dad's name (or so she says)

wasted get kys yuor parents never loved you

they're divorced because my mom cheated on my dad. they still talk sometimes though

>implying
The strongest loves are always from arranged marriages. Learning to love someone is a lot different then loving someone for a short time and spending the rest of your life with them slowly being disappointing.

Now that I'm an adult, my dad makes gross jokes about it all the time. Also, sometimes I hear them. It's endearing, really, but I can't wait until I leave in like a month and no longer have to deal with it.

They're divorced. My dad married with another woman and divorced again and my mom currently is in a failed marriage which is making my depression much, much worse.

Attached: 1529435818023.jpg (251x231, 44K)

>they share a bed

My parents can't even manage that

>women
>capable of love
Originally pick one

My parents divorced and my father past away. Despite my father being an awful alcoholic my mother still loves and respects him it easy to tell whenever she talks about him.
I wish things could've been different desu he was a swell hard working guy before he started drinking too much. Plus my mother has never really been happy since they separated. It made her life harder and she never had much support. It's sad seeing her date. It seems like a way for her to fill a void her relationships never last long.

I'm not sure, they barely interact with each other and they've always been like that

Not sure desu, their marriage is kind of sketchy [not getting into it, don't want to derail the thread]
But they're both Mexican and brown, so no race mixing, I plan on ruining my actual pure brown bloodline by marrying a whitey [Disclaimer; this is derailing the thread by blogposting but my mind wandered onto it, and its possible bs from me since I'm reluctant about piv sex so I probably won't ruin my brown bloodline for real lol]

Damn, I've been eyeing this cute latino girl that works at the supermarket.

What is Guangzhou? Is it a geological feature or is it manmade?

>but still friends
Good one

Attached: IMG_0264.jpg (285x249, 24K)

>reading this thread
I HOPE THAT OUR FEW REMAINING FRIENDS

Attached: IMG_0294.png (2048x1536, 839K)

That's tough user. Seek guidance and try to find solace in yourself.

My parents hate each other and never even married.
They broke up when i was 2 years old.

Wow now I understand why everyone here can't find a decent relationship.

divorced, rarely interact with eachother

Because their peckers are small and they play video gaymes. Now shut up.

Well my mom is dead so I guess none

Why?
Ravioli ravioli I am originoli

the shear quints on this one

Attached: 1513878203727.png (800x600, 769K)

Thanks user I'll try my best
originalio

The better the parent's relationship the better off the child will be in life. Take it into consideration if any of you are able to get a girl. A gf who has a good relationship with her parents (mainly her father) and whose parents are in a healthy relationship will usually be a perfect GF.

Pretty sure my dad is a closet homosexual. He's retired and hangs out with an "old coworker" all day cleaning pools

Better than the alternative which would be him being a cuck since I've caught him looking at that shit on more than a few occassions

They divorced before my first Christmas so I'd say not at all

Don't think so.My Parents are mad in love .Even though they got some personal problem their love for each other is crazy .And I'm still a mess

Do they care about you?

Hey, nice quints man

Attached: 5845cd430b2a3b54fdbaecf8.png (1024x1024, 25K)

Divorced when I was 3 or so. Mother has a host of mental issues ranging from depression to completely bat shit crazy. Dad is an alright guy, but he never really saw anything in me.

Haven't spoken to either of them in about 6 years.

Attached: 1526892838933.png (301x301, 132K)

Childhood friends, got divorced, got back together
I think my dad can do better but they seem to really love each other and have a connection so whatever. My dad is the one person my mom isn't the devil towards, so I guess she likes him

:) This genuinely made me smile
Fuckin quints

They just went on a date weekend together and I had to watch all my siblings. Im also the oldest of 8 kids they have been married for 26 years

Not at all. They haven't spoken since 20 years.

>but he never really saw anything in me.
Except his dick amiright?

You must be part rabbit.

they been divorced for over 10 years now.
and I doubt they were in love ever.

Really in love. It's pretty cute. I found out they are pretty kinky and like gentle femdom when I accidentally found my dad's nudes.

no, just negroes. Seeing my mom pregert for most of my life definitely gave me a big pregnancy fetish though

Mom just thought dad looked good and enjoyed he treated her well.
Dad was just interested in mom's supposed money, but liked her enough to call her cute names and such.

They divorced when dad wanted to not work and they went through poverty.
I don't think I should have been born, in the end it was a mistake of them to make me.
An hour ago it was my birthday, sad that I'm thinking about it in such a date.

Planned Parenthood hates you.

happy birthday, bitch. i'm glad you're alive.

Divorce. My dad now has an order of protection on him for no reason and I can only see him every other week for 3 days straight. They are not allowed to talk about court at all to us. Apparently I now have non-suicidal depression (I have almost tried to kill myself long before any of this but didn't do it) which no one knows is actually making me very homicidal but my also odd form of necrophobia preventsme from killing Along with religious beliefs. This shit suck. My dad loves her but would let her back , my mom has mild feels (props just because he assisted in our conception).

Well my actual dad left before i was born. Foun out he was a literal communist a few years ago. Then mom met a guy online and got married. Shed hated it and hes an asshole. Been that way for the last 9 years.

>mom currently is in a failed marriage which is making my depression much, much worse.
Dont feel bad user, im in the same boat.

I was the product of a one night stand. They never loved each other or got married.

they'd be divorced by now if my dad didn't die

They are divorced. I still fear my dad somewhat.

man i know it sounds creepy but i wish that had happened to me. my parents seem so cold and loveless too each other and i would like to know that they still feel special about eachother and that love can live till old age.

although my parents are currently 60 and 70 so maybe that is when things end that are like that

>That butthurt your dad left you for cigerattes

Thanks, user. My stepfather keeps cheating on her and sometimes he is really mean to me, but I'm trying to get my life together.

They get along, I guess. My mom though is becoming increasingly liberal, while my dad is becoming even more of a hardcore right-winger than before. R.I.P. in penis.

so madly in love that even after my mum devorced my dad, took everything he had, didnt let him hang out with me for years, sued him for litterally nothing, insulted him non stop, basically did everything she could to fuck him over and did this whole thing with another man, my dad tells me he still secretly loves her.

bless him for having such a heart but hes an idiot, i wouldnt have blamed him if hed run for the hills and never come back, fuck my mum though shes never loved anyone

Divorced, one dead, one remarried.
Though you'll never hear them, there were some nice memories. Probably.
Could be worse 2/10.

My dad cucked my mom's husband.

They're still together after 30 years. I assume they love each other. I've never seen them fight. But my dad's just real chill.

>hangs out with an "old coworker" all day cleaning pools

That's hilarious, origanale

They barely keep it together at times, but other times they seem to really love each other.