Post APFT score

I just found my APFT score card from 2004. No idea if they still score the same way.

Push ups: 49
Sit ups: 80
2 mile run: 15:01

What ya got?

Attached: download (69).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Physical_Fitness_Test
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I took a diagnostic last week and I got a 286.
Max pushups and situps
Run - 14:00

Could be alot better but oh well. Doing alot of 400s to bring down my run.

>286.
You're gonna do fine.

I'm not American and don't know what APFT is, but how could've it been a lot better if you maxed out on two out of the three criteria? Are you legit retarded?

>how could've it been a lot better
Improve the run time and get a max of 300 points I think.

prt score last cycle.
96 pushups
112 sit ups
8:28 1.5mi run

lmao chair force

unless you're an 11A, in which case please wait by the commander's office for your summary execution

77 pushup
82 sit up
14:45 run

The fuckin run man

Navy. ETN2(SS), about to head to mudpups and pick up a diver NEC next month.
Good luck with your boot as fuck army shit though, I guess someone has to pull weeds and sweep the grass on base.

have fun on a boat with only other dudes you semen squid.
How does it feel knowing that army combat divers are more skilled and fit than navy divers?

Male, 36 years old

67 pushups
106 situps
13:41 2-mile

288 points

Feels like bullshit, as navy combat divers are seals.
Submarine diver NEC!= ND rate != Rescue swimmer != SEAL/SWIC

Regardless, my primary NEC holds more weight than any garbage you do. As for being on a boat full of guys, much preferable to being on a boat half filled with cum dumpster thots that hold no operational value and are essentially just welfare dollars.
I am stationed in Bangor, I have seen surface navy female "sailors". No female will ever bring anything of value to a military organization other than serving as sexual relief for the men, and I will never hold respect for one.

Commissioning APFT

76 Pushups
85 Situps
14:11 Run

I think that puts me at like 286 for my age.

PU: 66
SU: 76
Run time: 14:30
Pt Score: 250
You’re a sack of shit national guard faggot unless you’re a female then that’s pretty gud

>The faggot who lifts in OCP’s at the gym after 1700
68W masterrace

Attached: 3BF4063B-3F9C-4733-8289-E070E2C61A96.png (500x377, 194K)

push ups: 72 (max)
sit ups: 68
run: 13:45

started off being fat fuck when first enlisted then got this personal record. dat deployment shape

Attached: 1406963029165.jpg (806x742, 35K)

Off to Australian army in 2 weeks

Pushups:71
Sit-ups: maxed
2mile: 11:29

pretty quick 2 mile

How are y’all training for your runs while still lifting?

i don't know about other units but mine make us run a fuck ton. i'm basically constantly bulking just to maintain 10%bf. others more committed than me gym as well as PT everyday. The biggest guys i see go to the gym during our lunch break. i just do weekends.

>that 30+ year old boomer that still comes to Jow Forums

Army combat dive is way harder than any navy dive schools. Hell, engineer dive is probably as hard as navy combat dive.
Dunno what a NEC is, sounds like some gay fish shit. I don't hang around on boats, cause I'm not a fucking squid.
Ever meet a female army ranger? They could crush you, I promise you that.

If you're not airborne, you're basically not even in the military. Squid EOD techs are cool, cause they're airborne. All the other squids are just gayer coasties.

no you aussie fuck, the US Army PT tests have 3 events with 100 points possible in each event. if you're curious to know more: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_Physical_Fitness_Test
that's the dream, right now im a 09R. but fucking bullshit bureaucracy to keeping me from going Infantry.

Attached: images12.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Every PFT i did:
MAX
MAX
Relax

post your branch and I'll tell you no shit how much your life is gonna suck.

Infantry will make you shorter, especially light infantry. I'm POG as fuck but I lost over an inch in height due to spine compression being assigned to a light infantry unit.

airborne is irrelevant when facing near-peer adversaries who posses modern ADA capabilities.

not that poster but thoughts on MI?

My last PFT:
>15 Pull ups
>Max crunches, 107 i think?
>21:08 3 mile run

>army
>marines
get ready for suck

>air force
>navy
congrats

>coast guard
what are you doing

just like how amphibious assaults are irrelevant when facing an adversary with crew-served weapons. Oh wait, they aren't. You suck it up and drive on.

APFT score 249
pushups 51
situps 67
2-mile 13:30

my pushups could use some work but my shoulder is fucked up from a training rotation to hohenfels last January and it feels like that arm gets fatigued way quicker than the other one. getting medboarded for the shoulder at the moment though so I guess it's bretty good considering

You will live in a cave, with no windows and no phone access for at least 2 years of your LT time. In the winter and close to training events you will go for weeks without seeing the light of day. Plenty of autists and aspies in MI too, pray you don't have one working for you. As a CPT, you will probably only get HHC command time (professional cat herding), or if you're hot shit you might get a MICO command. But probably not. Once that's done, you move back into your cave to work as an AS2 or S2 OIC for like 6 years.

Overall pretty low on the scale of suck though, not a bad choice.

ard, what if I go to SFAS and end getting selected?

if you VTIP your original branch won't matter at all. You'll already have a TS so it could be a little smoother, but you won't have the same kind of train-up infantry guys get by doing their job.

MI LTs mostly do bitchwork in my experience, so if you already plan to leave the branch I don't think you'll get much value out of it. Combat arms on the other hand will get you a few cool-guy schools like ranger/air assault, and logistics-feeder branches will give you skills to much better understand how the army actually operates. That's just my two cents though.

>Being this conventional.

Being this brainwashed to think a green hat is cool.

Srsly brah, just go Ranger SEAL Operator Spetsnaz Sniper

rgr sarnt, thanks for the guidance. SF is my end goal but I still want to spend my LT years in a branch I enjoy.

86 push ups
94 sit ups
Navy doesn't do 2 miles but my 1 mile time is 7:32

Lads, I've been wanted to go into human intelligence for god knows how long. I still have a few years on my degree, but I plan on enlisting after that. I've been training since before I even graduated high school and max the pft. I am proficient in 3 languages (incl russian) and have extensive experience abroad. Is intelligence a good choice for me? What would be a better fit if not?

Also I know this is somewhat irrelevant but I can almost hit 2/3/4/5. Does one generally lose progress in basic and so on?

push ups: 72
sit ups:112
2 mile: 14:30