ITT

We post the dumbest health and fitness related decisions we ever made

>started smoking to look cool

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x356, 11K)

Started browsing a fitness board on Jow Forums

DELET THIS

Fpbp

>started having sex with dudes to look progressive and accepted in diverse social circles.

>started running to become slim

started bulking 1 month before starting to lift

I'm pretty sure these Sarms are giving me acne, not sure though. I'm almost done with the bottle so we'll see if it goes away.

Kek. Why did you do this?

I started lifting for girls

fpbp

Did sit ups without changing my diet, and thought that back work is not necessary if you just want to look decent. In my defense, this didn’t last long.

Dirty bulked 40lbs within first 6 months of lifting, followed it by 8 months of not eating to drop 50lbs. Working up strength again.

We all do though

stop being in denial

>durr i lift for myself
yes you do, and why is that you think?

>fell for the aesthetics/cutting meme

Sucking my fucking thumb until I was 15

Squatting every workout

>frequenting Jow Forums (red boards and insecurity-based blue boards, especially)
It's caused almost permanent harm to my mental state and world view. I've cut out a lot of the worst boards and have since gotten Jow Forums and gotten a gf, but I'm still secretly fighting fears and insecurities put in place by virgin autists on a Cuban hand drumming forum.

If you want to get closer to Earth where the normals live, block your access to Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /fa/ and Jow Forums for starters. Stick with it for a year minimum, just try to go on Jow Forums a lot less. Jow Forums has a lot of the same issues going for it, but it's been my home board for so long that I stick around, albeit less frequently.

Nicotine is a high test nootropic

Just get the fucking gum

Similar here. Ate at a considerable surplus without tracking macros, now have about 10kg excess fat, near 2345 though.

Why was that a mistake?

what does your thumb look like now

IMO Jow Forums is one of the most wholesome boards on thia site. Sure some assholes live in here, but generally this is pretty nice and supportive. A real buddy; calls out your bullshit but isnt too assholey or rude.

Becoming an alcoholic.

I did not listen to Mark Rippetoe

This so much, looking good for the normies is not worth the soul crushing feeling of knowing you are a weak twink.

i would say po is the most wholesome board on this website.
i dont think anything actual bad or harmful happens in there

Fpbp

>i dont think anything happens in there
Fixed it for you.

>started smoking because of a girl
thank god I've stopped and now I'm at my best
and no lifting won't bring her back

decided to ask out a 9/10 qt grill to prom, get my hopes up, and get cripplingdepression.jpg because she didnt wanna progress.

Don't worry user
>asked a literal 9/10 to prom
>she's from a different school and dropped out
>says yes
>literally the hottest girl there
>had a hotel room booked for us afterwards with alcohol
>get there
>my mother is there
>get cockblocked
>go to school the next day/week/whatever don't fucking remember
>get made fun of because everyone thinks i fucked her
I was a beta in high school and so for some reason it actually bothered me that people thought I fucked a girl I was going to fuck anyway.

What a shitty thing to whine about

How is it a shitty thing to whine about? I got cockblocked from fucking a girl who became a model AND got made fun of for bringing her. I lost out in every single way. Although in hindsight the only people who made fun of me were girls lmfao

They're just jealous. Sex their bagene as well

Yeah I only realised that just now as I posted it. This was years and years ago. I was trying to fuck one of them but I was too beta to close the deal. Fuck it, doing better now. Just a shame you can't go back in time.

Other user had a girl reject him. We don't know the details except they went to prom.
Then you come in with some story about how you would've fucked a 9/10 if it weren't for your mother and that some people made fun of the fact you nailed a girl?
My point being his grief vs your not fucking a girl you could've fucked.

It absolutely is

>guy loses out on pussy
>i lose out on pussy
How is it not the same? Do you actually think going to prom with a girl is the fun bit? You sound like Jow Forums

He probably fucked up his teeth

Started bulking 15 years before starting to lift