CONSPIRACIES

So what are some actual conspiracies I could believe in? I mean ongoing things. MK ULTRA makes it clear that long lasting, immoral conspiracies can be happening at any moment even in a country like the US, so what are some current ongoing conspiracies that have some actual proof/evidence to them? Things you personally believe? The only thing I know for sure related to conspiracies is that something strange is going on at the Denver Airpot

Attached: stonedenverairport.jpg (640x426, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
streamable.com/8kjm5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Actual bump, did that one a few seconds too early.

Martin Marietta Aeronautics:
Merged w/ Lockheed... Paddock worked for them!

Operation Dormouse
7th Floor Group
Blood Transfusion Scandal

Very interesting, thank you guys

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

This one is good and has links to other shady haps like the golf of Tonkin incident.

Sorry, didn't read well enough and posted old shit.

The titanic was torpedoed to make way for the fed. All the towers were demoed, not just building seven. Building seven was the only one where they admitted it on tape, though.

Attached: 1473567669651.gif (640x480, 3.83M)

Islam, christendom and jewish faith is the same exoteric mass control religion dated from Akhenaton solar cult. Same goes for esoteric orders like freemasonry and rosae crucis.

What do you think about Vedic cosmology?

Attached: 1515894893143.jpg (660x495, 153K)

Tell me, what's it like to live in fear all the time?

Attached: beaker.gif (400x225, 194K)

Who said anything about fear? I accept the things that I cannot control. There is no reason to be blind, though.

Attached: 1515452327489.jpg (1024x591, 184K)

>So what are some actual conspiracies I could believe in?

OP, do you know when you are at the "weird side of youtube" and you sort of dont like what you are watching but still watch it?
I started to read about conspiracy because of that, while not believing what I saw.

At some point I read this text
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
This made be understand things, and split what I read into bullshit and not bullshit, while discovering alot of stuff not even Jow Forums users know, because they try to guess and guess wrong.

READ THE TEXT AND EVERYTHING (THAT IS NOT BULLSHIT/WRONG) WILL MAKE SENSE

I'll read this, thank you user. This is very interesting.

Earth is hollow

The satanic system

The Old Testament is simply the history of how satan became prince of the world, and caused our first parents to defect from God. It relates how the synagogue of satan was established on this earth, it tells how it has worked since to prevent God’s Plan for the rule of the universe being established on this earth. Christ came to earth when the system reached the stage that, to use his own words, satan controlled all those in high places. He exposed the synagogue of satan (Rev. 2:9; 3:9;) he denounced those who belonged to it as sons of the devil (Lucifer),whom he castigated as the father of lies (John 8:44) and the prince of deceit (2 Cor. 11:14). He was specific in his statement that those who comprised the synagogue of satan were those who called themselves Jews, but were not, and did lie (Rev. 2:9; 3:9). He identified the Money-Changers (Bankers) the Scribes, and the Pharisees as the Illuminati of his day. What so many people seem to forget, is the fact that Christ came on earth to release us from the bonds of satan with which we were being bound tighter and tighter as the years rolled by. Christ gave us the solution to our problem when he told us we must go forth and teach the truth, regarding this system (John 8. 31:59;), to all people of all nations. He promised that if we did this,knowledge of the truth would set us free (Matt. 28:19;). The Luciferian system has developed until it is in its semi-final stage (Matt. 24: 15:34;), simply because we have failed to put the mandate Christ gave us into effect.

The mandate:
The Biblical Gospel is that Jesus Christ(GOD in human form) DIED on the cross for our sins, He was BURIED (officiating His death), and He was RESURRECTED from the dead three days later.You don't have to spend eternity in the Lake of Fire. If you receive the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ as payment for your sins, then you are saved instantly, securely and eternally.That is it.

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: angel_of_light-satan.jpg (301x462, 67K)

The Obamas.
Michelle Obama's penis.
She's a tranny. And he's a gay. And the kids are rentals.
Oh, and check out his huge head scar that no-one talks about, which is weird cos it really really looks like a brain surgery scar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_Kitty

>Accept him so you don't have to burn in a lake of fire for eternity please user!
Nigger are you sure you're not still worshipping Satan holy fuck

Attached: 1522637554428.jpg (1000x835, 320K)

Slide sage

The kids at Sandy Hook weren't killed. The sang at the Superb Owl halftime show

Attached: sandyhookchildrencompendsuperbwl2s-625x299.png (625x299, 345K)

Attached: sh5.jpg (616x187, 15K)

Attached: are-sandy-hook-children-killed-a-year-ago-sti-L-apCS2Y.jpg (460x141, 7K)

Attached: sh1.jpg (630x181, 15K)

Attached: sh7.jpg (642x187, 17K)

Attached: sh2.jpg (631x185, 17K)

Attached: are-sandy-hook-children-killed-a-year-ago-sti-L-qgizPN.jpg (460x140, 8K)

Attached: sh6.jpg (631x186, 15K)

Attached: sh4.jpg (611x190, 14K)

>Oh, and check out his huge head scar that no-one talks about,
Since you brought it up, can you provide a picture?

>I could believe in
IDK, all depends on what you know.

Attached: firetaurus.jpg (270x284, 10K)

>And the kids are rentals.
I never believed this because the oldest looks like Obama and the youngest looks like Michelle. However, we have not seen hide nor hair of the younger for well over a year. She is supposedly still in school in Washington, D.C. Why no pics of her in over a year? I read a rumor about six or so months ago she was preggos.

Attached: obama-head-scars.jpg (523x427, 58K)

I beg your pardon. I meant o say "pinheaded sucker for conspiracy theories?" Titanic torpedoed? Really? Even Craig Hulet knows when to dial it down and just call a cigar a cigar.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 12K)

Kinda looks like a vein, tho? Weird. Probably a cyborg. Thx for pic.

>So what are some actual conspiracies I could believe in?
That Meghan Markle was sent to destroy the British Royal Family by hooking Prince Harry. She has big names and big money behind her and it is not coincidence they met or hooked up. Theory I heard is they - she - has something on either Prince Harry or someone in the Royal Family and is using that to blackmail him into marriage while she destroys the British Royal Family. If true, I think what they - she - has is on Prince Andrew because he is the Queen's fav son and he has known links to Epstein, Lolita Express, the island, and thus child pedophilia stuff.

On a separate note, of course this thread will die because i am posting on it and it is interesting.

Attached: Meghan Markle and Obama at the White House.jpg (600x551, 69K)

bump

SPOKKY SUPER SPOOPY MAYMAY GHOST OOOOOOOOO