I dont understand it. Im farly attractive. 190cm, fit, kinda lean 78kg...

I dont understand it. Im farly attractive. 190cm, fit, kinda lean 78kg, according /soc/ im 6-7/10 some said i could be 9/10. People irl said i look better than in photos.
Yet i never had any girl to show interest in me. I have seen how random girls approach my friends out of blue. Eventualy they end up banging. There in my job are some new girls hired up. They never even glance at me. But i see they are showing interest to other guys from my job. Today i was in shop with my friend whi is like 170cm, balding and is like 4/10. I saw my age girls cheking him out.
I guess i just fell for height and fit meme.

Attached: 1526803827763.jpg (640x937, 56K)

It's always been about personality bro, women have a sixth sense for it.

>190cm
Almost too tall, honestly. Doesn't help that you're incredibly skinny for your height.

Im not that skinny. Most people assume im +80kg since i have nice frame.

yo unrelated but april looks like my teacher here finna beat the fuck outta my meat to this

fuck 3D girls, take the 2D pill desu.

Wait for the right 3D, just fap to 2D.

Attached: 1529112561072.jpg (1280x1816, 196K)

>kinda lean
who are you kidding

ill give you a clue:
6 meals a day, 500-800 calories each
1 gram of protein per imperial pound daily
1 hour at the gym, 4-6 days a week

Have you tried approaching girls user? Not trying to be a dick I just wanna help out

You radiate an aura of "stay away from me". So girls do.

No.
But they dont even look at me. I act like my friends and they get all girls attention. I get nothing.

you unironically sound like elliot rodgers. maybe stop being such a whiny entitled incel

You just arent attractive enough then

Any reason why you don't approach them user?

You obviously are doing something different from your friends. If you acted exactly like your friends you would get girls too.

It's probably because you are insecure and people can see that. Maybe stop giving a fuck and just roll with it and maybe you will get some pussy then

This. When you talk to girls don't talk to girls and try to make them like you. Its approval seeking and pathetic.

Im shy. And generaly im very introvertic. I only go out cus my friends drags me out. But then i feel even worse when i never get any.

Op here. I dont go to parties. My friends know i hate them. I only go out with my 1-3 friends to hang out sometimes without girls. But i often see these random girls from the street, store or anywhere cheking my friends out, but almost never me.

My guess is you're not shy but instead boring. Being shy isn't unattractive per se.

Im shy. I wanted to approach girls many times. But i never had balls. I always thougth that they will rejact me. But ye im probably boring too

Do you go out with your friends with the expectation that a girl will approach you? This isn't a very good mindset to have. If your friends drag you out try to have fun with them. Otherwise, set boundaries and tell your friends you don't want to go.
Other than that, to fix shyness, when you're out with your friends, be around them when there is at least two girls with him. He might grab both of their attention but its fine. The first step is getting used to being around girls. Once you're used to that, throw in a few comments and jokes here and there. Also thisAnon is right. Have a conversation without the expectation of getting laid or getting a gf. Don't be afraid user, if you're a 7 you're a good looking guy. It's about how you perceive yourself.

That's not being shy. That's being insecure.

Im blushing even when i talk to ~35yo old females from my job and they always notice it and start giggling. Idk what would happen if i would talk to girl that i like.