If this is a myth, how is it so widely spread even today?

If this is a myth, how is it so widely spread even today?

Attached: file.png (406x316, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemkr.com/life/@fieldsofgold/do-you-know-your-body-type-balance-vata-pitta-kapha-elements-to-claim-more-and-more-wellness
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the holocaust
facts about history we blindly believe (writte by the winner, of killers in alot of cases)
religion
jews
9/11

and you whine about some body types.

I don't know OP, why do people still believe in:

- Fad diets
- Creationism
- Circumcision as a standard procedure
- etc.

p

how is it a myth? those body types all exist

But the people who believe it and spread it are supposedly redpilled channers like

Earth being round is still spread unironically

i know tall wiry people and short stocky people, it's not the most absurd myth in the world

The terms "ectomorph", "mesomorph" and "endomorph" are all terms coined in the 1950s by American psychologist William Herbert Sheldon in his book "Atlas of Men" where he wanted to correlate body types to behavior and intelligence.
In other words, it has nothing to do with training or fitness.

So are your mums legs mate

christ lad...

looooooooooool

EctoMOG

Almost like most people are fucking stupid and believe retarded shit.

but even 4channers believe it

fucking kek

Did he come to the conclusion that fatties are lazy and stupid?

How are they a meme? I know of several different people who have distinctly different body types and it all relates to ability to gain mass and lose fat similar to how the three types propose. I'm not saying it's a rule, but when I eat half as much as my roommate who struggles to gain mass while I'm exploding in size and can still lose fat easy but not as easily as him and our bone structure is the same as meso + ecto above I tend to believe they are generalizations rooted in truth.

Read the book to find out

Brutal

search somtatoypes

its not a myth
>manlet
>human bean
>lanklet

kys

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-181648_Chrome.jpg (1062x492, 101K)

fuck you sheldon.

this tbqh. all three of these creatures exist.

For reference I'm 6'0 and meso as far as I can tell at 190lb with an office job and lifting 2-3 times a week and he's 165, 5'11 and works as a tool and die maker where his entire job is lifting and moving around heavy trays of tools and blocks of steel. He struggles to gain weight and loses fat in an instant where I can gain mass easy, lose fat fairly easy, and my bone structure is much wider than him with almost identical height.
I understand that they're far from accurate or complete, but as with all stereotypes there is truth to them if you exclude exceptions. Most everyone with a narrow bone structure I know gains weight slowly and loses fat in an instant, and I've seen refrigerator guys balk at the amount I eat while cutting since they gain both fat and muscle much more easily than me.

I remember this being taught in high school

I hate this shit, Even in the drawing the ectomorph is the tallest

I've always had that body type and I'm fucking 5'7

kek iktf. Truly hell on earth and worst of both worlds.

People like categories and don't care about facts.

wowowowo BTFO

Attached: 548280_407984365879236_100000030290816_1581031_1504984392_n.jpg (500x315, 24K)

It's not a myth, it's just redditor know-it-alls that don't understand the difference between somatotypes and constitutional psychology. Somatotypes are a perfectly valid and useful system of classification and is widely used in a variety of disciplines.

mogged

100% members of this board got circumcised when kids
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Flat earthers BTFO

Not me. It's only done when you have extreme case of phimosis here.

It's an oblate spheroid, not round like globes or flat.

Attached: 1376772969283.jpg (914x516, 90K)

kek

I do not know a single person who is circumcised.
Do you also not eat pork, user?

Attached: Francis_Fratelli.jpg (320x240, 38K)

>manlet
>no manlet gains
The manlet lanklet is the only type of manlet i truly pity

>laughing at newborn childrens suffering
subhuman

>laughing at newborn mutt subhumans
ftfy

People still believe fat people are unhealthy
People still believe in the gym meme
People still dont think baby eating demon jews run the world
People still don't realize they are in a war with reptoid lizard people
I don't know OP, some people are just gullible.

>People still dont think baby eating demon jews run the world
>People still don't realize they are in a war with reptoid lizard people
these are correct tho???

Attached: 1522968669830.webm (640x640, 1.51M)

Are you serious? There are tons and tons of commonly held misconceptions.
None of them are true. That in itself is a misconception.
And you are a retard.

why can't the left meme?

I agree the left are a bunch of shitters, but
>this has nothing to do with poltics
and
>that was a good shipost

An ectomorph is just a lanklet before he builds muscle.

its a coping mechanism, "I was born this way, nothing I can do about it"

This is based on your skeletal frame aka wrist circumference for example:
Endomorph = wide wrist = big bones = more muscle potential

HAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA go kys you leftist sjw nigger loving shit.
Still can't accept that Trump won huh'? Keep crying kid lmao what a bitch

based.

Only thing missing is the skinnyfat type. Meso combines the best of both endo/ecto. Skinnyfat combines the worst. Meso/skinnyfat are paired opposites just like endo/ecto.

you tried.
next time try to be a bit more subtle.

lmfao

Skinnyfat is not a somatotype, it's just a fat ecto

It's based on how lesser lifeforms develop in reference to their spinal cord and can be traced back to foetal womb development in humans (supposedly)

If you've ever been skinnyfat you'd know how difficult it is for them to shed fat. They're not merely ectos with fucked up hormones or something. It goes down to their actual bone structure/genetics -- unusually wide hip bones and whatnot. Sort of like their lower half is endo but upper half is ecto.

That's what happens when you sit on your ass for 18 years.
People who have done physical work since they were kids always have good body types

They don't have muscles.
The body needs some fat, the way to get leaner is to increase muscle.
Your bf% will go down as you increase mass but not fat.

These 3 body types exist in ayurveda, they are called kapha. pitta, and vatta respectively
steemkr.com/life/@fieldsofgold/do-you-know-your-body-type-balance-vata-pitta-kapha-elements-to-claim-more-and-more-wellness

>If this is a myth, how is it so widely spread even today?
Normies also believe the holocaust, that doesn’t make it true.

Attached: 9ae4hyrGzG-4.png (300x250, 38K)

>It goes down to their actual bone structure/genetics -- unusually wide hip bones and whatnot.
this is almost never the case, it's usually down to serious insulin resistance which is phenotypically differentiated by fat storage on the lower back.

>this is almost never the case
It's almost always the case. The prototypical skinnyfat guy has relatively narrow shoulders and wide hip-bones. It's not just lovehandles/lower back fat.

Nah, you frequently see too short or narrow RIBCAGES, but the hips themselves are almost never particularly wide.

Shoulder and hip width ratio is a thing but you can't categorize in just three figures

Also there is torso to legs height ratio which is more important for sports