My race mixing brother

Guys I'm scared my brother is going to propose to a straight up out of the jungle black
>Hey Mom can I bring my gf to Easter
>Yeah sure it's been weird that you haven't brought her around since you've been dating for so long
>She's dark as midnight
>Mom and dad say it's his decision
>The little fucker has been living at my house for 6 months and is about to move to California
>Probably going to pop the question
Clearly the time to say something has passed
How bad is it to have nog nieces and nephews?
Should I be concerned with bringing my current/future kids around them?
They don't have kids yet but you just know they will
I'm at the end of my rope here he and I were the last of our names and I'm only having daughters it seems as though my last name will be fucking black after this generation
He doesn't care though he's a Joe Rogan listening pothead
I don't want to mess up the family but he's the one muddying the waters
If they do get married do I refuse to stand up?
Do I refuse to go altogether?

Attached: 1522607478767.jpg (389x395, 36K)

> current / future kids
> Implying you will ever get laid

I mean depending on your relationship with your brother I would at least mention it. If he is such a traitor that he would cut off communication to you after he figures out your against racemixing he isn't the kind of person to reason with. Your parents should of done a better job.

Yeah thanks for the help

Adorable

Meh, I'd wish him well. I wouldn't support him if things turn into a stereotype, though.

Disown him.

nog nieces arent so bad, they can be tamed.
it's nog nephs you need to be worried about.
plus they carry on the family name.

best case scenario...
you convince your bro to give them a traditional african last name, or go prince on em' and no last name

Why make a big deal out of it? Why do you get involved with your brothers relationships?

>my brother has deviated and let down my genetic line!
>by marrying an african, all africans are the same because of their genes!

Really made me think

Cause he's family

You can’t not say anything and disown him. That’s a woman thing to do. You either say something now or you have to support him. Your name may be gone but he’s your blood in the life.

Sounds like the time to say something hasn’t passed.

But don’t be a little passive aggressive bitch and say nothing and then disown him like a silent little pussy.

>Should I be concerned with bringing my current/future kids around them?

Yes. Imagine having older niglings around your children alone in private. That's prime grounds for bullying or sexual abuse and will happen a lot at family gatherings.

What you do about this is up in the air and completely up to you but don't grow complacent, nigger are niggers and niglings are niglings; family or not. Maximal vigilance is required and the safety of your own family should be your highest priority here.

have children first. your older children will dominate and make the rules when they interact.

This won't protect his younger or female children in all cases though it could help, especially if his kids are specifically educated about the dangers of the nigger beasts.

Attached: Niggers04.jpg (588x629, 79K)

true enough. half-niggers with white fathers are still niggers after all. the best protection for his daughters are older male siblings.

Don't be an ignorant asshole. Just except your brothers decisions and live with them, there's no need to fear anything. Get the fuck over it and be an adult

If he's family you would except his decisions and unconditionally love him

>there's no need to fear anything
That really doesn't seem realistic given the regression to the mean mixed race children are

>t. mudskin
This is a retarded modernist kike concept to push degeneracy.

If he was a fag we wouldn't
If he was a heroin addict we wouldn't both are destructive just like mixing races

What is with all the faggots ITT. Tell you're brother how bad he's fucking up and/or turn your back on your family for their behavior.

This. Traitors are not worthy of being called family.

Attached: RoastyPosty.jpg (491x491, 68K)