Aesthetic Bodies

Show me a more aesthetic body.

>You can't

Attached: Ideal Body.jpg (304x626, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nattyornot.com/reg-park-natural-bodybuilder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: main-qimg-8f0242ae94099695e120794039ab5263-c.jpg (600x400, 45K)

Attached: 345345.jpg (800x1063, 220K)

bbbbrrrraaaaAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

Attached: 1529085298858.jpg (472x312, 19K)

Attached: IMG_1593.jpg (612x789, 87K)

Does he shop his pics or what? His forearm, upper arm chest and shoulders just look like an athletic guy who casually hits the gym several times a week in videos.

How the fuck is Zyzz not first post? What is wrong with you people?

Attached: zyzz.jpg (622x743, 120K)

Zyzz is fucking fantastic don’t get me wrong, but I think David surpassed him

>scribbled sandnigger with a scene girl haircut
>aesthetic

God I wish I had a long torso like that

>zyzz
>sand nigger
Are you brain dead you retard

His waist is too narrow.

Yeah bet he is a very fuckable corpse.

Attached: 1511116208001.jpg (230x172, 5K)

easy. your ideal twinkboi would get MOGGED and MOGGED hard day and night by one bloatboi

Attached: GRIZZLY.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

He is though.

OP here.

As I thought, nobody could even compete.

Zyzz isn't near David. David's legs, shoulders, arms and abs are superior. The only reason you present zyzz is because he's a legend. If you honestly compare their physiques Zyzz isn't even close.

Nice memes brahs. Knew you had nothing.

looks like elastigirl

I always thought the whole zyzz thing was pure autism, but he unironically looks more aesthetic than that pussy homo faggot you posted. Thats dudes chest looks stupid as fuck

>legend

legend/meme

Objectively I agree. David is leaner and bigger than Zyzz; but I would still rather have the ladders body because

>better trap development
>better proportions
>not overly lean
>has a better hip-to-waist ratio

Pic related is a goal physique worth having.

>built his body before steroids were commercially available. So therefore:
>Actually natty
>Strong as fuck
>big as fuck
>Doesn't have a faggy looking face like Zyzz and David. Actually looks masculine.
>Easier physique to maintain as single-digit bodyfat requires you to basically be in a calorie deficit year around.

Reg Park shits on both of them IMO. Id rather be 12% bf but big and strong looking than 6% bodyfat and not fill out in a medium-sized t-shirt. Bear in mind David Laid takes like 1000 pictures under perfect lighting with a rock-hard pump and pics out the most perfect ones to upload to the internet.

Attached: Reg-Park-Huge.jpg (1315x740, 231K)

Based Zyzz poster. If we're talking aesthetics no one comes close, period. He had the perfect proportions, insertions and everything else needed for demi god status.
Laid may have the size, but he doesn't have the perfected proportions like Zyzz.

And he's not even a faggy bronzed up bodybuilder
Klokov is God

Attached: dmtryKlokov.jpg (680x601, 93K)

>Reg Park shits on both of them IMO.
>IMO

Exactly. Comes down to personal opinion/preference at this point.

>Actually natty

Highly doubt it. Fella was as big as arnold in his prime and benched 500 as a bodybuilder (not powerlifter)

check this link out: nattyornot.com/reg-park-natural-bodybuilder/

according to this link steroids were discovered in the early 30s and reg park was active from 40s to 70s i believe. He likely roided brah.

Yeah I got your aesthetics right here buddy.

Attached: Frank-Home-04-300x300.jpg (300x300, 21K)

T. Jealous cumskin

die

>ladders

Laid is a twink, munzer was the most aesthetic

Attached: ABA6CBEF-2EFE-42D7-9915-15E4CA7E6054.jpg (705x800, 194K)

there he is

never noticed that chestbrah was such a skeleton

> citing nattyornot, the blog that has called out several known natties for being on roids.

Calling people out for steroid use is the easiest fucking claim you can make since literally anyone can be on roids. My point is that steroids weren't really in the bodybuilding picture until the late 1950s, and Reg built his body in the 40s.

Time to apply Hitchens razor. That whichcan be asserted without evidence, can be ddismissed without evidence.

Also one more thing. Natties have benched 500 before and Reg is smaller than Ahnold. Reg is 6'1 225 12% bf. Ahnold war 6'2 240 8%.

Attached: Jusup-Wilkosz.jpg (420x623, 45K)

i never really realized just how aesthetic zyzz is

what a legend

he unironically looked better when he was smaller

Attached: Ryan-Terry-Fitness-Model.jpg (1269x1907, 245K)

404 calf's not found