/fraud/

Escape From New York Edition

New Rules:

Any reference to coping or mogging requires your nearest local airport address and a Patreon link for all of the morbidly curious who will happily pay.

Before asking your cute and lovebound questions, make sure to read:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Also, include:
>stats
>age
>time spent lifting
>height
>weight
>BF%

Oral-only cycles will suppress your natural testosterone production and are far less beneficial than injectables, so don't do oral-only cycles. If you're scared of needles just admit it.

We can't help you dose your AI, it's different for everybody and there's a lot of factors at play. Figure it out yourself.

No source talk. Figure it out, you online obsessed idiot.

Last time on the boring repeat episode of masT saying the same shit and then people talking about their assholes

Attached: Untitled.png (563x441, 549K)

700mg NPP/wk
700mg tren a/wk
700mg mast p/wk
1g bold cyp/wk
500mg test e/wk
Plus
Drol
Epi
And some other dht oral.
Thoughts or complete overkill?

What other crazy/yoloblast cycles have you guys ran?

I spend close to 800 euro's on Nintendo hardware and software alone this week.

Ask me anything.

Also DHB is great, everyone should consider it.

I hope you have caber on hand.

Whats the goal? Seems like ALOT of pinning.

Attached: 1524312628087.png (855x406, 468K)

You lads think I'll *need* caber if I take P5P ed while running tren?

I know its hard, but see it as an investment.
Also not a question.

It depends, I get away with zinc and p5p on 1g of Tren. I'm not that prone to prolactin issues.

Get fuckin hueg is really the only goal. I have caber already but I’ll get more.

What are you dosing the DHB at? I was thinking of swapping the NPP or mast out for it at 700mg/wk

That is some high level shit m8

I'm at 400mg Test/Tren/DHB.
I've never felt and looked better.

I'll be running 400g a week l0l... I'll just grab a pack of 8 tabs .5g of caber from my indian friends just in case. Hopefully that's enough.

400mg not 400g

Always good to have some on hand, but at 400mg I doubt you'll even have to use p5p.

Are you hugemongous? I yoloblasted tons of gear early on and definitely made gains but I was also always bloated and felt like total shit. I think I would have gotten the same results and felt better with way less gear.

But if you're advanced in bodybuilding it's a different thing

I don't understand this photo at all. Nintendo = onions... What's the shark part?

The face numales make.

Attached: 67b.jpg (680x673, 76K)

>i dont understand this photo at all

Attached: 1522508720181.png (376x349, 56K)

Eh I didn't get it either

Ooooohhhh

The boomer meme is really spot on for me, I'm not even ashamed at all. But I am severely out of the loop.

im fat as fuck, hanging gut 250 lbs 5'11, if i do a baby cycle with lifting and cardio can i get a body like this?

Attached: 1529096236983.jpg (1320x2560, 1.56M)

Eh don't feel bad about it.
It's a /v/ meme mostly, so him knowing exactly what its about despite loathing vidya speaks more about him then you.

My head hurts, I feel sick, I feel lonely.

Why did God make me this way?

Attached: Sena 76.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

Only 6’3 240 I’d like to get up to 260 and stay lean enough to keep visible abs/ab veins. I definitely wouldn’t consider myself advanced in even the slightest.

I get the bloating shit too. Tren and sd are fucking up my digestion right now pretty bad.

someone who isn't you might be able to

Mirin

Wait this is your goal?

I've had better luck with less gear personally but it's very different for different people. Also when I was yoloblasting I was also dirty bulking like crazy so three wicked boat was exacerbated a lot.

GOICAD and PPAD

I emailed you back with some questions, last one I promise and then I go to Costco to prep this.

I can agree the dirtier you eat the more bloat. It's not even the sodium it's just the dirty foods, also they mess up digestion more.

When I did my first dbol blast (while on test ofc) I would drink a half gallon of chocolate milk post workout and be so bloated my stomach skin would actually feel like it was stretching

Dirty bulks are effective for gaining raw mass though u just can't be a little bitch about looking bloated as fuck

i didnt make you any way.
and you can always be like me and cure your loneliness with alcohol, drugs, and sex
although it really is just delaying facing the problem until another day

post a pic of you bro because im 6'2" and 235 and i want to compare because everyone here says i look way less.

You'll notice I deliberately made God a proper noun to avoid referring to you.

but i was still in your head when you made the post
same with everyone else reading the post, so therefore my reply was unavoidable whether i made it or not

What?

Attached: Kiznai 2.jpg (451x442, 33K)

talk about a waste of gear

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Fuccckkkk

my farts have been worse than auschwitz lately

Damn bros I walk-in and her roommate is drinking with us
I know she wants a 3 way
Shieeeeeet she's a thick black lady I'm bout it to and I got the moves and know the lyrics to every the weekend song so I think it's GG

you and jm are a scourge unto humanity

both of you degenerates deserve to be put down like the cockroaches that you are

>only know one hot chick
>she's married

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 980K)

too many drugs. more than half of that is a complete waste of money, because I'm 100% sure you're not anywhere near big enough to be needing that much gear to make gains. 100%.

>500 mg test e/w
>250 mg tren a/w
>250 mg deca/w
>50 dbol

For 16 weeks at least

Hows it look for second cycle? Thinking of running this by autumn to brutally gain as much strength as i can.
Am i missing anything?

Attached: ADC3573A-0FA8-450F-87CC-57A6B736BFCF.png (750x1334, 1.48M)

Probably not but I have a habit of overdoing it constantly.

Those are really low doses

She's super stand offish but the girl I'm with is 100% down calling bimbo for help to get the 3rd girl comfortable
She isn't drinking

lads.... is it the tren or is she (male) pretty cute..

Attached: 28091293-0194-47A6-B696-295CD8621E23.jpg (1242x1689, 1.09M)

You're all so fucking gross. What the fuck?

>cougars

>3rd girl

>trannies

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-18 at 6.22.11 PM.png (1350x1312, 2.05M)

I’m jealous. I want a trap gf male to call me daddy.

To clarify she is smoking though so it's not like she completely isn't down

Bros there is no way the 3 way Is happening other girl straight went into her room LMAO my girl wanted it tho I can tell
I could easily pick up some Yung dumb college hoe and say we can all do lines of Adderall on the room off my cock but isn't worth it is the question

you have to make women not feel like sluts for acting slutty. once you master this you will be a sex god.

>t. virgin

dont be stupid, you are pissing money down the drain for no good reason. How much is this going to cost per week?

Yeah i dont mind cz last cycle (first cycle) i did 250 mg test for 16 weeks and 25 dbol last 4 weeks and gained 23 lb with barely any water/fat so just trying to milk out the gains as much as i can before jumping into the big boys doses

>that and also im barely out of uni so still kinda broke

Attached: AF5CF7E6-8F3B-4273-8D19-2D1A17C4AF1E.gif (500x281, 381K)

drop everything except trenA and test

up trenA to 1g/week

also since you're doing trenA, switch to testP

why am I more interested in this tranny than the girls I match with, an I gay?

also is it a bad idea to bareback a tranny like I do women?

>am I gay

yes, absolutely

body is kinda manish... I want to fuck a twink and call him a faggot sissy to assert myself as the alpha

Attached: 3C84E9C0-AE9C-4676-AA7D-D5525D5CBAFA.jpg (1242x1165, 1.22M)

Probably not gay. Probably just need new stimulus.

I would fuck her (him). Not even on tren bro.

Gayer than previous post.

I don't get this.

You get to create a completely new identity and this is what they chose? How boring. If you're going to be a freak at least go all in. Nobody respects a half-assed effort.

looks like a typical below average female desu. think they just want to blend in after a lifetime of standing out for being a sissy dude.

oats are disgusting.

just took a shit and it felt like i was shitting creamy peanut butter.

At least put on some makeup. Like seriously some mascara, eyeliner and concealer underneath his eyes would do a world of benefit to make him not look like shit.

why eat oats when you could eat a chicken breast

after I’m done with her (male) I’ll send her your way and you guys can do each others makeup faggot

Attached: 4AD5514C-5408-40F3-A4E3-8A6FF5AC5F64.jpg (1242x1160, 1.16M)

Mate. I could definitely be a prettier girl than him if I wanted to. Hands down.

>reddit

alright I’ll fuck you next then twink

Attached: F53D6439-D026-4FC1-A347-938C07B55797.jpg (1242x788, 476K)

kill yourself immediately

Alright thx bro have some thicc in return

Attached: 514441AE-5A19-45DD-86B0-50B5A0AA6653.jpg (467x679, 67K)

Lol and then you get there and he has a man's voice whilst looking like a dude with long hair.

Just remember tinder pictures are people looking their absolute best.

Attached: ed6.jpg (600x516, 62K)

do u realize that trannys entire thing is wanting to be dominated by men and made to feel like little tiny women, u might enjoy a tranny

do u realize that you're a faggot in cope mode?

Yes.

what’s my opening line lads

Attached: 3C40D907-A51A-4C91-ACE1-A54203F3E7C5.jpg (1242x1368, 857K)

your cock looks amazing from that angle

i only fuck dudes

this one isn’t a tranny she’s decent looking I’d say a 7

Attached: 7288541E-BFFC-47C1-A61D-F1335B76943D.jpg (1242x1153, 1.12M)

she ruined her face with that disgusting nose ring

ask her to bare your Aryan kids

Attached: IMG_5373.jpg (961x640, 157K)

tfw i dropped tren and started taking test again 1~ month ago, and now my acne is returning.

>Also DHB is great, everyone should consider it
go on

Attached: Fg2EgMM.jpg (960x720, 48K)

remember to hide all g*d posts

>u might enjoy a tranny
You'd love that wouldn't you? You fucking closeted fag.

i think you forgot to drop the trip, crusadeboy.

No I didn't?

You just made an offhand comment about being a decent girl. Your cogdis is wild, my dude. Are you conflicted?

I'm not cogdis. I've very publicly stated on here if I could choose to be born a girl I would have but reality says no.

uhh that makes you a tranny dude just repressed one

explain to me your disdain then. From where I'm sitting this oozes cognitive dissonance.

"You are disgusting for wanting to fuck a tgirl, but man I should've been a girl myself"

No it doesn't you dumb nigger. Tranny would be if I actually believed I was a girl in the wrong body. I know I'm a male in a male's body. The life of a pretty girl just seems a lot, lot easier and that's why I'd choose it.

If she had some cute A-B cup titties and shaved that Adam’s Apple I’d def fuck her in the ass with my BWC.

God damn she’s cute as fuck. That girl next door kinda look is what I love. Nice eyes too

I don't think it makes him anything other than confused in this current moment.

dicklet confirmed

I don't know maybe my humour doesn't come across. It's like when I call people fucking nerds. It's ironic AKA I was only pretending to be retarded. I also just like insulting people.

I didn't call him disgusting. I just said he was a closeted fag.

im not gay for wanting to cum in a trannys ass and then suck their dick until they shoot their load down my throat, thats you projecting your own homosexuality onto me boss

You don't do a very good job establishing tone when you switch your language from playful to irate. You should focus on more positive vernacular.
This man is refined.