So I'm 21 and I barely sport facial hair as substantial as pic realted. Anyone gone through this?

So I'm 21 and I barely sport facial hair as substantial as pic realted. Anyone gone through this?
What do you think I can do to sort this out?

Attached: timthumb.jpg (630x420, 113K)

you are probably eating a brain-washed diet so that might be it

What kinds dies gives you facial hair. Idk man been eating my mums cooking most my life. Lovely chicken curry. Left for 2 years for university only ate pizza so that might be an issue. still got another year.

Facial hair is literally all genetics, if it hasn't grown in an area it's impossible to make grow it through any other means. Maybe you'll grow it later? I'm 22 and hoping mine fills in more too.

I'm Arab. All of my family has thick facial hair. That's why I'm so confused.

If you can't grow a full beard just shave it all off. It's just genetics. I can grow a beard extremely fast, but my mustache barely comes in, and I look like a Muslim. So I shave it off.

Doesn't matter, it's still your genetics. Like I said maybe it will still grow in you're only 21.

Not sure yet if I should keep growing or shave.

Attached: 20180621_203231.jpg (3264x2448, 2.55M)

I’m 21 and hairy af pretty much everywhere except my face, like I can grow decent facial hair but it’s not nearly as filled in as id like.
But my chest is like 80s action hero levels

Attached: 5D3BEF94-2740-4411-AB79-2C819F02FFCC.jpg (657x661, 47K)

please get a different hair style

Attached: freak grips.png (341x445, 174K)

Lol o just quot doing undercut, letting it grow back out now. My hair grows fairly quick on my head and face, but its gonna look like shit til its long again. Just gotta tough it out til then.

What would you suggest though?

Holy shit I cant type today.

Anyone reckon I should just leave it for a few weeks and look ugly at work? See where it leads too? I usually cut it once a week before it gets long enough to notice.

in that case just comb it to the side or something, nobody looks good with a bowlcut. i've been growing out my hair from a shorter style down to my shoulders, and i never had the bowlcut

Damn, mine always grows like that, all sides at once.

Minoxidil and creatine helps

I used to get it past my shoulders and it looks great then, just a little bowl-ey in the meantime.

Get the sides shortened always. Doesn't matter what length the top it as long as the sides are short or you have a lil fade you're sweet.

this

you’ll become a hairy sandnigger soon you arabs go from nothing to a lot quick af

Cool, good to know. Always either let it be long or kept it short, been a long time since I transitioned in between.