Wow sweety, all those trips to the gym are really starting to pay off! Look at those arms! But you're so sweaty...

>Wow sweety, all those trips to the gym are really starting to pay off! Look at those arms! But you're so sweaty, get those clothes downstairs and I'll start the shower for you.

Attached: 1529600491292.jpg (769x1024, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3qLe2jT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is with you guys and wanting to fuck your moms jesus christ

I want to fuck other people's moms but I have no idea how to do it

Attached: UCyfEPP.jpg (750x537, 64K)

thanks mom, youre my bestie!

Attached: pepe anime girl.jpg (640x640, 64K)

I grew up an only child with an unattractive mom, so it's more daydreaming about what could have been when it comes to incest stuff

milk truck just arrive

Please keep this in twitter

I'm attracted to older women and the whole mommy dynamic but not my own mother what so ever and somewhat resent her. Is there any correlation to resenting your mother and being into older women?

Dude once I started working out my test is thru the roof.
Now I really notice all the hot bitches.
Big booty bitches. Slightly chubby gals that need to be fucked and touched all over.
All the big titty mommies.

Its a part of being fit brah
The high test either lowers your standards, or opens your mind.
And your dick becomes WOKE.

The fantasy is born of a dislike for/hostility towards/disappointment in one's mother. The desire for another chance at a better mother and an intimacy you didn't have with yours, manifested sexually because you're a man.

Go to target or a bowling alley

How do you strike up a conversation at a Target, aren't women busy shopping for shit? Also wouldn't she be with her friends or family at a bowling alley? Who would go to one by themselves

yeah but then what??
I'm really autistic, sometimes I get attention from girls, especially older women but not really sure what to do.
I was driving on the freeway the other day and a milf was driving behind me smiling at me, I thought it was a mistake but then I turned around to confirm and she started waving and smiling at me. the fuck am I even supposed to do in that situation? pull over and motion her to follow me?

Works the other way 'round, too. You want to fuck an older woman go after the ones with sons, disfunctional ones if you have that knowledge. They want the affection their son never gave them.

white autists being weird incestuous fuckers

They don't want to talk, except as is necessary to fuck. They're horny. They're admiring your body, you need only show direct interest and confidence because that's attractive. Ask if she's shopping with her son. If she says "no, he'd never go shopping with me" you have the all clear to sink her fucking battleship. Offer to shop with her instead.
Grin, wink, show confidence. Get behind her, follow her. If she pulls off and stops somewhere, stop with her. You're already halfway in her pants.

>They don't want to talk
They do, however, want you to talk to them as proof of interest. Dumb shit, comment on what she's buying, show some knowledge of product, whatever.

Not that guy but damn that's me
Current gf is 5 years older, the one before that was 8 years older, the one before that was 7 years older
I've also flirted with a lot of even older women but never slept with them
Is there a way to change or is that just who I am now?

>Is there a way to change or is that just who I am now?
Why do you want to change? Older broads need dick, too. Compared to shit eating, bug chasing, and whatever other fucked up shit people are shoving down children's throats on jewtube these days your preference is really tame. Only if you want to have kids would you need consider getting somebody younger. You change naturally, as a matter of course. Can't force it like you can't successfully get fit without first actually wanting to.

Pretend to be shopping for something near them. Find a way to make them laugh.
Women are like dog crap bro. The older they get, the easier they are to pick up

No way this bitch can communicate in english

Thats people of light to you muhammad

the pepee goes in the vagene

monkey

id say bars are your best bet. most women wont fuck somone half their age normally but if a cute younger guy came up and started hitting on them after a couple drinks i bet your chances would be pretty good

>im 24 fucking a 52 year old and her 45 year old roommate

Dude so true. All these skwats and deadlifts and chit. Combined with no fap and a super clean diet got me feeling a bit antsy to say the least.

God her teeth are so yellow

That's what normal, aged teeth not unnaturally bleached to assuage soft egos look like, sperg.

Anyone else imagining pulling those beads around her neck out of her ass one by one?

Attached: 1519273268461.jpg (337x372, 23K)

Speaking from personal experience, yeah. Tho these days ma and I are on ok terms.

Fuck I love me some big heavy Natives, Islanders, and Latinas. Lanky Korean cougars too.

I am now

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>that boomer with terrible oral hygiene

I actually got kinda mad reading this. Is it because you're good at baiting or I'm just an autist?

what? literally most guys i know get more milfs than anything. Literally fucking women old enough to be their mom out of the gym and bars
>friend picks up milf from gym
>sitting on couch watching movie after boning her
>daughter, literally his age, comes down from her room and walks past the tv to get something from kitchen
>she doesnt even look twice

Attached: nattyfizzike.jpg (718x358, 45K)

kek

what a nice home environment :^)

The fuck?? I've got a body count of six and the oldest I've fucked is 26! Why can't I get myself a sexy cougar!

This

how does this suddenly make you want to fuck your own mother what the fuck, were you sexually abused as a child?

I want to fuck moms. Not my mom.
She's abusive. She doesn't deserve love.

you can fuck someone and not love them

True. Wouldn't touch her still.

For that only works when in Europe
Literally first Day there met a 36 year old with a kid and I asked her what's there to do around here, she said she's Glady show me around after she dropped the kid off at school
I slammed 3 hours later
But in murica all I get are girls from 18-25 no matter what I try with Milfs

>Remember a milf at one party I went to
>Light her cigarette for her, talking about figuring my shit out
>She says to reminder her not to let her skinny dip at the pool there
>after talking for a bit, we go our seperate ways
>Not 5 mins later, She walks around naked, giggling like a schoolgirl
>Solid body and all
>Just stand there in my virgin stance, taking it all in

>o-ok...

Attached: wojak blush.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Creating civilisation again? Improving technology for the entire world, bringing all countries into an era of knowledge and understanding of the universe around us?

Sure thing Cletus

Lmao

What the fuck user this hit the nail on the coffin you're scaring me

LOW TEST

>B-bix nood dindu- Dindu nuffins!
Lmao.

Cringe

>shitskins

Attached: shitskinslol.png (602x388, 180K)

Attached: IMG_20180622_141819.jpg (574x398, 38K)

Ikr, niggers are hilariously cringy.

Attached: 1529526379665_0.jpg (199x150, 13K)

>Anime pic
Keeps getting cringier.

>being a Virgin weeb

Attached: shrek adds you.jpg (1200x900, 136K)

>Reddit surrealist memelord
Eugh...

Attached: 363531F9-188B-42D4-952F-D4C477E99335.jpg (768x720, 137K)

>No response to

lmao nigs

my dubs confirm it

The Virgin argument vs the Chad shitposter

Sperg more now dicklet incel

>Wanting attention this bad

Attached: 85D472FC-1B7F-48A8-B311-7618EF927BBB.jpg (400x446, 41K)

Fuck the milf fetish, I just hope when I'm 50 and senile my wife looks like this

imgur.com/a/3qLe2jT

I'm larger soft than you are hard lol

t. freudian jew

DYEL

Nope, I used to be a fatty and dropped from 130 to 75ish kg

Being hung gives you insane confidence and the free lays that go with it

>Showing your penis to men online

Congrats on being homosex bro

why change it? its not some degenerate shit. older women are amazing unlike dumb young thots

Attached: 1528658627901.jpg (680x543, 39K)

this is Jow Forums, faggot

>75kg

absolute dyel

Attached: 1528651944497.jpg (600x703, 46K)

kek wh*Toids ITT can't handle the lightest of banter without spiraling into brute insults

Yeah, not LGBT, you fucking insecure faggot

>75kgs
MANLET CONFIRMED

Attached: 750961FD-F82B-473B-A4EB-9F9023BA6A6F.png (1200x1072, 1.11M)

6' emperor of manlets its brutal

Stay mad dicklet

Wanna suck each other's cocks?

Attached: lanklets.png (1347x885, 958K)

>6'
>75

Fucking dicklet twink lmao

meet me in the alley behind planet fitness

Feels good man

Look at this manlet, he is absolutely S E E T H I N G

the niggers are at it again

This thread is a shitheap lmao

Attached: 8dHH8.gif (200x200, 258K)

This
Whi*e subhumans wanna fuck the pussy they came from
DISGUSTING

Attached: F34A7141-C17F-45E8-B918-00DFF53E220D.jpg (872x685, 73K)

Think this should be the norm. Mom's should teach their sons about sex when they are teens (or ask a friend to). You'd have men that are way more respectful of women if they were taught that at a young age. They would also have more confidence, and be more secure. It's really the natural path of the #metoo movement.

>wanna fuck the pussy they came from
hot

Attached: i have several questions.jpg (1080x1300, 185K)

are you at least in STEM user to be saying that? you fucknut

Fucking this

Fuck lads there was one milf that was so clearly into me back then at my warehouse job. But i so much social amxiety that i tried to play the cool mysterious guy gimmick. She would litterally start small talk with me (something no one else would do because i was intimidating) . I was such a faggot to think that she would come to me without me doing anything besides avoid her to look cool.
I rgeret it so much lads but i would get so damn nervous so all i had was to act cool.

Attached: 1528866505409.jpg (1959x1469, 619K)

based

I don't know if this will help, but what if you had her? What then? You would bust a royal nut, but then what? It wouldn't bring you any freedom, peace, serenity, calmness in your life. You still would have anxiety, you would still want more sex.
There is no rest or calmness in sexual desire.

Holy shit she looks like the mom of this girl I used to have a crush on. Smile, hair,and skin. bigger tracts of land though.

Ok enough with the shitposting. Can someone give me a detailed guide on how to bang milfs like this? I need locations, lines to use, themes to talk about and how to change the subject to me getting her pusy. I need help anons she makes me rock hard.

>approach milf
>state desire/intention
>either be rejected or don't
Here's a line
>excuse me young lady, have you seen any milfs around here? I have a milf fetish.

>white people are constantly telling other races to go back to where they came from
>white people literally fantasize about going back to where they came from

Attached: 1396475315046.jpg (549x563, 46K)

just go to the gym, the cardio area. Or join a yoga class. There are plenty of milfs there. Try to have a conversation with them, dont be an autist. Be nice, be mature, be confident. Milfs like polite and mature men.

Tell them you work as an computer ( or any home appliance ) repairer. If they want to fuck you, they may ask you to come to their house to help them fix something.

That's how I fucked two milfs.