Any virgin fembots or anyone with a vulva waiting for the right person?

I am to be honest, I don't want even want to have a casual cuddle with someone I'm not absolutely obsessed with, I'm a pure virgin, too bad I'm "fat" and doesn't count. Anyone else like this? I'm getting older though and I can't hide my mental unstableness , so I may have to die touchless

Attached: cubeboy.png (331x235, 83K)

Yup. 19yo fembot here, I've never even kissed a guy before.
The idea of casual sex makes me deeply uncomfortable.

OP here, no roleplaying only honesty.Yeah same, it feels like TOO CASUAL, for something that has deep connotations

I think I'm the only male with the same mentality. Casual sex makes me nauseous.
so solidarity or something i guess

Thanks everyone for sharing, it makes me feel connected and warm. I just hope no one role-played for this thread though

Yes, I tried to find a guy but didn't luck out so I just gave up in the meantime. I'll try again in a few years, when I'm 25 but for now I'm just focusing on working to get a stable life before I try getting into the dating game again.

Should say though, not virgin. Just not interested in casual relationships.

22yo fembot. had a boyfriend before but still virgin. i can't imagine being intimate without an emotional connection. i'm also extremely afraid of letting someone get close to me. gladly i don't care about relationships right now anyway.

Im too much of a newfag to discern if this is 100% ironic shitposting or an actual conversation

Yes i am like this. And my baby fever is driving me insane. I don't want to die mainly because I've never had real sex or reproduced.

Why do you want kids? This desire has always confused me. I have no maternal instinct.

I've had casual sex and relationship sex

First time casual with anyone is usually terrible.
If you can get a FWB thing going it'll get better, peaking around 10 times.

Relationship sex also usually starts of bad, but not as bad and gets much much better. Lost count in current relationship, its been 3 years. Still havne't peaked.

Really, how the fuck are you supposed to become obsessed with someone without having sex first?

OP here, usually when a relationship is made "official" for me, I get really excited or really nervous,

that's what an orbiter is tho

Ive never met anyone who fucked before starting a successful LTR

i've done it 3 times

second time was a mistake... what a cunt

but the current one is a keeper

I'm skinny, regularly go to the gym, can do 60 pushups straight and a few pull ups, run fast, gaming and collecting is my life along with eating GOOD food. I weigh around 108-112 lbs depending on the day.

I'm not waiting for Mr right, I've honestly given up. I'm an aspy so I focus usually on my trade or hobbies. I'm extremely introverted so it's a chore to communicate with others with any other media that isn't my cellphone. I respond faster in text or in person than I would any other media, hence I stay off social media of any kind.

I don't like people near me or touching me, not even my own family. I will rage if you walk in front of my tv/monitor when I am gaming, I will smash your face, but I am otherwise docile and can barely swing a punch.

I can't understand or logically fit myself into a relationship, I quite simply would be bad at it unless the person has an immense amount of patience and isn't a sexual deviant. I'm also ugly and nonwhite so I have nothing to offer on the attraction scale.

I am a conservatist and find most sexual acts repulsive especially when done promiscuously or freely. There is no win win. But if you're a fat fuck either lose weight or kill yourself it really doesn't count if you have a chance to be beautiful while I never will.

Attached: 1529893062441.png (320x240, 7K)

yeah but it only happens male-to-female
almost never ftm

so?

The lesson is still the same, don't be an orbiter

Be my tier 10 autism gf

Why don't you just get into DDlg and find yourself a nice dom?