User, would you ever date a fembot in a wheelchair?

user, would you ever date a fembot in a wheelchair?

Attached: WztEjmE.png (288x529, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christopherreeve.org/living-with-paralysis/health/sexual-health/sexual-health-for-women
youtube.com/watch?v=tm7Xf9818FM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If she wore thigh highs

Depends on her personality imo
If she is very rational and intelligent it doesent matter she is in a wheelchair at all.

But of course
Why wouldn't i?

That's like asking if I would date a unicorn made of sugar plums.

Tfw no hot wheels gf
Orthogonoriginal

Attached: 1530168951754.png (220x184, 5K)

Haha fuck no :p
originull

yeah, she can't run away from me if i try to rape her :)

>haha what's the matter sweetie
>just show a little spine!!

i'd date a fucking cactus if it would show me affection

>Oh shit, sweetie, it's the cops!
>Leg it!

Attached: Laughter2.jpg (500x409, 127K)

Yeah sure why not
Do you know one?

>come on, love, it's not that hard
>put your back into it

What would that entail as far as taking care of her?
Does she wear diapers or some other horrible things?
Or can she generally take care of herself and not be a gross disabled person?

In secondary school a girl in a wheelchair was my crush and I saw her barrel down the stairs like some sort of Bobsleigh after some other girls pushed her down. I couldn't help but laugh at her while she was still on the floor, looking at me laughing at her whilst she was in tears. I hope she's okay wherever she is

>Honey, I'm home
>Well, don't just sit there, come give me a kiss

I feel like sex would be difficult with someone that has lost all feeling below the waist, and that's commonly a prerequisite for being in a wheelchair. If something could be worked out then sure, I would. I wouldn't want to feel like it was too one sided.

yeah, I dont see why not, as long as she is nice

I think it would be since you wouldn't have to worry about her pleasure since she couldn't feel it
She'll appreciate the intimacy even if she doesn't get any sexual pleasure

I don't think losing the ability feel your genitals would also curb all urges and hormones, and I would be worried about exactly what you said. How do you satisfy the sexual needs of someone that can't feel their sexual organs?

>tfw no playfully hurtful bf

Attached: MioGivesUp.jpg (300x300, 33K)

It'd be a long term investment you could say, given how advanced prosthetics are right now.

It's not really definitions that matter. It's the person

Don't badmouth unicorns. My waifu was one of those once.

Nope, because no matter what I will forever be known as the guy that settled for a cripple. She has to literally be 8/10 or above otherwise people will probably think you're an even bigger loser than before.

Well yes, me.

My Parents usually take care of me, as well as a nurse for anything medical. I can't do some things anymore alone. As for the gross factor: I don't have any problems with hygiene.

Losing feeling is actually a sign of nerve damage, for example after a broken back. A lot of people in wheelchairs have full feeling in their body.

Who gives a shit what normies think, I want to take care of and love a cripple gf

Wheelchair gfs want chad, they're no different, they could never love a robot

If everyone on Jow Forums didn't care what normies thought not a single person on here would care about being a virgin

>Well yes, me.
Can you fuck?

Does someone have that screencap of the user that took care of a paralyzed girl for years and then she left him upon recovering?

Most robots care about the virginity because it signifies no woman thinks they're good enough, they were basically robbed of experiences as teens that everyone has, etc.
Its not about what normoes think, but about the fact that no woman even thinks they're good enough to pity fuck

I don't give a shit what normalfags think, I want to put my penis in a vagina before I die

Can she bear children?
If not, then no.

Post a pic of your body. IDC about ur face. I wanna see that you look like that pic.

>Pregnancy is possible and generally not a health risk.

No problem then.

As far as I know, the nerve linked to sexual pleasure isn't related to the back at all,

Probably, never came further than a kiss on the cheek.

christopherreeve.org/living-with-paralysis/health/sexual-health/sexual-health-for-women

Apparently her vagina won't be as self-lubricating and she might shit herself so you'll have to plan ahead

How young are you? Do you think your life will be magically be different after that?

signed
cucked robot by a fake pixie girl

All I needed to know
I'd date you but unless you're in the South we'll never meet

The more important question is would you date a robot?
Or at least a cyborg?
It seems like no woman wants me, I'd easily fall for a cripple gf because I like taking care of people. You wouldn't be a burden to me.

>use heavy lube
>obtain scat fetish
But she can still feel it right? I don't want it to be weird

Attached: 1416601161715.png (283x255, 11K)

Yep, saving this post right into the cringe folder.

I don't expect them to contactfag, what's wrong with wanting to take care of and love a disabled girl? Are you some sort of faggot that just wants a warm hole to fuck?

>A woman with paralysis, like men with similar levels of function, can achieve what is described as a normal orgasm if there is some residual pelvic innervation

Dude, for real, keep going. You're just gonna get me more followers on my Jow Forums screenshot/cringe Twitter.

Attached: 1530582443624.jpg (261x320, 6K)

No one cares, faggot, you can't stop me from wanting a cripple gf

She would definitely leave you for Chad, who would have more resources to take care of her on top of good looks

of course, if he's nice and there would be mutual feelings for each other.

Do you have any fetishes?
You probably don't schlick

good luck getting to chad when I'm the one pushing the wheelchair

if she's disobedient you can just unscrew the wheels

op I could date all manner of people as long as they have a decent personality and look cute

Do you have contact that we can chat using wheels-chan

>good luck getting to chad when I'm the one pushing the wheelchair

Attached: 1512328797562.jpg (250x250, 25K)

I dont get why you guys are still retarded enough to as a girl to openly give her contact out when its nearly impossible enough for you to get any action in the first place. You are just lowering your chances even more by giving her more potential suitors to talk to.

>I can't do some things anymore

What put you in the chair? Accident? Degenerative condition?

What kind of stuff are you into? Like video games or anime?

Attached: 69479666_p0.png (620x868, 299K)

>real life girl posts
>'I'll attract her with videogames and anime because I have no remotely intelligent interests or hobbies beyond mindless consumption'

fucking hell robots

How would I talk to a wheelchair gf? I don't even know how to talk to regular women. I don't know what to say.

compliment the sick rims on her chair

A genetic disorder called Spinal Muscular Atrophy type 2.

I like both, even though I can't play games by myself anymore. But watching other people play is fun too.

I would date any woman who showed genuine interest in me. Too bad no girl ever will.

How old are you and how long do they give you?

How big are you?
Would it be easy for me to pick you up?

>"Intelligent interests"

You're either really old or just a miserable person.
I would tell you to kys but youre already dead.

Attached: 1530608892558.jpg (756x1030, 135K)

>tfw offer to chat ignored

I'm 22. This depends on which doctor I ask. Some say 30, others say 50. When I was younger they said I would make it till 20.

I'm small and petite, people don't usually have problems picking me up.

Aw poor girl
Do you have an abnormally shaped body?

If youre really a lonely fembot youd stop ignoring me

I'm not the guy trying to impress a girl on the internet by asking them about vidya and anime lmao

get some real hobbies playaaaa

>tfw not even a cripple would be willing to date me.

Attached: 1520663525781.jpg (272x314, 9K)

Nigga even I can smell the desperation on you. I wouldnt talk to you either.

Oh well if you can put up with some robot good luck with that.

>t. wizard who is far too old for you.

I knew a girl who died before 30 with some degenerative thing. Sounded like a tard as she got worse. Never had a bf as far as I know but in hind site she could have been an ok gf I guess.

A bit, I have scoliosis due to weak muscles so I always bend at the waist to the side.

>"Impress"

Just a fucking question faggot.
Im not trying to impress her you fucking autist ill never even meet this girl.

Attached: 1521953032020.jpg (550x550, 133K)

>tfw no perpetually sexually frustrated gf

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=tm7Xf9818FM

Sorry, I could date a crippled GF but not a terminally ill one.

yeah why not.
1. don't have to worry about sex bc it wouldn't be fun for her so we can just cuddle and i can play with her tits to my hearts content.
2. it'd give me a reason to get stronger so i could lift and carry her safely.
3. because im too autistic to ever be picky

only if im the one who put her there

playfully hurtful banter is severely underrated

Not a wheelchair, but I recently asked out (and was shot down) a girl with fairly mild cerebral palsy. She doesn't need the retard walker stix but she definitely has a funny walk and cannot use stairs or drive a vehicle.
The whole ordeal has taught me that even weakling girls with terminal disabilities go for Chad

>even weakling girls with terminal disabilities go for Chad
Of course, their life may be unfortunately cut short but that just means they'll have to make the most of the time they do have!

Sure. I bet I could fuck her whilst she sleeps and she wouldn't even notice because her lower half is fucked up.

irony aside, it was her initial and solitary advances on ME that made me think "hey this girls is nice and kind of cute, maybe I should get to know her"

but she went ghost after a single text, which means two things in my book callousness or cowardice. she can choose whichever one, but they are both marks of a flawed character

Shitposts aside, that fucking sucks man.

Doesn't matter.
I've never met a female that ever showed the slightest interest in me and doubt that I ever will

thanks user, I love that 4chinz and lurkers will always be here for me to lend and ear or shit on me with the proper tough love advice.

This. There isn't a woman in existence that would want us. We were born to die alone.

Attached: 1519062999201.jpg (571x515, 80K)

I fucked a girl who had Cerebral Palsy. She was sweet but super clingy and I also had a tough time understanding her when she spoke because she had braces.

Tried to once, but she turned crazy before we even met in person

Can she drift?

As long as we enjoyed each other's company and could make each other laugh, then sure why not

I was thinking about this the other day while I was on the bus. If I really liked her (and she liked me) I probably would.

>date a fembot in a wheelchair
>date a fembot
No

L-location?
pls California

If she was, I'd fight for hotwheels-chan.

Fuck off you triplenigger. If anyone is gonna drain her lymph-swollen legs, it's gonna be me

Attached: 1526056276891.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

Yeah why not, I wouldn't mind, even better if she's a cutie