Be depressed

>be depressed
>take """anti depressants""" and feel worse
>take stimulants and feel great

hmmmm.....

Attached: Ritalin-SR-20mg-full.jpg (1168x1760, 544K)

Stimulants getting you high doesn't mean they're good for you. Sure does boost sales when patients go back to their doctors and say ever since I went on (((amphetamines))) I feel great and full of pep!

so? what's the problem then?
better than (((SSRIs)))
ffs coke has literally saved people's lives

Lmao I lived in poverty as a child because my child support went up my father's nose. Fuck cocaine, I've already suffered from cocaine addiction and I never even got to get high. What a miracle drug you degenerate.

Coca tea and coca leaf isn't that bad. Cocaine is Hitler.

Attached: gRk0ozX.jpg (768x1024, 382K)

but you're alive aren't you

Hitler was great and your dad being a fucking loser doesn't make cocaine bad.

>have cancer
>do """chemotherapy""", hair falls out and feel like shit
>shoot heroin and feel great

hmmmmmm...............

Sure it means cocaine is bad. Cocaine is bad because a lot of peoples will get addicted and shirk their responsibilities. I shun anybody who uses that drug. I support the prohibition of that drug. Coke users should be forced to do mandatory rehab. Coke dealers should be thrown out of helicopters.

Attached: duterte_reuters.jpg (1200x850, 309K)

Considering SSRI blocks the effects of ecstasy I'd say it's meant to get you used to feeling never happy, can't miss it, then your brain just adjusts to being dead inside.

It's what 'they' want common sense would dictate.

>>>/rthedonald/

(((responsibilities))) to save the white race or what fag?

Fuck cokeheads.

>LMAO LET ME THROW AWAY MY LIFE SAVINGS TO GET HIGH FOR 20 MINUTES
>LMAO MY HEART IS EXPLODING AND MY DICK DOESN'T WORK NOW
>LEGALIZE IT THE COPS ARE FUCKIN' FASCISTS COCAINE SAVED MY LIFE
>I USED TO BE A NEET AND NOW HAVE A FUFILLING CAREER LEECHING OFF MY FAMILY AND COMMUNITY TO BUY MORE COCAINE

Yeah that's right brah, my father fucking snorted my child support up his nose and let his disabled son and daughter rot. Then he later argued in court he shouldn't have to pay arrears because being addicted was a disability according to some leftist health authorities. Totally, it's fucking RONALD RuMpF and leddit that made me hate cokeheads you delusional addict degenerate shithead.

Lol are you the disabled son? Is that why you're so mad?

Anti-depressants make you feel like shit because your brain is not used to the extra serotonin that builds up from the use of SSRIs.
Stimulants will not keep making you feel great over a long span of time. You'll also develop a dependence which will make you feel like shit if you don't take them.
Anti-depressants should really only be used as a temporary solution to help you make the life changes you need to get out of depression.

Attached: 1530583106653.jpg (240x240, 13K)

so what's the point of anti depressants then

just get weed off the dark net. I get weed for like 80 dollars an ounce so I can be high pretty much all the time

Weed bought by the ounce numbs you as much as anti-depressants but also makes you a lazy smelly faggot unlike anti-depressants which eventually makes all of your problems worse.

To get you out of depression. They work, you need to give them a few weeks sometimes because it doesn't make its way to the serotonin receptors right away.
They work, but they have side effects, some of which probably aren't yet known.
You really need to identify why you're depressed. What is making you feel so hopeless, worthless, disgusting, and unworthy of existence?
Depression tends to pop up and linger when you are predisposed to it (a robot) and have reasons to hate yourself (no friends, virgin in your late 20s, no gf, etc.).
Get your hands on some 1P-LSD.

Are these generic ritalin by any chance?

They look almost exactly like these generic ritalin 20s I was prescribed back in the day.

Anyway assumingn they are:

Yeah ritalin is way more euphoric than any antidepressant the problem is you have a crash when they wear off. It's too much of an up and down ping pong of moods, not a steady mood stabilization

I had a prescription for about a year. I never crashed or had withdrawal, but at the same time they only seemed to feel great a couple of times.

>child support
Faggot. You shouldn't have to pay it, but indeed some drug addict is not the more well adjusted one to be paying it, as the better off is to be the one that should pay it. Or are you implying your mother was even more useless than your father?

Also, back before Clinton cut it in half, in the US, obviously, addicts did indeed get checks in the mail, welfare covered them for a free ride before he cut welfare in half. The law used to be less right winger cuckery.

just a quick reminder phycology and all mental health fields are a scam and the sooner it is replaced with neruology so we can manipulate are brains to be how we want the better, also any one who works in any mental health field is probably evil

im on nortriptyline, quetiapine, and lithium

>also any one who works in any mental health field is probably evil

why?

>posts picture of methylphenidate/ritalin
>talks about antidepressants

please pick the appropriate drug next time you make a thread like this OP

Have a in depth conversation with the average therapist about there personal morals and you will see why

aren't all doctors shit people and full of themselves?

Ones that work in actual medical fields that are real sciences can be normal people

Couldn't make it to the 3rd line?

>be depressed and anxious
>take SSRIs and feel worse
>drink and feel great

why is alcohol bad again?

Attached: 1508638742927.jpg (720x707, 66K)

>have a penis
> jerk off and feel sad
> put a finger in my butt and jerk off, feels great

i'm sorry i've had a lot to drink tonight please stop laughing at me

Attached: Crying_cat.jpg (261x192, 7K)

That's me at least 2 days out of the week

Alcohol can't simulate the feeling you get when you're out of depression. Imagine having a slight smile on your face without having to try.