/extraflag/ for Jow Forums South Pacific Edition

Spin-off of /flag/ + /extraflag/ for Jow Forums

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about things like:
Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

Original: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /sp/, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Attached: South-Pacific-Countries-Map.jpg (2806x1967, 614K)

All those islands belong to NZ

I hate to admit I support your fake country but I agree

nothing belongs to NZ
not even NZ

Hi

Attached: hi.gif (498x280, 347K)

Hello my friend! How is it in Far East Russia, is there enough people to not go insane?

Attached: 1522274883268.jpg (715x474, 44K)

We've already got Niue and the Cook Islands, it's only a matter of time

>is there enough people to not go insane?
Yes.

623k people in my city

In addition, I have more people *than you* Gainesville.

benis?

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (474x347, 18K)

got them or taken over paying their social security?

I just meant outside of the city it must be pretty sparse. Do you travel around Russia very often, or are you mostly confined to that region? Does anyone migrate to that part of Russia as of recent? Given the opportunity I'd love to have these questions answered.

Attached: 1522293697764.jpg (900x892, 103K)

You can have all of the islands, but if you dare harm Vanuatu or destroy it's beautiful flag you will never hear the end of it

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Vanuatu_(official).svg.png (1200x633, 36K)

We should get New Caledonia, it's part of our continent after all

Attached: Zealandia.jpg (720x807, 67K)

snow on windows

Attached: IMG_20180403_132517.jpg (640x480, 191K)

>vexilloLOGy

Attached: 1508510393599.jpg (381x410, 119K)

>I just meant outside of the city it must be pretty sparse
Probably yes.
>Do you travel around Russia very often, or are you mostly confined to that region?
I was born here.
>Does anyone migrate to that part of Russia as of recent?
There are statistics it is called "Irkutskstat", but I'm too lazy to translate it into Russian.
But I can say one thing that usually everyone goes to the center of the Irkutsk region - Irkutsk.

Ural =/= Siberia
Far East =/= Siberia
Siberia =/= Far East

Also:
Chalkzone is meme

Attached: ChalkZone_Logo1.jpg (386x250, 48K)

I'm not sure if there's specific criteria defining what the "Far East" of Russia is but to me Irkutsk looks to be closer to the Pacific Ocean than it does to the Ural line

>7 continents
meme

bump cuz i shouldn't have made this thread at midnight

The Far East is usually considered Oblasts and Republics that have land on the Pacific coast. With the Amur Oblast and the Sakha Republic sometimes considered a part of it as well. The only Russians I've met in the US were from Vladivostok, which is on the Pacific across from Japan and right next to North Korea and China.

The Urals usually define the geographic boundary of European Russia and Europe as a whole.

So technically not Far East, but still close enough to border the Far East

nice bitcoin miners you got there

this, it's obviously 6 continents (north america, south america, eurasia, africa, australia, antarctica) and a slew of subcontinents (like the arabian, indian, mesoamerican, and zealandian subcontinents)

idk what you're talking about, the sole purpose of the extension is to add more flags to your posts beyond your national flag, based on what region/city you live in

Final note before I sign off and get some sleep, only reason I'm up so late is because I don't have class immediately in the morning

Attached: 1522477198344.png (621x729, 867K)

>filthy tasmantoid

Kek

KEK

K E K

looks absolutely EPIC

Am I rare?

All the islands on the pacific belongs to Chile.

You're not that rare.

Unfortunately, no. I would argue that your neighbor Latvia is semi-rare nowadays though

oh shit

OH SHIT

What’s it like in the Far East of Russia?
At least in contrast to the Caucasus

>best state not their
Shit pic desu

hi