Lifters with black sun and iron cross on their clothes/tattoos entering the gym

>lifters with black sun and iron cross on their clothes/tattoos entering the gym
What exercises or matial art do I need to drive these bloatlords out before they do it to me?

Attached: 1481244428199.png (500x500, 88K)

Shadowbox between sets. Everyone gets very intimidated and masks it by laughing and pointing at you with their gym bro

>not respecting the iron cross and black sun
like I'm on your team, bingbong.

Where is this gym?

based black nationalist bernard poster is back to trigger the yakubian devil creatures

>what exercises
How about power walking your ass to the nearest colored lifting establishment. Shit up your own facilities, not ours.

Eastern Pennsylvania, near Philly user.
If anything we spruce up your gyms and remove all the wet dog smells. Pic related, my people are builders, not destroyers. Don't let the jews fool you user.

Attached: ;eavescientologytome.jpg (2780x1321, 1.63M)

kek

Wow, I'm totally not racist now. Thanks for opening my eyes to the truth, based black bro.

I know you're meming, but we can colonize entire cities just by moving there in America . Soon enough we'll make our own country here kek.

Attached: republic_of_new_afrika_by_daneofscandinavy-d64koym.png (925x574, 27K)

The last time the darkies tried to take over Cuba, they got beat by based white bois

You need to An Hero

Freeze all motor functions

Anyone else love the black nationalists? We'll make our white ethnostate and you can have your black one and it'll be all nice, and the space inbetween can be for those that wanna mix

wouldn't be the worst setup, imo.

Why don't you "civilized niggers" conquer the lands of "uncivilized niggers" and create your own ethnostate there?

google liberia

>florida
Have you seen what the southeast is going to look like by the end of the century?

Hint: Miami and New Orleans won't exist

Attached: sealevel.png (907x567, 407K)

Fire a couple of shots at the ceiling.

inshAllah

But sea level rise is mostly a meme anyways. Take a glass of water filled to the brim with ice. You will notice that despite it melting it never rises at all due to this cool thing called buoyancy.

B-BUUT what about ice on land. Yes ice on land if it falls into the ocean and melts it will increase the amount of water, however the icy island with the most land (antartica) is growing and freezing far greater then estimated. Whereas the North Pole (no land) is melting (ie irrelevant)

t. someone who almost became a marine biologist until I got realized that anyone who is against the status quo is looked as a plague victim.

>The Greenland ice sheet (Danish: Gronlands indlandsis, Greenlandic: Sermersuaq) is a vast body of ice covering 1,710,000 square kilometres (660,000 sq mi), roughly 80% of the surface of Greenland.

>It is the second largest ice body in the world, after the Antarctic ice sheet. The ice sheet is almost 2,400 kilometres (1,500 mi) long in a north-south direction, and its greatest width is 1,100 kilometres (680 mi) at a latitude of 77°N, near its northern margin. The mean altitude of the ice is 2,135 metres (7,005 ft).[1] The thickness is generally more than 2 km (1.2 mi) and over 3 km (1.9 mi) at its thickest point. It is not the only ice mass of Greenland – isolated glaciers and small ice caps cover between 76,000 and 100,000 square kilometres (29,000 and 39,000 sq mi) around the periphery. If the entire 2,850,000 cubic kilometres (684,000 cu mi) of ice were to melt, it would lead to a global sea level rise of 7.2 m (24 ft).[2]