How to fall asleep in 85 degree humid weather with no a/c?

How to fall asleep in 85 degree humid weather with no a/c?

Attached: 1484234356512.png (424x426, 18K)

With no clothes on duh

Physically exhaust yourself with a jog, take a shower, then sleep

get a dehumidifier stat

im wondering this too. im moving to a big city and its really fucking hot and all the sublets are expensive as fuck so I have to get no AC bull shit

I was just gonna put a wet rag on my head, take cold showers a lot, put a fan in the window (that works best)

I cant fall asleep for shit without an AC though so I might wait for winter

>voluntarily moving to a big city unless you are rich

It's like you want to live with roaches, youths and degenerate whites.....

I live in a state where it is illegal to sleep naked though

With pic related you can sleep through anything

Attached: 6E447713-4BDD-44E1-960E-9F26A58E494F.jpg (800x723, 100K)

>tfw OP lives near me
>tfw i know this feel
get a fan to blow air across you as you try to sleep. minimize clothes and bed sheets. put in earphones and play favorite ASMR video

>cant even sleep naked inside your own dwelling

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

How are people so poor they can't afford A/C

>ASMR
weirdo

>Live with parents, unironically in the basement
>Basement is completely finished, surround sound, complete theatre setup I bought
>Have decent job but live in suburban nowhere and want to go to graduate school
>No grad schools within 40 minutes of their house, looking to move out
>All of the cities are absolutely disgusting

I've found a few cities where I can live among the Jews and rich kids for an okay price, but I didn't grasp just how much of a downgrade my living would be until I walked into an apartment and saw a kitchen that was a counter of 1 square foot and no air conditioning. My parents' don't even have good jobs and their house was 130k. How the fuck do people live in cities?

Get a box fan and point it at yourself. This works up until about 95F or so.

wear panties and your programming socks then

>my entire life ive never known financial struggle
i hate you

I don't know about OP, but I have central air and I could afford to run it, I'm just too much of a cheapskate to do so. There's other things I could do with a hundred bucks a month instead of spending it on electricity.

Boston?

my school doesn't allow us to bring our own and the room they gave me doesn't have any windows

when the fuck did I say I was poor you stupid peasant. jk but I have enough to move and i'd rather be poor in a small house in a big city I like then to have a giant 6000sq ft house in the middle of nowhere

>Boston
god no. it reaches 85 in boston? woulda never guessed. im in ozarks

>be me
>american police officer
>using patriot act to routinely and lawfully inspect user's apartment late at night for anything that could be used for terrorism
>notice he's sleeping naked in his bed
>arrest him from a distance
>point my gun at him, since he could be armed
>Yell "FREEZE! Get on the ground! Put your hands in the air and keep them behind your back or I will shoot!"
>he doesn't raise his hands and get on his knees fast enough from a sleeping position
>legally end his life on the spot in self-defense
>afterwards get discount donuts for being a local hero(all cops and vets) at a nearby donut shop ran by a Vietnamese couple
Crime doesn't pay.

Attached: 1521171671383.png (640x480, 7K)

Must suck. My single room here at my university has its own thermostat that goes from 68-81

Dude it was 95 during the day

I want to die

Great greentext user. The best part is that is how it works here.

I don't see how people do it willingly. Usually it's so they can tell you they do or so they get some perceived convenience. I'd gladly commute from a suburb than live in an apartment with dindus.

You'll grow up eventually and realize that everything you see on TV about how awesome cities are is only for the top 5% of income earners.

Put a fan at your feet blowing over your body. Grew up with no AC. Some august nights can suck but this weather is cake with a fan.

Are you my brother or something cause i know he gets on Jow Forums and my ac is out to its 85 in my house

Rolls originally are being accepted

Attached: police.png (2660x1698, 554K)