Mogging the Taliban

Attached: 1529655794848.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzblEvFrfrI
youtube.com/watch?v=QtTMEX9d7Js
youtube.com/watch?v=tW1hqdFxkgM
youtube.com/watch?v=NpGdrsHyAzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>When Baba turned 18, his weight started rising abruptly. He said this was due to the diet he had been taking to strengthen his body. Baba’s daily calorie intake stands at a whopping 10,000. He consumes four chickens, 36 eggs, three killogrammes of meat and five litres of milk

Pics without curtains?

clean your dick bucko

what

Bring it on

Attached: taliban_sniper_defends_tora_bora_cave_complex_Afghanistan_2001.jpg (800x500, 135K)

At last a worthy opponent

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: 1515583785585.jpg (664x463, 57K)

Do you think you can defeat me you Greek ..... twink

Attached: 13245408_573619859467992_2912569038569067889_n.jpg (579x350, 45K)

over 2000 thousand years ago my ancestors came and conquered your pathetic country before it even existed

Attached: indexxxx.jpg (285x177, 11K)

better pic

Attached: Alexander the Great's Journey.png (897x556, 425K)

How fucking tall is he?

In awe of the size of this lad, absolute unit

around 6'4

dont test me

Attached: 1515413956727.gif (537x294, 3.47M)

lets settle this once and for all Greek

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 9K)

nice tit wiggle

How much would you pay to see those two fight?

I'd give anything to see these two in a buddy cop style comedy film where they have to work together to defeat a group of twinks

this is it you Paki twink just you and me

Attached: xxa.jpg (300x168, 6K)

I didnt know people came in double-wide form

2 scoops

Yeah but AlexBoi was gay as fuck, soo.....good luck faggot

Absolute unit

Unironically $200. MMA became shit when they stopped doing freakshow fights.

BLOATMAX
L
O
A
T
M
A
X

If Kyriakos is The Bloat Lord then what is Baba Kahn

Bloatwink

The Brawn Khan?

BLOATIS KHAN

can some shop these two

over 2000 Years ago our ancestors fought a war you won
Now its time for retribution

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Can't stop laughing

>I'm assembling a team...

why whats so funny ?

So can anyone explain to me why its called Alexanders conquest of India when he didn't even reach it

He actually did.
Pakistan is a made up meme country the Brits made up to weaken an independent India.

Alexander made it with his army all the way to the Indus river, and conquered several Indian kings there. Since the Indus River was the only place in India with any significant civilization (the South being full of lazy darkies) it's properly considered that Alexander conquered India, because he conquered most of the only significant part of it, the Indus River Valley.

shit this reminds me of this stupid pro-India youtube video in which basically the guy in bad English says that Alexander defeated both Afghanistan and Pakistan but dared not enter India because he knew he would lose

India is like Europe or was like Europe by that I mean we know that Europe is a geographic location not a country and while there maybe some similarities Europeans are widely different
when the brutish came they conquered a various different empires with largely different languages ,cultures,ethnicity's and was united under one governing body The British Raj
when the Brits they though that Region was biggest divining factor so hey split the country by basis on that Pakistan and India were formed forgetting all about culture and linguistics this has led India to have a number of race based conflicts and ethnic tension

The Kahnqueror

That's a true story though

Heh, time to activate Gear 4: Bloatman.

>defeats dying empire with fathers army and shitty Darius
>My ancestor ,Turk slav 1% Hellenic mongrel

Faggot was alright. His people were not.

no the video was framing it as Alexander and his armies defeated Pakistan and Afghanistan (even though they didn't exist) but wouldn't dare to co conquer India

Ok found the video seems I misremembered it differently but its still equally as Idiotic
youtube.com/watch?v=vzblEvFrfrI

this , whats under the tarp ?

So this... is the power of keto...

theses one video of him wearing a T-Shirt in a wrestling a match in UAE but i have to find it

they said this day would come

i don't believe in fate, do you?

Attached: BLOATMAx.jpg (225x225, 7K)

T. Pajeet
Brits didn't make shit, we made our own independence. We aren't the same people. Also, Indus River is entirely in Pakistan and modern Pakistanis are direct descents of IVC. I can link the genetic study if you're so inclined.

Forgot pic.

Attached: 1511446375203.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

hurry up

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT RE MALAKA

well Bloatlord this it I shall take your Title and your Kingdom

Attached: Khan-Baba-Pakistan-Hulk5-600x790.jpg (600x790, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QtTMEX9d7Js

youtube.com/watch?v=tW1hqdFxkgM

>it's yet another "third world nationalism shitflinging" episode

Attached: C4hOXvZWQAAoZ4F.jpg (749x750, 94K)

is there even a pic of him shirtless? he just looks like he stuffed a bunch of pillows underneath his clothes

ABSOLUTE UNIT

youtube.com/watch?v=NpGdrsHyAzc

I'm not a Pajeet.
I just know where the Indus River Valley is, aka the only significant part of ancient India.
pic related: Although is too retarded to even realize that I agree the Indus Valley people are a separate people from the rest of modern India. He's probably at least part Pajeet due to his insecurities and the fact he's obviously retarded.

>five litres of milk
>keto

Retard.

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT MALAKA

An important distinction is the difference between the modern state of India and "India". Before, India was a geographic region, never a single entity. It's only been so from 1947. What's a part pajeet?

>Baba, the everblowing

>Baba, the everbloating
ftfy